Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Greatest Synth Intro Ever!

How could it get any better than this?

[video:youtube]

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of any kind of funkiness in that solo is amazing! This performance is on par with the song bank in my 1982 Casio watch.

Didn't make it to the solo the first time. You made me look again. I want my time back!!:P

Rudy

Made it 45 seconds. Then I gouged out one eye. With the remaining eye I read that there was a solo later, so as a sort of masochistic self-abuse I continued the run until 1:37, as a result of which I pushed sharpened chopsticks through both eardrums. I feel safer now. I'll probably look better after I take the chopsticks out of my ear canals.

-Tom Williams

{First Name} {at} AirNetworking {dot} com

PC4-7, PX-5S, AX-Edge, PC361

I made it as far as his backup dancers.

While that was just bad, this one is so bad its great. A true classic. I once took my daughter to Walmart and loudly sung this while walking the store. She literally has not gone back to Walmart with me since. That was about 8 years ago. :)

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin

I thought that was HammondDave playing the keys...

Damn! The gig is up!

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

I made it as far as his backup dancers.

While that was just bad, this one is so bad its great. A true classic. I once took my daughter to Walmart and loudly sung this while walking the store. She literally has not gone back to Walmart with me since. That was about 8 years ago. :)

OK... that wins!

The choreography is sublime....

At least the dude is actually singing. This one is lip-syncing (you can't go "oh oh oh oh" and make it sound like it does while smiling, unless you happen to have some serious ventriloquist chops...):

To me they're both "so bad they're good". Thanks to YouTube, they'll live on for at least the life of Google...

My music http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/Pk12

My Soundware (Kurzweil PC3)http://pksoundware.blogspot.com/

My Kurzweil PC3 Tutorials http://www.youtube.com/user/poserp.

At least the dude is actually singing. This one is lip-syncing (you can't go "oh oh oh oh" and make it sound like it does while smiling, unless you happen to have some serious ventriloquist chops...):

To me they're both "so bad they're good". Thanks to YouTube, they'll live on for at least the life of Google...

The bad lip-synth makes this even more of a classic!

Virtual dollar to anyone admitting they made it all the way through that video.
damn... I watched it all the way through - twice. I may need to see a psychiatrist

Congrats...errr... I mean my condolences. But help yourself.

7440627.jpg

How do you make "N M K Y" with your body like you do "Y M C A"?

Working at the N M K Y, N M K Y....

that other cut BRW posted is pretty badass!

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com