Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2873493 - 08/17/17 06:27 AM Home Studio Cleanout - Steinberg, Behringer, etc.
davinwv Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Bridgeport, WV, U.S.
I'm selling a few items that I no longer need from my home studio. All prices include ground shipping double-boxed in the original packaging to the lower 48:

Behringer X-Air XR-12 with Gator Padded Mixer Bag (excellent condition - barely used - makes an excellent keyboard submixer for live use) - $250.00

Two (2) Steinberg UR22 (1st. Gen) Audio/MIDI Interfaces (very good to excellent condition - I used these in my live racks but upgraded to the UR44 to gain an additional set of outputs) - $80.00/each

Steinberg CMC-TP and CMC-CH Cubase USB Controllers (very good to excellent condition - these pieces are now discontinued, but highly sought after - I don't use them to their potential) - $175.00 for the pair or $100.00/each

JTS Audio PMM4 Personal Monitor Mixer (a clone of the venerable Shure P4M - very good condition - I used this in conjunction with the UR22, but now use the UR44 to replace both) - $175.00
http://www.jts.com.tw/english/products/detail.php?fid=1&subid=7&pid=166

Please PM me for photos (or with offers). These will likely hit eBay in about a week if they don't sell here. I wanted to give the forum a first crack at them.

KC Island
#2874150 - 08/21/17 05:28 AM Re: Home Studio Cleanout - Steinberg, Behringer, etc. [Re: davinwv]
davinwv Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Bridgeport, WV, U.S.
Make me some offers, guys. I would like to move these items without involving eBay, if possible.