Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

17 VINTAGE GUITARS STOLEN IN MONTREAL, QUEBEC, NEED YOUR HEL

REWARD $5000

On July 30, someone stole all my collection of vintage guitars. That happened in Montreal.

I've been collecting those guitars for over 15 years, i'm completely devastated.

Anyone who can provide information leading to the arrest of the thieves and to find my guitars, I will give $5000 cash.

PLEASE SHARE THIS, with your shares we can find those thieves, we have to stop them!

- Gibson Lespaul Junior 1956 sunburst, serial 613731

- Gibson nighthawk 1990 sunburst, serial 93143424

- Fender Stratocaster 1974 natural, serial 531019

- Danelectro 1967 Coral Hornet 1458 Mark Knopfler model

- Magnatone 1959 Mark VIII sunburst

- Fender Stratocaster 1988 american standart sunburst, serial EE103516

- Fender Telecaster custom 1975 natural, serial 669660

- Fender Jaguar 1965 olympic white, serial 168266

- Martin MTV Unplugged accoustic, natural, 1996, serial 578147

- Gibson Firebird 1976, 25th anniversary, sunburst, serial 00 294078

- National Greenhood 96 1965 res-o-glass, red

- Wurlitzer gemini stereo 1967, black

- Jerry Jones DC-3 Neptune 1960s (similar to danelectro)

- Teisco Del-Ray 1960s sunburst, japan

- Fender Precision bass 1968, brown, serial 246890

- Teisco Zen-on Guyatone 1960s, delray, sunburst

- Montaya 1960s, japan, sunbust

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION : call me : 514-992-2583 or call the police : 911 - case number MTL EV 1700 728 872.

ALL PHOTOS OF THE GUITAR HERE :

17 VINTAGE GUITARS STOLEN IN MONTREAL, QUEBEC 30-07-2017 - 5000$ reward call : 514 992 285

• Sad 2

Welcome aboard Daniel De! Very sorry to hear this on your very 1st post...we have a guy on the forum who lives in Montreal and I hope he sees your post. I'm sure having a local guy keeping a lookout will be very much appreciated. We will all keep a lookout on sites like Craigslist where guitars show up all the time...Wishing you the best of luck in finding your guitars! If I were to find any of your guitars, no reward will be needed as I'll alert you for free! I can't stand thieves! :cool:
  • Like 1
Take care, Larryz

Checking Craigslist would be good. Or any other site that offers "used" stuff, like eBay, Gbase and such.

If there's any pawn shops around your location, check there too since music stores that "buy and sell" might insist on proof of ownership since they'd recognize the value of those instruments better than a pawn shop.

Best of luck tracking these scumbags down. We'll be pulling for ya. and keep us posted.

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

• 4 years later...

I have an ET-200 Sunburst made in Japan with the serial number plate snapped in half. I bought it at a yard sale in Michigan between 2017-2018 from a man who did not say where he got it from. It could be a long shot, but I would like to ask if you think this guitar could be yours. Please e-mail me and I would be happy to share pictures with you. You can reach me at christinaramsey14@gmail.com

• Like 4