Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2899739 - 01/05/18 03:51 AM You guys ready ? My shameless plug !
Theo Verelst Online   confused
MP Hall of Fame Member

Here it is:

First Blingonyte

A seriously produced CD track, with 5 stereo tracks, lots of studio processing (only basics though, so: noise reduction, expanding dynamic range, compression/limiting, mid and other band averaging and basic sample reconstruction preparation).

5 tracks are: drums (specially made sound in the CP4 in lieu of my latest effect enhancements), piano (idem), voice (2 AT2020s, special preamp setup, Yamaha MG16XU ADCs), guitar (no effects, very high Q, high Z preamp), bass (Kurzweil, recent sound correction effects, ROM bass patch, semi-balanced outputs, also recorded with mixer's ADC).

Enjoy if you want!

Theo V.

KC Island
#2899827 - 01/05/18 09:40 AM Re: You guys ready ? My shameless plug ! [Re: Theo Verelst]
MathOfInsects Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: California
Originally Posted By: Theo Verelst
Here it is:

First Blingonyte

A seriously produced CD track, with 5 stereo tracks, lots of studio processing (only basics though, so: noise reduction, expanding dynamic range, compression/limiting, mid and other band averaging and basic sample reconstruction preparation).

5 tracks are: drums (specially made sound in the CP4 in lieu of my latest effect enhancements), piano (idem), voice (2 AT2020s, special preamp setup, Yamaha MG16XU ADCs), guitar (no effects, very high Q, high Z preamp), bass (Kurzweil, recent sound correction effects, ROM bass patch, semi-balanced outputs, also recorded with mixer's ADC).

Enjoy if you want!

Theo V.

I like the lyrics.

#2899841 - 01/05/18 10:29 AM Re: You guys ready ? My shameless plug ! [Re: MathOfInsects]
MAJUSCULE Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Edmonton, Alberta
Listened on my Macbook speakers. Sounded good!

#2899867 - 01/05/18 11:56 AM Re: You guys ready ? My shameless plug ! [Re: MAJUSCULE]
Theo Verelst Online   confused
MP Hall of Fame Member

I wanted to make a serious track, to see if my production tools as well as my latest sounds would work. The mics with some of a convoluted reverb got forward good, so I was a bit inspired. A part of the processing was done on the recorded tracks though, but it turned out nice, I'm glad you guys like it!

If there would be an interest for people wanting to go past the pay wall (I don't know if you did), I don't mind offering to test the 96/24 master file to them, from some secret place on my own server, let me know. I don't know how the "320 kbps quality mp3" turned out, I handed in 44.1/16 to cdbaby, and only tried the preview after it was put online today.

T