Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2877685 - 09/07/17 11:48 AM FS : Roland A -70
davedoerfler Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: thin ice
I bought this from another forum member along with several other items a year ago thinking I just might have a use for it. Turns out not to be the case so I'm offering it for sale. Very good condition, looks like it was never gigged. I also never gigged with it. I don't have a box obviously and it is fairly heavy but I will ship if the buyer wants to cover shipping expenses. Keyboard currently lives in downtown DC. Pics upon request. US $ 400.00 / best offer

I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet halfway if that helps. PM me.

KC Island
#2881154 - 09/23/17 01:16 PM Re: FS : Roland A -70 [Re: davedoerfler]
musicbysterling Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
I had one and really loved it, but lack of funds are preventing from buying. The solid plastic synth keys are incredible. Good luck!

#2881205 - 09/23/17 10:10 PM Re: FS : Roland A -70 [Re: musicbysterling]
davedoerfler Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

thanks for the well wishes. I don't need to sell this, it's just that I'm not using it and thought someone else might could use it. I don't have to feed or clothe it and it's long been paid for. wink

#2881240 - 09/24/17 04:24 AM Re: FS : Roland A -70 [Re: davedoerfler]
Bill W Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Washington DC
Hmmmmm...what would I do with this???

My Genesis Tribute Band: www.sellingfairfaxbythepound.com

#2883437 - 10/05/17 08:51 AM Re: FS : Roland A -70 [Re: Bill W]
davedoerfler Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

bump. Been a month, no bites. Soon to Reverb.