Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Your Latest Purchase (music related)

Well, I think i have replied to,this one few months ago but today I bought a TC electronic Spectra Comp to go on my Bass Player pedalboard (well, mine in fact), last month it was the TC Phaser Helix to go on the guitar pedalboard, plus the Drumbrute. The month before was the TC Corona Chorus black special edition to go on the pedalboard because I wanted the original SCF stereo chorus back to me for my keys. So, for keys, nothing special, just the ARTURIA Drunbrute for me finally....

Oh, I had forgotten a BedBugs Radial 48V phantom power to use the radial J48 (active DI) on a spare return input of the Mackie....In order not to use a channel for just two songs with an electro acoustic guitar...

Next puschase will be two IEM for my singers, SE215 or AM Pro 10 Westone....

And then finally I hope the Vent 2 for my C2....

Stage 2, C2, NL2X+TC Pedals, P08+Tetra+H9, P12+TC Chorus D50+PG1000, 2 Matrix 1K, Proteus 2K, TX802, Streichfett, Drumbrute. Guitars:G&L Legacy, Asat X2, Ibanez Artstar AS153.Bass: L2000, SR1200&2605.

Korg KronosX 61. After selling my M3, I was missing that Korg synth sound especially. The Kronos has some very powerful synth engines and is a great upgrade from the M3, having fun with it.

Kurzweil Forte 7, Mojo 61, Yamaha P-125,

Kronos X61, Nautilus 73

A Fischer Amps In-Ear Stick. Going to (try to) switch to wired in-ear monitoring onstage. First time out is this weekend.

ASM%209600324-Large.jpg

Live: Yamaha S70XS (#1); Roland Jupiter-80; Mackie 1202VLZ4: IEMs or Traynor K4

Home: Hammond SK Pro 73; Moog Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue; Yamaha S70XS (#2); Wurlitzer 200A

I got one of these - now I have two. Awesome, right?

stereo-3-5mm-male-to-right-angle-3-5mm-female-adapter-1.jpg

It is awesome.

It is awesome. But I bet you don't have one of these reverse polarity adapters for it:

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t490/Markyboard/IMG_5518_zpsuvpn5wfq.jpg

:freak::freak::freak:

I bought a Minilogue a few months ago. Been programming different patches. For everything from 60s (synth brass if you dont have horns or do a keyboard sax or trumpet solo on one song along with a few organ patches) to early 2000s cover bands and some original stuff. Ive also gotten some freeware VSTs for FL Studio, which I now have 383 of.
Yamaha MX49, Casio SK1/WK-7600, Korg Minilogue, Alesis SR-16, Casio CT-X3000, FL Studio, many VSTs, percussion, woodwinds, strings, and sound effects.

Plankton ANTS - 4 Osc/2 LFO semi-modular

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t490/Markyboard/IMG_5517_zpsek2e4zpd.jpg

I almost never return anything but this went back for a refund this week. 4 anemic oscillators, 2 LFOs, a so-so filter, tons of mod points and non-intuitive/confusing routing (even for a semi-modular). But damn if I wasn't spending most of my time trying to keep the oscillators in tune. Yeah I knew going in the tracking was only good over a few octaves but every time you brush up against a cable you have to re-tune. I'll take my single oscillator 0-Coast over this any day.

Good bye.

Minimoog Model D reissue. I've been eyeing one of these for a while now and finally pulled the trigger.

11373984_800.jpg

I got mine when they first came out. Simply the greatest thing ever. Totally sounds/feels like my (long gone) circa 1975 Mini! Congrats!!

Used Korg Krome 61 from Music Go Round. It even came with a nice case. My first Korg ever. Liking it a lot so far. I like the action. It works great as a MIDI controller with my Motif XF8. The Motif plus the Krome is my new/revamped gigging rig, pictured.

194_CCB04_0_DCB_45_E1_9446_AA406865_A82_F.jpg

7751_B2_CB_37_E2_4_CC2_A206_40287391149_A.jpg

45_C27_DD9_03_B3_4_EBC_BC95_EA68_F3_A47771.jpg

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

Ive had them for a month now RCF TT08s.

They were more than I would usually spend.

Really wanted Spacestation XL but after seeing and tryin the RCFs I believe the extra dough was worth it.

I run them hot and send anywhere from -40bd to -6db from a MIDI Automated output from a DSP Multiband Mid/Side Compressor.

The sound of my software synths and samplers is Extreme.

Analog synths....Supreme.

Magnus C350 + FMR RNP + Realistic Unisphere Mic

Picked up these 2 recently:

Cable tester

B000CCIVCA-1.jpg

And this - looking forward to organizing my setup.

XR18_P0BI8_Right_L.png

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Roland RD-2000 I have had about a month. I am still trying to

Get myself acclimated to it. Love the APs, EPs etc but not loving

Some of the other features. Still in the learning curve. I have yet

To gig with it and will have to get my performance set put together

Before I do.

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com