Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2876468 - 09/01/17 07:26 PM DSI Pro-2
allan_evett Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Westville, IN
Wish I didn't have to do this, but the reality is I'm not getting enough use out of my Pro-2 to justify keeping in my workspace - especially in a year full of unexpected expenses.

I've had this Pro-2 since the first quarter of this year; it was purchased used, from the original owner. It's in excellent shape, and comes with a soft case. There are two very small scratches in the lower right-hand panel near one of the knobs; these are fairly minimal, cosmetically, and don't affect function.

As reviewed by many, it's a monster of an analog-hybrid lead/4-voice paraphonic synth. Hopefully it can find a home where it gets more attention than I've been able to provide.

Asking $1375, or your best offer. Includes shipping to the lower 48 US states. Send me a PM if interested.

Edited by allan_evett (09/02/17 12:43 PM)
Edit Reason: Photo added, and price adjustment

KC Island
#2877872 - 09/08/17 09:00 AM Re: DSI Pro-2 [Re: allan_evett]
allan_evett Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Any interest in the Pro-2 ? Will be putting it on reverb.com Monday, but I'd much rather see it go to a fellow KC member first.
So make an offer; I'll entertain anything within reason smile

#2877897 - 09/08/17 10:46 AM Re: DSI Pro-2 [Re: allan_evett]
Dave Bryce Administrator Offline
KCFFL Champ '14, '16
10k Club

Loc: Thousand Oaks,CA,UNITED STATES
This is one of the more interesting subtractive synths in the market, IMO. If I didn't already own one, I'd be all over this.

dB

rockit ==> ReverbNation SoundCloud <==rawk

Professional affiliations: Amphion Loudspeakers Cloud Microphones Crumar/GSi elysia GmbH Roswell Pro Audio TK Audio...and Electronic Musician

#2877920 - 09/08/17 12:57 PM Re: DSI Pro-2 [Re: Dave Bryce]
Jim Alfredson Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Lansing, MI
Oh man, this is one of my bucket list synths.

Any interest in a Hammond B2? wink

#2877955 - 09/08/17 02:58 PM Re: DSI Pro-2 [Re: Jim Alfredson]
Tonysounds Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Albuquerque, NM
Or a Kawai MP7"?

#2877989 - 09/08/17 06:44 PM Re: DSI Pro-2 [Re: Tonysounds]
allan_evett Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

I wish, guys. Both are tempting.. But life would be easier if I pulled most of the sale to help offset some rather unexpected property repairs, then reinvested the rest into a used, or demo Minilogue. We own a condo in far northern Illinois that our last two tenants trashed; yeah.. Word of advice: never, ever become a long-distance landlord sick