Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2890184 - 11/14/17 06:30 AM "The Bird" by Weird Rare Animal
xxKnuckles Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: United Kingdom
Hello. I hope you don't mind if I shamelessly plug my Jazz trio's new CD "The Bird", which can be listened to in full on Spotify & other streaming serivces, or purchased from CD baby, itunes, amazon music, pandora etc. (Search "Weird Rare Animal"). We like to give our music a funky or modern groove, which is particuarly nice for me as I do the bass lines. The CD has music by J.S. BAch, Charlie Parker, Spyro Gyra, and others; some "world" music and some originals. Physical CDs are available from CD baby in the U.S.A. and me in the UK.

This video consists of short segments from each track, animated by some of my bird photography. Our lineup is guitar, keys & drums. Thank you for listening! smile

KC Island
#2890454 - 11/15/17 11:40 AM Re: "The Bird" by Weird Rare Animal [Re: xxKnuckles]
davedoerfler Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: thin ice
very cool, Anne. thu

#2890546 - 11/16/17 02:39 AM Re: "The Bird" by Weird Rare Animal [Re: davedoerfler]
xxKnuckles Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: United Kingdom
Thanks Dave! smile