Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#2896227 - 12/16/17 05:32 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: WesG]
RichieP_MechE Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: WesG
It might also have something to do with the new assembly line they were supposed to bring online in Oct or Nov of this year. Unfortunately, I can't find any information re. what was supposed to be assembled on it, or if they finished yet. I do recall hearing it was behind schedule.

This is pretty much right - see the last paragraph of this forum post from Uli Behringer - clonk

Originally Posted By: Uli Behringer
P.S. The Model D production has been delayed due to our massive factory move which was more challenging than we had estimated. We are confident to ship the first few hundred units from our factory by yearend, however full mass production will move into Q1 next year.

KC Island
#2896247 - 12/16/17 10:27 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: RichieP_MechE]
Marzzz Online   content
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
I have a Mini Reissue and I am extremely happy with it, but I have to say regarding the Behringer D, "not bad at all..."

#2896260 - 12/16/17 11:49 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: Markay]
GRollins Offline
Platinum Member

Originally Posted By: Markay
Originally Posted By: GRollins
I've just realized something--the dateline on the article provided by WesG was 8/12/17, yet the strike it references took place on 12/6.

Possibilities:
1) Time is non-linear in China. Come to think of it, this sounds plausible.
2) The strike took place last year (or even earlier) and they took sixteen months to report it. Shame.
3) Their technology is so advanced that they've developed a time machine and can report on the future.

Eurotec Electronics also makes products for Brentwood Appliances (kitchen stuff--can be found at Walmart), in fact, Brentwood appears to dominate their output. As far as I can tell Music Group/Behringer does not own Eurotec. This tends to lean towards my outsourcing hypothesis.

And in other news...
MF is now back to saying 3/1/17.

The opposition is winning. Boo. Hiss.

Pass the corn chips.

Grey

These Model D threads have more fantasy and mangled facts that any thread at KC in living memory.

Here is the quote from the first para:

" 08/12/2017

About one hundred workers at Eurotec Electronics in the southern manufacturing city of Zhongshan went on strike on 6 December in protest at dangerous working conditions. See photo below."

So to be clear the article is dated the 8th of December discussing an event that occurred on the 6th of December.

So time in China works the same as it does in the rest of the world.

So the 8/12/17 date just kinda snuck in there...how? In reference to what? I'm not sure I'm following your reasoning.

(Not that the ability to report news from something that hasn't happened yet makes sense, either...)

Grey

#2896265 - 12/16/17 12:03 PM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: RichieP_MechE]
GRollins Offline
Platinum Member

Originally Posted By: RichieP_MechE
This is pretty much right - see the last paragraph of this forum post from Uli Behringer - clonk

Originally Posted By: Uli Behringer
P.S. The Model D production has been delayed due to our massive factory move which was more challenging than we had estimated. We are confident to ship the first few hundred units from our factory by yearend, however full mass production will move into Q1 next year.

Thanks for posting that in this thread as well as the "...At It Again" thread. I saw your other post just as we were about to leave to go see Star Wars and wasn't able to pursue matters until I got back. You saved me the trouble of cross referencing your other post.

Given that he was quoting a backlog of 20k units as of August (I think it was August), and that even more people have placed orders since then, I have to wonder what the projected rate of production is. Looks to be many hundreds per day. I hope their QC is up to the task.

Grey

#2896267 - 12/16/17 12:12 PM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: GRollins]
GRollins Offline
Platinum Member

AND THE BALL MOVES NEARER!

Score one for our team!

MF is back to saying 1/12/18.

(Actually, I'm kinda thinking that the projected ship date is on a random number generator that triggers about once an hour.)

Want some chips? Here...

Grey

#2896290 - 12/16/17 04:31 PM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: GRollins]
WesG Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Inverary, ON, Canada
Quote:
So the 8/12/17 date just kinda snuck in there...how?

Maybe the person who wrote the article was Chinese?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country

Wes
Roland: VR-09
Band Site: http://DrBombay.ca/

#2896297 - 12/16/17 05:54 PM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: WesG]
GRollins Offline
Platinum Member

Quote:
So the 8/12/17 date just kinda snuck in there...how?

Maybe the person who wrote the article was Chinese?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country

Wes

I confess to puzzlement.

It's all a plot to destabilize Western democracy. Those wily Chinese will have us all scratching our heads before this is over.

Grey

#2896301 - 12/16/17 06:34 PM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: GRollins]
davedoerfler Online   confused
KCFF League Champion 2017
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: the swamp

I confess to puzzlement.

obviously

It's all a plot to destabilize Western democracy. Those wily Chinese will have us all scratching our heads before this is over.

not trying to be a step in moderator here but these kind of posts are clearly against forum rules and don't belong on this or any other thread. Stop now.
davedoerfler

#2896306 - 12/16/17 07:52 PM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: GRollins]
Markay Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Australia
I've just realized something--the dateline on the article provided by WesG was 8/12/17, yet the strike it references took place on 12/6.

Possibilities:
1) Time is non-linear in China. Come to think of it, this sounds plausible.
2) The strike took place last year (or even earlier) and they took sixteen months to report it. Shame.
3) Their technology is so advanced that they've developed a time machine and can report on the future.

Eurotec Electronics also makes products for Brentwood Appliances (kitchen stuff--can be found at Walmart), in fact, Brentwood appears to dominate their output. As far as I can tell Music Group/Behringer does not own Eurotec. This tends to lean towards my outsourcing hypothesis.

And in other news...
MF is now back to saying 3/1/17.

The opposition is winning. Boo. Hiss.

Pass the corn chips.

Grey

These Model D threads have more fantasy and mangled facts that any thread at KC in living memory.

Here is the quote from the first para:

" 08/12/2017

About one hundred workers at Eurotec Electronics in the southern manufacturing city of Zhongshan went on strike on 6 December in protest at dangerous working conditions. See photo below."

So to be clear the article is dated the 8th of December discussing an event that occurred on the 6th of December.

So time in China works the same as it does in the rest of the world.

So the 8/12/17 date just kinda snuck in there...how? In reference to what? I'm not sure I'm following your reasoning.

(Not that the ability to report news from something that hasn't happened yet makes sense, either...)

Grey

FFS

Many in the rest of the world use the - day/month/year format

In the US - month/day/year is used.

Get it?

#2896308 - 12/16/17 08:07 PM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: davedoerfler]
GRollins Offline
Platinum Member

Originally Posted By: davedoerfler
not trying to be a step in moderator here but these kind of posts are clearly against forum rules and don't belong on this or any other thread. Stop now.

Who am I offending and how?

The Behringer Model D is being manufactured in China. Chinese people live in China, which is kind of the point of being Chinese. The news article referencing a strike at a plant that manufactures at least some of Behringer's units (which may or may not include the Model D--unclear) was written (as near as I can tell) by an NGO that is based in, or at least reports on, labor conditions in China--again referencing China and the inhabitants thereof, the Chinese people; possibly even staffed by Chinese people.

Is it against forum rules to reference China or the Chinese people? Boy, that's going to be awkward, given that virtually everything is made in China these days. (Okay, okay...some in Korea, Hong Kong...but an awful lot of everything comes from China.)

I would think that it's obvious from context that my statement about destabilizing Western democracy is clearly tongue in cheek. No matter how upset a subset of the world's people we commonly refer to as "Western" get...well, wait, it's much smaller than that, because the group is really only going to be comprised of keyboard players who play electronic music, and to limit it further, electronic keyboard players who happen to like Moog-style synthesizers, and have available funds to buy a $300 unit...etc. etc. etc. Anyway, by the time you filter it down, it's clearly a pretty limited segment of the population at large. Not a particularly large, powerful segment, mind you, mostly just some average guys and gals who want to play music on a reproduction analog synth.

You really, truly took me seriously that some 20,000 (as of August but, okay, let's double that, since orders are still coming in) irate musicians are going to rise up and start a revolution? Over production delays on a synthesizer?

Strong with the Force, these players must be!

Or is it the word "wily" that's upset you? Mr. Google says that wily means: "skilled at gaining an advantage, especially deceitfully." Ah! Maybe we're onto something here, and yet...and yet...since the sentence immediately preceding the one referenced was clearly meant humorously, surely wily would reasonably be taken as being more along the lines of Wil E. Coyote, aka Wily Coyote--i.e. also humorously.

Which leads us to the blowoff phrase, "scratching our heads," which must be rather a letdown after such a fearsome buildup, yes? If it all comes down to scratching our heads, nothing more, then surely it's no more than a tempest in a teapot.

Again...who has been offended, and how?

Aw, what the hell, let's do this: I hereby formally apologize to any and all peoples, be they Chinese or otherwise, wily or otherwise, attempting to destabilize Western democracy or otherwise, up to and including head scratchers or otherwise (...oh, wait...could head scratching be an indication that we have lice? Yuk. Okay, now that is insulting.) who might (or might not) have taken offense at my attempt at humor.

There. Did I miss anyone? Anything? Do we need subparagraphs, clauses, and other such legalistic embellishments or will that soothe any potentially ruffled feathers?

Gracious.

Of all the things we're losing these days, I find myself missing humor the most.

Grey

P.S.: Man, now that I brought up head lice, I'm feeling all grossed out and itchy. Here's hoping it's just psychosomatic. But I was at the theater today watching Star Wars and maybe there were critters on the seat, and...now I just feel nasty all over. Eeewwwww!

#2896310 - 12/16/17 08:31 PM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: Markay]
GRollins Offline
Platinum Member

FFS

Many in the rest of the world use the - day/month/year format

In the US - month/day/year is used.

Get it?

There seems to be an outbreak of bad temper around these parts. I'd better go get my inoculation shot--don't want to catch anything.

According to the map in the Wikipedia article referenced above, China is yellow, which, if you read the legend, translates as "YMD."

Thus, 8/12/17 would render as:
December
17th

I don't mind the December part so much, but as I write this, it's still the 16th here...but wait...China's over the International Date Line, so they're already on the 17th. Whew, dodged a bullet there...

So, we've established December the 17th, which is today (as long as you're in China), as the date...

...but...

There's still that pesky 2008 to deal with. It kinda makes things worse, ya know? They (that being the non-Chinese, non-wily, non-destabilizers) have now been demonstrated to have an even more powerful time travel machine, having been able to report on something that wouldn't happen for another nine years.

So...please...don't FFS me until you actually read the "Date format by country" article. It makes matters worse, not better. And being rude doesn't help clarify matters, either.

Jeez.

Grey

Edited by GRollins (12/16/17 08:32 PM)

#2896311 - 12/16/17 08:52 PM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: GRollins]
Markay Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Australia
And so the rant continues with all offense taken.

#2896333 - 12/17/17 02:26 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: Markay]
GRollins Offline
Platinum Member

As I mentioned earlier (in this thread? I think so), I am perpetually in sleep deprivation mode. Yesterday I was running on about 3 hours sleep. At the moment, I'm running on about 2 1/2 hours. Hope to get more.

One of my coping strategies for dealing with sleep deprivation is to break a problem down into smaller parts, then focus on one of those parts exclusively. Obviously, people don't understand that. Lots of (most?) people claim that they're pretty good at multitasking. I don't even try to pretend.

(Moe, it's not that I'm obsessed, per se, it's that I'm trying to solve the riddle of Model D production in as linear a manner as possible.)

After a while--and having learned from experience that people don't grok my approach--I try to throw in humor to lighten things up. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. If I was a standup comic, I'd hone my material and play the same show every night, having weeded out what wasn't working. Here, I'm playing to the same crowd every night (including the hecklers) and trying to riff the same jokes over and over wouldn't work. So, I'm perpetually trying new material, so as to ease over the difficulties incidental to my sleep deprivation. Some works. Some doesn't. Same ol' story.

But really...
--Time is non-linear in China?
--Someone (anyone) on this planet has a time machine?
--The strike took place a while back and they're just now reporting it?

Actually that last one is plausible, given that news doesn't always get out of China promptly. But still, the other two...? Anyone who took those seriously should be flogged with a wet noodle. Twice. No, make it three times. This is clearly a serious offense.

NOTE: Me throwing out (attempted) humor does not mean that I've switched tracks and am focusing on that topic. In this case, I was more intent on looking into Eurotec Electronics and made absolutely no attempt to divide my attention--which was already badly fragmented anyway, this being the busiest holiday season we've had in years--I was just noting the date anomaly in passing and trying to make a joke of it. Sure enough, the hecklers didn't laugh, but that's hecklers for you.

All righty, lemme set my attention to this date thing, since it seems that either the issue itself or my treatment of it has raised hackles on the hecklers. (I like alliteration. It amuses me, if no one else. I just nailed three h-words in a row. This is sure to annoy someone, though.)

WARNING: Being forced to shift my attention when I'm focused on something makes me grumpy. You are hereby advised that I may be a) more acerbic than usual, or b) being aware that I'm grumpy when pulled away from what I'm doing, I may attempt more humor to smooth the way. You have been warned.

News of the strike, kindly provided by WesG, came via one "China Labour Bulletin." Never heard of 'em, but that doesn't mean a thing. At first blush, I went with the idea that they were based in mainland China. Stopped there. Didn't want any distractions while I was looking into Eurotec. After I laid down a little while ago, it occurred to me that the honchos in mainland China probably doesn't much care for the sort of reporting that the China Labour Bulletin is doing. Hmmm... So where are they based? The British spelling of "labour" is a hint, but I'm too far into sleep deprivation to try to unravel that thread, so I took the direct approach and looked at the About Us/Contact information and found that they're based in Hong Kong which, being a former British colony, is consistent with their spelling of labo(u)r. And according to Wikipedia, Hong Kong does indeed use DMY format...sometimes. Apparently, they use DMY when speaking English, but YMD when speaking Chinese. I see multiple opportunities for confusion there, but since I don't live in Hong Kong, I won't have to worry about it very often.

(That's the kind of factoid that I like to throw into stories, so this little diversion may yet serve another purpose. Cool.)

So, here we are, having demonstrated that time isn't necessarily nonlinear in China. (Shouldn't have to do that, but let's be thorough while we're at it.) Can't prove that there's no time machine (you can't prove a negative), but it's seriously unlikely that a hypothetical time machine would be used for the rather trivial purpose of reporting on an obscure strike before it happens. Better to haul it out for something more consequential, like changing the score of a soccer game or killing someone's grandfather. (I hear Vader's dead. Does that mean Kylo Ren will vanish in a puff of smoke?)

Will this satisfy the hecklers? Nah. Probably not. But I'm going back to what I was doing before, regardless.

While Uli says that delays in Model D production are due to a change in venue--and I have no reason to doubt what he says--it might still dovetail with news of the strike that WesG found, in that a factory that's not producing widgets is going to be particularly difficult problem during product (ha! scored not only 3 p-words, but managed p-d-p-d-p...yesssss!) rollout for a back ordered item like the Model D. The chemically-induced health problems at that factory might prove difficult/expensive/time consuming to solve. Plus potential PR pitfall (four P's, I'm on a roll, folks). Solution: Bring the Model D in-house or farm it out to another OEM.

Incidentally, the China Labour Bulletin article said that Eurotec was owned by Music Group, but I couldn't find any notice of it anywhere else. Nor could I find evidence that Music Group is in any way associated with the manufacture or sales of kitchen appliances in, say, the case that they've got a mega-factory with unused capacity that they put to use in manufacturing for others.

I'm tired. I'm going back to bed.
(This, too, will probably bug someone.)

Grey

Edited by GRollins (12/17/17 02:31 AM)

#2897467 - 12/22/17 04:12 PM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: GRollins]
U.Honey Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Now musiciansfriend.com says "Expected to Ship 03-01-2018". That's 1st of March confused

#2897511 - 12/23/17 02:02 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: U.Honey]
GRollins Offline
Platinum Member

The thing I'd like to know is whether all orders are expected to ship on 3/1 (or whenever) or if that date applies to those who order today, with earlier orders being shipped by the 1/12 date.

To date, I have not heard that any have shipped, but other members here sometimes report in from other forums and could have heard news from elsewhere.

Grey

#2897542 - 12/23/17 06:01 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: GRollins]
Rod S Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: São Paulo, Brasil
--Time is non-linear in China?

Gearing a bit off topic ... I saw an article some time ago about time perception in different countries. Interesting read, and correct from the perspective of the countries I'm familiar with.

Punctuality in Brazil is in general horrible, but it is best where I live (São Paulo). In Rio it's terrible. Punctuality is offensive, and a major source of argument when I'm conducting projects in Rio (where I'm actually from). Northern states are even worse.

I like working with Europeans. Super punctual, straight to the point, no bullshit.

Tons of jokes with Mexicans. "un ratito.." can mean anything.

As far as the data format, since I worked a lot in American Multinational companies, I always write a date as 05/Feb/17 and never as 05/02/17 or 02/05/17. Confusion is guaranteed to ensure if I do.

#2897546 - 12/23/17 06:36 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: Rod S]
GRollins Offline
Platinum Member

Well, here's something new:

I've received regular notices from Musician's Friend apologizing for the delay in shipping my D. They've been very good about that. I got another this morning, but this one's format is different from its predecessors. It says, "...we expect to be able to ship your order within 30 days."

Today is Saturday, 12/23/17. A quick glance at the calendar gives a target date of...[Grey mutters under his breath, counts on his fingers, runs out of fingers, starts on toes, runs out of toes, starts over...]...uh, looks like somewhere around 1/22/18. That's a Monday.

Unless they mean thirty business days, in which case all bets are off.

I'm tired of popcorn. Tired of beer. Tired of corn chips. Think I'll start in on eggnog.

Fortified eggnog.

(Can I say that in this thread? I seem to have aroused the ire of another member by not being sufficiently critical of a Famous Musician for doing drugs. Screw it. It's the holidays, it's my thread, and I think I'll have eggnog or perhaps a wee dram sometime later in the day, after I've woken up properly.)

And in the spirit of RodS's observations about cultural notions and expectations regarding time, I will add that I expect to receive my D mañana.

Grey

Edited by GRollins (12/23/17 06:37 AM)

#2897550 - 12/23/17 07:01 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: GRollins]
WesG Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Inverary, ON, Canada
Rod S - date formats were (are?) a real issue in Canada, since we've traditionally done it the English way, but are located right next to the US.

My solution - which a lot of IT folks use, maybe others, too -- is YYYYMMDD. Best of all, you can sort on it!

Wes
Roland: VR-09
Band Site: http://DrBombay.ca/

#2897557 - 12/23/17 07:32 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: WesG]
dje31 Offline

My solution - which a lot of IT folks use, maybe others, too -- is YYYYMMDD. Best of all, you can sort on it!

That's how I've done it for years...big in a lot of Asia, and the de facto standard in IT.

You can also look at it as an odometer in your car...the furthest right digit changes most often.

#2897558 - 12/23/17 07:35 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: WesG]
GRollins Offline
Platinum Member

Wes

I use MM/DD/YY except for my music files, for exactly that reason. I find it easier to sort through them. Yes, I have to shift mental gears, but I'm used to it.

I've had to shift gears between computer center time (24 hr.) and "regular" time (12 hr.) for years. It becomes second nature after a decade or two.

Grey

#2897559 - 12/23/17 07:47 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: WesG]
SteveCoscia Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Philadelphia, PA USA

Wes

Yes, that date convention is a favorite. And for the same reason ... sorting.

#2897564 - 12/23/17 08:09 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: GRollins]
DulceLabs.com Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: CLASSIFIED

MF is back to saying 1/12/18.

Oh man. Now it's pushed back to December 1, 2018??? Oh no, that sucks!

#2897585 - 12/23/17 09:21 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: DulceLabs.com]
GRollins Offline
Platinum Member

What do I care? Mine will ship within thirty days.

Grey

#2897669 - 12/23/17 06:39 PM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: GRollins]
DulceLabs.com Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: CLASSIFIED
What do I care? Mine will ship within thirty days.

Maths is hard.

#2897772 - 12/24/17 06:44 PM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: GRollins]
Al Coda Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: out in the sticks
What´s that damn thread all about ?

Not being able to wait until it´s released ?
And if it won´t,- who cares ?
So many options to buy synths these days.

B.t.w.,- when released and available,- I´ll buy one and just only because I´m curious.

A.C.

#2897777 - 12/24/17 07:24 PM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: Al Coda]
mate stubb Offline
Grand Poobah of the Trebuchet
10k Club

Originally Posted By: Al Coda

Apparently, time runs backwards in China. wink

http://www.hotrodmotm.com

#2897817 - 12/25/17 06:35 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: Al Coda]
GRollins Offline
Platinum Member

Originally Posted By: Al Coda
A.C.

I don't know about that one, but this one is a running commentary on vague, self-contradictory, and generally confusing product releases. It's not the worst rollout I've ever seen, but you have to admit that it's pretty helter-skelter.

(Guess I just lost my chance at a free ARP 2600, eh?)

As of this morning, Behringer has a product which is available for pre-order yet still doesn't exist according to their website. Uli Behringer himself admits the thing exists, but there's no solid information available, short of a sales sheet he linked to...that's not available via their main website, natch. The sheet does have a little rudimentary information, but there's not much more than what you could deduce from general knowledge about the original Moog Model D. A PDF version of the owner's manual might be a good move.

Currently, Musician's Friend lists March 1st as the shipping date, but that has oscillated back and forth with January 12th so many times I've lost count. Sometimes it's stable for several days in a row. Other times it changes every six hours or so. It's fascinating, in a car wreck, "This is an object lesson in how not to handle a product rollout," sort of way.

I mean, can you imagine being the guy or gal charged with updating the shipping date? Jeez, it must be a full time job.

"Hi, my name's Jill. I work at Musician's Friend."
"Good to meet you, Jill. I like what you've done with your hair. Um, what do you do at Musician's Friend?"
"Oh, I'm the Behringer Anticipated Shipping Date Website Updater! It's, like, a very prestigious position. I'm busy all the time--you have no idea!"
"Let me get you another glass of wine and you can tell me all about it."

I find it curious that Behringer manages to post more information on their website regarding vaporware products (e.g. the ARP 2600, et. al.) than they do for something that's supposedly going to be shipping in the hundreds this week and is expected to achieve full production by next month.

Don't get me wrong. I put money on the line. If the thing's sufficiently interesting, I may get a couple more so as to poly chain, but...really, guys...this is a pretty screwy situation, ya know?

Grey

Edited by GRollins (12/25/17 06:36 AM)

#2897850 - 12/25/17 08:51 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: GRollins]
Josh Paxton Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

They officially lost me. Order cancelled, getting an SE-02 instead. The patch memory alone wasn't worth the extra $200. Patch memory plus an extra three months of use, starting with gigs this week, is.

#2897860 - 12/25/17 09:11 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: Josh Paxton]
GRollins Offline
Platinum Member

I can understand your point of view. Since I'm not gigging, I can afford the wait. For me, this is just a toy to mess with.

(And a thread where I can poke fun at myself and others in the same situation.)

So how do you like your Roland?

Grey

#2897861 - 12/25/17 09:19 AM Re: Behringer Model D ship dates keep slipping [Re: Josh Paxton]
Karl Schmeer Offline

Loc: State of Misery
Originally Posted By: FunkKeyStuff
They officially lost me. Order cancelled, getting an SE-02 instead. The patch memory alone wasn't worth the extra $200. Patch memory plus an extra three months of use, starting with gigs this week, is.

You won't regret this. There are a host of other goodies like
delay FX, LFO options, cross modulation routings, envelope triggering modes and even a step sequencer to show it all off.
None of these on the clone.
Enjoy my friend smile

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Dave Bryce, Stephen Fortner