Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2909039 - 02/12/18 01:12 PM Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA
ctothej Offline

Loc: Rapid City, SD
Looking for some advice here on what to do in the not so distant future. My primary objective is small PA for a one man solo gig I have been working on. I record some drum loops from various drum machines onto my computer and play keyboards/synths along with them. Go for funky/grungy/neo soul vibe thing. Lots of synth bass and rhodes with some synth brass stabs mixed in. Moog little phatty, prophet 6 and nord electro 5d.

Also play keys in various bands now and then and wouldn't mind something that will double as either keyboard amplification or monitor - I gig with this one bass player every now and then and he feels one monitor is fine for a band of 4+. I dont really share the sentiment hehe I'm so used to playing with 2 studio monitors facing me in the sweet spot...plus i need to hear what other chord players are doing.

Heres what I have now - 2 Peavy 115 speakers (basic 15' pa speaker) powered by QSC gx5. Had both of these for 10 years or so. I also have a Phil Jones Bass Roadcase bass amp.

The Roadcase is actually pretty sweet. Its kind of like a big ass powered studio monitor...12 5' drivers. I get compliments from other musicians on how it sounds. Its pretty big but not too hard to move around. Plenty loud enough.

Cons - It's pretty mid heavy especially sitting close to it which seems to happen all the time - not enough space to get away from it. Too big to raise up really. Mono - I think a stereo rig for keys would be nice especially for poly synth stuff - just not getting the same "effect" with synth stuff that I am at home.

Also I don't plan to use the amp in my live set - I could run my bass synth through it but then I'd have another separate volume to manage and amp to bring.

What I really need right now is monitors...I could use the Peavy 15's for PA. Ideally I would like to get some Yamaha DXR15's since I would like the low end response and I don't think I can manage a sub. SUV space is getting tight.

So I could get the DXR15's now and use the Peavy's for monitors...Or I could get Yamaha DXR10s for monitors and use Peavy's for PA - also giving me a Stereo Keys rig for when the need arises - or my own monitor (and 1 for a friend) should I need that too.

Orrrrrrrr.....I can get both DXR 15's & 10's - but I'd have to sell the bass amp. Yes I am kinda of partial to the Yamaha's. Just not sure what to do. Thought I'd ask some of you more experienced guys. Solo gig would be small bars/clubs - like 100 people max.

Here is my facebook page with some teaser vids for the music I'm doing if that might help guide your advice.
https://www.facebook.com/ChuckyDsFunkSYNTHphony/
or to cut it down to 1 minute
https://www.instagram.com/chucky.d.funk/

thanks all ya'll

And limited playing ability and experience!

KC Island
#2909042 - 02/12/18 01:18 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: ctothej]
J. Dan Offline
Bannination Free Since '08
10k Club

Loc: St. Louis, MO
If it were me, I'd go with smaller active speakers that would work well as monitors, and add subwoofers for using them as PA. Something like a pair of QSC K10.2's with a KSub would work well.

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

#2909333 - 02/13/18 01:13 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: J. Dan]
ctothej Offline

I could...but 5 speakers is...well 1 more to carry than 4. Plus the cost...I suppose i should rephrase my rambling on to "should I buy 15's for mains now and use my current 15's for monitors, or but 10's for monitors and use my current 15's for mains?

#2909335 - 02/13/18 01:21 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: ctothej]
timwat Offline
Quite wealthy...spiritually
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Concord,CA,UNITED STATES
I'm going to presume new DXRs will sound significantly better than the passive Peavys (I'm also a fan of the Yamahas, and gig two DXR8s).

Therefore I'd choose the DXRs for mains if it were me. As far as monitoring for a 100-person venue, it seems to me using two big cabs is a bit overkill for that size venue - audience will be enjoying as much monitor bleed as what you give them from your mains.

I think if it were me, I'd go DXR12s for mains, IEMs (or a single 8" powered PA speaker) for monitors, and consider schlepping a single powered sub if you really needed it for larger gigs.

Just my 0.02.

#2909337 - 02/13/18 01:28 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: ctothej]
cphollis Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Massachussets, Florida
Saw some of your vids. Interesting act!

First thought -- I think that 15" speakers are way overkill for this sort of thing. Too loud, too directional, too big for tiny postage stamp stages or the odd corner where you'll be playing. Not to mention a heavy schlep, especially with two.

For your solo gigs, you'll basically be acoustic wallpaper. You'll have to play quietly enough that people can have a conversation, waitstaff can take orders, etc. You'll want to fill the room with a nice, even sound so wide dispersion matters as does flat EQ.

Modern self-powered 8s or 10s are more than enough for this sort of gig, with surprising bass response. If you find yourself bass-challenged, I'd go with a small sub and smaller speakers. Better sound for less invested.

Those same modest 8s and 10s do pretty well in a band setting as well. More than enough volume to be heard without FOH if needed.

My current personal favorites in this category would be the recently refreshed QSC K.2 series. I play K8.2s and really enjoy the sound, although I don't hammer bass as much as you do. They or the K10.2s are worth auditioning, and you can find them in many music stores.

As I recall, the K8.2s are mostly flat down to ~50Hz. If you're going lower than that, consider a small sub. More portable, easier to control, etc.

There are some refreshed EVs out there that compare, but I haven't tried them yet. The DXRs are great if you can find them used, as are the legacy K series.

Using 15s for FOH PA is a bit more reasonable, if you're playing outdoors with the crowd directly in front of you and you're supposed to be loud. Otherwise smaller speakers, modest volume, wide dispersion and flat EQ is the way to go.

And if you think you need more bass below 50Hz, bring a sub.

Keys: NP2, NS3C, NE4D, DeepMind-12
Home: Bosie 200, Yam AG N3
Amps: FA 12acs, RCF TT08as, QSC Ks, SSv3
Stuff: Stay stands, Key Largo, Vent II, X-Air 16

#2909338 - 02/13/18 01:35 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: J. Dan]
Stokely Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: Florida
Originally Posted By: J. Dan
If it were me, I'd go with smaller active speakers that would work well as monitors, and add subwoofers for using them as PA. Something like a pair of QSC K10.2's with a KSub would work well.

This is what our band does. Small k10.2 for the top mains and one sub per side works for 99% of our gigs. It's actually hard to get quiet enough for many of them, and the k10.2 is very loud for its size. And sounds tremendous.

As far as carrying stuff--if I have a gear regret, it's not getting a rock'n'roller cart earlier. We now have four in the band. Also, our handy bass player worked up a way to rig the subs, mains and 4 lights per side. The other big improvement in our PA setup/teardown time was to snake everything up. Each side gets a big snake with audio/power/light cables. Our setup time went from 1.5 hrs to 30 minutes in a pinch.

Edited by Stokely (02/13/18 01:36 PM)

#2909364 - 02/13/18 03:01 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: Stokely]
rickp Offline

Originally Posted By: Stokely

This is what our band does. Small k10.2 for the top mains and one sub per side works for 99% of our gigs. It's actually hard to get quiet enough for many of them, and the k10.2 is very loud for its size. And sounds tremendous.

Couldn't agree more. The K10.2's act like many quality 12's only with better dispersion and they're very clear and precise - and extremely versatile as monitors, amps or mains. Add 1 or 2 KSubs when needed for FOH and you're set for a wide array of venues.

Like Chuck posted above, I play the K8.2's most of the time (and we also use them as FOH in several small to mid-size venues and use them as near-center-fill FOH in larger places); there's something magic about those boxes, they don't know they're small. But, other than some full range AP on some intros, I'm playing LH bass through bass amps 90% of the time, so the K8.2's aren't being asked to do a lot of heavy low end lifting in any of our setups. Still, given their excellent performance (even in lower hz's) for their size and weight, you might like what you hear (and lift) if you check them out.

#2909535 - 02/14/18 09:52 AM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: rickp]
ctothej Offline

Folks love those QSC k's huh?

When I talk about issues carrying stuff...its also about fitting it all into 1 car...in my situation there are no "team lifts." Yeah I could/probably will get a cart...or lift more weights hehe.

As far as volume is concerned the venues where I anticipate playing often have 3-5 piece bands with amps miked kick/snare run through what appears to be the standard 12's plus sub so I figure that'd be what I have to match volume wise.

My old peavy's are sounding a bit dull. I've used them as DJ monitors since back when DJ's played records!

So maybe 12'a & 8s and a sub later on if need be....hmmm. appreciate all the insights.

#2909585 - 02/14/18 12:28 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: ctothej]
rockinroller Offline

Loc: Motown
I play LH bass in most of my live performing and use a single Yamaha DXR12 as my only output in small to medium venues, and as an on-stage monitor with the line-out to the mains and monitors in outdoor and larger performance venues. I've never had issues with the bass distorting the other sounds of my boards and continue to be impressed with Yamaha's quality and ability.
Samson 6 channel mixer

#2909587 - 02/14/18 12:38 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: ctothej]
ITGITC? Offline
Grand Poobah of Posting
10k Club

Loc: USA

Ya know... cphollis is modest as...

WAIT! What am I saying? Is the crazy starting to show? crazy wink

(Hi Chuck!) cool

He writes a great blog on his experiences playing in bands, his equipment, and why he chose the pieces he did.

It's in his profile, but I don't know why he didn't include the link in the body of his post.

So I'll do it for him: http://chucksblog.typepad.com/late_bloomer/

BTW, I've got a pair of QSC K10. They get the job done. I like 'em.

We discuss this topic A LOT. However, things change and it's good to get a refresh every now and then.

For example, a lot of folks here are just now getting into IEMs - and love them! Although they're not for everybody, I think the pros certainly outweigh the cons. Chuck has recently written about his experience with them.

By the way, Chuck has spent the money to purchase some really nice speakers... so I didn't have to. Thanks Chuck! smile

Just look at this list:

FA 12acs http://fulcrum-acoustic.com/products/fa-portable/

RCF TT08as http://www.rcf.it/products/touring-and-theatre/tt08-a

QSC Ks https://www.qsc.com/live-sound/products/loudspeakers/powered-loudspeakers/qsc-k2-seriestm-new/

SSv3 http://aspenpittmandesigns.com/spacestation-v3/

I think his advice and experience go a long way... second to none. So, when you have a few minutes, click on the link and read his blog.

But ctothej, keep this between you and me, OK? We don't want Chuck to think he's a rock star. He'd write another blog and call it, "The Keyboard Corner forum? Yeah, I knew them when..." laugh

Tom

#2909611 - 02/14/18 01:58 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: ITGITC?]
cphollis Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

You're too kind blush

Also, there's this pair of QSC K153 towers, and this nifty 1000w RCF small sub. Just to be complete, don'tcha know ...

Had I known then what I know now, I'd have gone in a different direction. So I do what I can to share what I've learned (in my context) with others who are on similar journeys.

#2909724 - 02/14/18 08:18 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: cphollis]
ctothej Offline

Cool blog chuck! Fun and funny stuff there.

I guess I've grown accustomed to having 15's since I've always had a pair around...oh the times are a changing.

I dont play much acoustic piano but I did notice my bass amp really failed there on my nord electro...so I feel cphollis on how they can be hard to amplify. Synth stuff too.

Rockinroller - appreciate response on the DXR use. When you play left hand bass, what kind of sounds are you playing?

Actually I'm curious about that all around - I see the term LH Bass thrown around all the time but don't have a good understanding of what that means...I assume playing bass lines in absence of bass player? But on what kind of sounds? Organ, synth, sampled bass? Or just the low register on whatever keyboard sound you happen to be playing at the moment.

I feel like I have even more things to research now then I did before hand. My local shop might have the cheapest line of a couple brands so maybe go take a listen.

#2909748 - 02/15/18 01:08 AM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: ctothej]
Darcity Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Iíve just gone through that. Since no one has mentioned them, have you considered the Turbosound iQ12? I was about to purchase 2 QSC K12.2 until the salesperson asked me to consider them. When I heard them A/Bing against the QSCs I was blown away! I said that they mustíve done something to get them to sound that good. So I left and after extensive research, I found out they got a lot of praise. It wasnít just me. Give them a listen.

#2909910 - 02/15/18 01:49 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: Darcity]
cphollis Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Lots of folks like the Turbosound, but not as well known. Certainly in the same league as the QSC K.2s. Lots of good choices these days!

#2909921 - 02/15/18 02:33 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: cphollis]
MotiDave Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: San Diego, CA USA
Anyone have much experience yet with the ELX200-10P? It popped up briefly when the line was announced, haven' seen much since.
I like the bluetooth ability to adjust via phone/app (and its $100 cheaper than QSC - though thats not a reason i'll buy). I like my ELX112P but i'm looking to downsize to a 10 - I only use it as a stage monitor.

I'm sort of leaning K10.2 vs ELX200-10P, so if anyone has A-B comparison experience, I welcome expert evals... KC guys are wicked smart.

#2909942 - 02/15/18 04:25 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: MotiDave]
cphollis Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

The ELX units haven't been getting much traction. Don't know why that is, as EV builds great products, maybe poor marketing?

A lot of us have zeroed into the K.2 units. They don't suck. I too would welcome an A/B comparison. Not religious.

#2909979 - 02/15/18 10:38 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: J. Dan]
hardware Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: Macau

I bought K12s originally for keyboards but converted sidefills.
Ended up with QSC KW Series Mains.
181s on bottom 153s on top.
Bought it used for 3,000, just beat these cabinets severely and they sound really good.
Outdoors or 300 seaters we use the Subs, smaller gigs the 151s only, and even smaller gigs the K12s.
Really impressed with their sound and build quality.

#2910050 - 02/16/18 06:58 AM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: hardware]
ctothej Offline

So at the moment Im leaning towards a set of K8.2 for monitors/keys rig & DXR12s for mains.

Hmm so which to buy first now. DXRs I think.

Although maybe I could get by with just a set of mains behind me...though problem I have now with the 15ís is that on stands they are too high above my ears its all woofer.

#2911267 - 02/22/18 08:05 AM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: ctothej]
ctothej Offline

Got some updates...

I went to my local music store and literally just before I worked in my buddies there had just finished setting up a DXR12 w/DXS12 sub system so I got to listen to play some music (including my own which always makes me a bit disappointed...mixing is hard).

Anyway It sounded very good. Really clean and even. Maybe a 25' dance floor thump area and then good dispersion from there on out. I got fairly loud...not ear protection loud but bumped um a bit. Guy trying out trumpets was not happy I don't think.

One thing I definitely figured out is that I will need a sub. I guess I thought I could maybe get away with it because of having large speakers in my small room...on the rare occasion I bump my 15's in a 14 x 11 x 8 room its pretty thumpy. My music is pretty bass heavy and I need that bottom octave covered.

They do carry the QSC's...but they were sold out of the K2s. Popular indeed. However later that night I sat in on a gig and got to have an K8.1 as a monitor and check out some K12.2 as mains.

The K8 was just ok....I had a guitar amp like 3 feet away pointed right at my head and it couldn't keep up...yeah I know this was not an ideal monitoring setup but until I have my own set thats never going to happen! My high register rhodes was really getting lost and I pretty much stuck to B3 sounds since that was all I could really hear. Oh and my little phatty...that mother always cuts through. Also lesson learned to play more organ when dealing with loud guitars. Rhodes is my favorite but seems like the mix has to be right for it to fit in there.

I definitely did not get a scientific check on the K12.2 mains but I wasn't a big fan...again completely unscientific...but I've been partial to yamaha and still leaning that way. Maybe I can get my local shop to set me up a more scientific test when they get more K2's in stock.

The one thing I felt missing from the DXR12/DXS12 setup was kick drum "chest" thump if you will. I come from an EDM background mixing records with 2 15's pointed at me 3 feet away. So I am once again contemplating DXR15's but now with a DXS15mkII sub since they just released an updated sub version - I assume yamaha realized there original DXS subs were lacking...people were matching there tops to other manufacturers subs.

So basically I'm back where I started except I'm spending more money on a sub. I think I'm going to get a pair of DXR10's for monitors and lug the peavy's a few times before I decide if i want to carry 15's for the next decade.

#2911285 - 02/22/18 09:24 AM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: ctothej]
rockinroller Offline

Loc: Motown
The bass part in the left hand is produced through (one of my) Kurzweil Artis 7 boards, and its sound in particular is a mix of a slap bass intermingled with a string bass, formed from some stock PC3 sounds that I customized through their Sound Editor software interface and uploaded into the Artis. The end result is sufficient bottom end coupled with articulated, distinct "punchy-ness" to not sound muddy as it's projected out into the audience. What's been a unique experience with the DXR12 compared to ( a multitude of) other speakers I've used in the past is that the bass never seems to corrupt the clarity of the other sounds coming through the speaker (organs, pianos, etc) despite the volume level. I've frankly never had the volume high enough to distort--ever.
Samson 6 channel mixer

#2911286 - 02/22/18 09:26 AM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: ctothej]
ProfD Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Wash DC Area
Originally Posted By: ctothej
The one thing I felt missing from the DXR12/DXS12 setup was kick drum "chest" thump if you will. I come from an EDM background mixing records with 2 15's pointed at me 3 feet away.

IMO, a pair of 12s for tops 18s (subs) for the bottom mixed properly will provide the desired sound. thu cool

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

#2912684 - 03/02/18 10:58 AM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: ProfD]
ctothej Offline

Huh thought I responded guess it didn't take. @rockinroller sounds like a cool bass patch. If its slappy probably has some good midrange cut. My stuff is all synth bass and after demoing I'm guna need them extra lows.

@profD - I would love that setup but I dont know if i have the space for all that in the SUV. Maybe 1. And when I demoed 1 sub it did sound pretty good...clean.

On that note I see that Yamaha should be shipping a DXSmkii 12 & 15 sub by the end of the month and I plan on buying the 15. They seem to be designed after the 18' in that line. I guess they noticed that people were recommending subs other than theres hopefully the did due diligence and made the improvements so that people buy their sub to match their tops. Kind of what I'm banking on hehe.

#2912717 - 03/02/18 02:23 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: ctothej]
J. Dan Offline
Bannination Free Since '08
10k Club

Loc: St. Louis, MO
I just wanted to point out a couple things. I wouldn't get TOO hung up on driver size. Of course, according to the laws of physics, something with more surface area can produce more bass. However, there are still physical tradeoffs depending on what you WANT from the driver. Let me explain....

IF you are using a speaker with a subwoofer, yes it makes sense to have the subwoofer as large of a cone as possible (I use 18's). But at that point, you are likely crossing over to the tops in the 80-120 Hz range. I like crossing over at 80Hz. I don't like the way the subs sound in the 100-120Hz range, which gets into the fact that larger cones do not produce higher frequencies well for a number of reasons I won't get into here for fear of going down the rabbit hole.

So now we're talking about your top speakers only needing to go down to 80Hz. There are advantages to a smaller cone if it doesn't need to go lower, namely fidelity in the midbass/midrange area. Most of them still CAN go lower than 80Hz but not at the same volume. Which to me if you're talking about dual purpose Monitor vs PA, FULL range at lower volumes vs LIMITED range with a sub for PA makes sense.

I have a K10 I use as a monitor and a pair of old passive 15" 2-ways that I use with a pair of 18" subs for FOH. But I swear if I pair up that one K10 with one of those 18" subs, it sounds a lot better and goes louder than at least one of the 15's with the sub. I bet if I used another K10 and had the pair with the pair of 18's, it would outperform the old pair of 15's I'm using now with the subs.

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

#2926603 - 05/11/18 05:35 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: J. Dan]
Mark Schmieder Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
FYI most of the Yamaha DXR series has a $100 mail-in rebate going on at the moment, when bought from Sweetwater. I didn't see that rebate at a couple of other vendors but they may simply be behind in updating their product pages.

#2932180 - 06/10/18 10:57 PM Re: Another "What speakers to get" Thread. Mostly for PA [Re: Mark Schmieder]
ctothej Offline

Forget to come back here and update but was reminded after my outdoor gig yesterday.

I saw the rebate as well and pulled the trigger. 2 DXR 10's, 2 DXR 12's & DXS 15Mkii which just came out. Purchased from proaudiostar so I also received 2 20' and 4 30' mogami gold stage cables as well as stands...one set was the ulitmate support telescoping/auto raising/whatever which are pretty sweet. Paid typically retail but cables and stands were thrown in bundle deals for free.

I love em. Sick setup. I listen to the 10's in my little studio more than my monitor hs7 speakers. I actualy kind of think they just sound like louder more punchy Yamaha HS series speakers. Must just be the Yamaha sound. I like it. Also for me its more fun to play on pa speakers vs monitors...more engulfing.

We used the 12's + sub for outdoor pa on a decent sized stage for crowd of about 200ish. It was more than enough for sure. Man those 12s get almost unnecessarily loud! The sub held its own as well. During soundcheck to some reggae covers playing on my bass synth a sub bass he was standing right in front of the sub and said it was "taking his breath away." So glad I got that one...timing was right...though I think QSC just released a new sub as well probably pretty sweet. I'm done looking at speaks for a while though!

I use the 10's as monitors...often in stereo if I can and on stands since i like the sound and why not? Usually the defacto sound guy so it gives me something of a glimpse of what it might sound like out there. Also if we have the setup time and doing our own sound with stereo monitoring I can set up some ping pong delay for synth stab echoes/build-ups.

For my solo sets the 10's work wonderfully. For my band sets I kind of wish I had another set of 12's. They just compete better with those damn guitar amps hehe. Sheesh those get loud...also one of the guys often playing it has the bad habit of maxing it.

Also the 12's work better as floor monitors I think, at least in high stage volume levels. Which is how I roll...though not always by choice. Also little easier to hear my sub bass stuff off the 12's.

Anyway I'll just be keeping what I got it still works great. Way better than the bass amp I was using before. At that outdoor gig I only had them turned up halfway and for the few indoor I did before that less than half.

I already got my rebate card back for $450 which covered the cost of all the covers I also got. I almost got the QSC bags cause I thought they would be easier to move but being able to leave the covers on while using the speakers on is actually pretty sweet. Preorder ed sub cover since its not out yet...still waiting.

Aaaannnnd....it all fits in my car. So phew! Now I just need to learn how to play rock music...

Thanks for all your help and insight all ya'lls. I have heard the DXS12 and my DXS15mkii and I do think the mkii version is a substantial upgrade if you want to keep matched brand set...which I definitely prefer but not for any good reason really. Off topic I realized I have an issue with moving faders higher than unity gain...whats that about? And soundcheck is always 6db below actually playing hehe. My soundcraft signature master out was higher than I'd ever seen before.

Edited by ctothej (06/10/18 11:04 PM)

Moderator:  Dave Bryce, Stephen Fortner