Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2871582 - 08/08/17 05:53 AM The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano
analogholic Offline
Gold Member

KC Island
#2871585 - 08/08/17 06:32 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: analogholic]
Synthoid Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
It's too bad hardware keyboards don't have 30% off sales. frown

#2871590 - 08/08/17 06:52 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Synthoid]
Dave Bryce Administrator Offline
KCFFL Champ '14, '16
10k Club

Loc: Thousand Oaks,CA,UNITED STATES
Originally Posted By: Synthoid
It's too bad hardware keyboards don't have 30% off sales. frown

If the parts and labor cost the same as software, they almost certainly would.

dB

rockit ==> ReverbNation ē SoundCloud <==rawk

Professional affiliations: Amphion Loudspeakers ē Cloud Microphones ē Crumar/GSi ē elysia GmbH ē Reverb Foundry ē Roswell Pro Audio...and Electronic Musician

#2871594 - 08/08/17 07:29 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: analogholic]
Synthoid Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
I really shouldn't complain though, Dave. Looking back, I received more than 30% discount on my Korg M3. Definitely the best deal ever. smile

#2871602 - 08/08/17 08:37 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Synthoid]
hardware Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: Las Vegas
This is the best sampled Rhodes I've got.

1999 Scarbee Gigastudio
2006 Scarbee Kontakt
2011 PianoTeq Rhodes
2016 Keyscape LA Custom

Canterbury.
Incredible details.
Even more shocking is I prefer hardware and DSP FX.
Native FX are weak on Active Arrays
Canterbury has the best Native FX I've used.

Tried this on my Midas M32 and RCF/DBA Array.
Also SSv3 w/ B1200D

Impressive.

I find myself lowering levels to compensate for previous Keyscape settings.
Keyscape uses Digital EPianos and Omni synths now.

An impressive Rhodes.

Rotary Emulation is decent with several acc/dec ramp tweaks.
Gets the best JPJones No Quarter Phaser
Also nails Zawinuls Layered Rhodes/Phaser Grand from a Remark you made.
Bill Evans soft touch tones fantastic

Just getting started with this and can't stop making presets.

Impressed again by Sonicouture

#2871615 - 08/08/17 10:16 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: hardware]
miden Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Australia
Still makes it one mighty expensive EP sim even with the discount shocked

#2871644 - 08/08/17 12:02 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: miden]
hardware Offline
Platinum Member

Well we all have our priorities.

I paid over 3000 Dollars for Miraslav Vitous Symphonic Strings for Gigastudio.
Since then anything under 4 digits is appreciated.

#2872105 - 08/10/17 12:44 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: hardware]
Mark Schmieder Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
I already reviewed this in more depth elsewhere, so I'll just summarize by saying that this is now the only Rhodes library I'll still be using, and I regret spending so much money on the others but am glad at least that I didn't invest in the newest Scarbee library or in Keyscape.

Every note feels present and real, and phrasing is organic and reactive to every playing nuance. There is a warmth to the sound that cuts through, and can also sit atop if soloing, but without muddying up the bottom or obscuring other instruments.

I have to keep pinching myself that I didn't accidentally put on a recording of a real Rhodes, as I play and/or render with this library. I have struggled in production with every previous library and switch my Rhodes source almost more than any other. Now I'm done. Game over.

The same thing happened earlier for the Clavinet, when the Soniccouture Clav came out. So I am not surprised they pulled off this coup with the Rhodes.

#2872112 - 08/10/17 01:14 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Mark Schmieder]
davinwv Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Bridgeport, WV, U.S.
Now it would be cool if SC did a less broken Wurly ;-). While I love the Clavinet, I've never really connected with Broken Wurli or EP73 Deconstructed.

#2872114 - 08/10/17 01:23 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Mark Schmieder]
16251 Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Originally Posted By: Mark Schmieder
I already reviewed this in more depth elsewhere, so I'll just summarize by saying that this is now the only Rhodes library I'll still be using, and I regret spending so much money on the others but am glad at least that I didn't invest in the newest Scarbee library or in Keyscape.

Every note feels present and real, and phrasing is organic and reactive to every playing nuance. There is a warmth to the sound that cuts through, and can also sit atop if soloing, but without muddying up the bottom or obscuring other instruments.

I have to keep pinching myself that I didn't accidentally put on a recording of a real Rhodes, as I play and/or render with this library. I have struggled in production with every previous library and switch my Rhodes source almost more than any other. Now I'm done. Game over.

The same thing happened earlier for the Clavinet, when the Soniccouture Clav came out. So I am not surprised they pulled off this coup with the Rhodes.

Tantalizing review, thanks

#2872123 - 08/10/17 01:54 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: 16251]
davedoerfler Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: thin ice
Originally Posted By: 16251

Tantalizing review, thanks

Yeah, thanks Mark. Just when I thought Scarbee Classic EP-88S was the last Rhodes VST I would ever buy. facepalm

#2872125 - 08/10/17 02:01 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Mark Schmieder]
Geoff Grace Offline
10k Club

I'm glad to hear you're so happy with The Canterbury Suitcase, Mark. Your reviewóalong with hardware'sóraises my interest.

That said, the draw of Keyscape is far more than its Rhodesóalthough its Rhodes is pretty great. If you're an Omnisphere 2 owner, you may want to check out Spectrasonics' Keyscape Creative library before you decide to skip purchasing Keyscape. It provides a great showcase for the power of the combined apps.

As a Keyscape owner, I'm wondering how much better The Canterbury Suitcase could be. I really enjoy Keyscape's Rhodes. It'll be hard to justify even Canterbury's sale price if the upgrade is merely from an A to an A+.

Best,

Geoff

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

#2872126 - 08/10/17 02:14 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Geoff Grace]
hardware Offline
Platinum Member

Keyscape Creative is spectacular, but I never find much use for gigging with.
I look at SC Canterbury as an addition to Keyscapes Digital EPs and PTeqs Wurlitzer.
Slightly OT as I still haven't been totally satisfied with my Clavs, I was about to get AcoustisampleS, then SC, but then I heard 8Dio and thought it was brilliant.

It never really ends does it....

#2872127 - 08/10/17 02:19 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Geoff Grace]
tnelson Offline

Loc: Northern California
The demo tracks for Canterbury do indeed sound great. To those of you who purchased this Canterbury library and also happen to have Pianoteq Standard and its electric piano package, please try this experiment: use the MkII Room Close Mic preset, and place two virtual 414 mics, either omni or cardioid, in front of the suitcase speakers, turn off the Chorus, and see if that doesn't come very close to the Canterbury basic sound. I only have the online demos for Canterbury to compare, so I'm interested in how you guys hear it. Thanks!

#2872130 - 08/10/17 02:23 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: hardware]
analogholic Offline
Gold Member

Aah...Thanks for reviews guys....
Was not difficult to hear that it sounds totally badass!!!

But how it plays and reacts is another thing.....

Even though I got Scarbee EP-88 not long ago....I don't think I can resist this one

Thanks again!!!

#2872134 - 08/10/17 02:54 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: hardware]
Geoff Grace Offline
10k Club

Originally Posted By: hardware
Keyscape Creative is spectacular, but I never find much use for gigging with.
I look at SC Canterbury as an addition to Keyscapes Digital EPs and PTeqs Wurlitzer.
Slightly OT as I still haven't been totally satisfied with my Clavs, I was about to get AcoustisampleS, then SC, but then I heard 8Dio and thought it was brilliant.

It never really ends does it....

True that.

You raise a good point that it's not just about how good a product is but also about how it fills your needs. As a composer, Keyscape Creative fills my needs better than a Rhodes. But as a former Rhodes owner and gigging keyboardist, I really love playing one and try to fit it into my compositions when appropriate.

Thanks for your reply, hardware.

Best,

Geoff

#2872137 - 08/10/17 03:18 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Geoff Grace]
ElmerJFudd Online   content
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: USA, greater NY area
Hi, Geoff. It's worth noting that Canterbury is a Kontakt instrument and most will agree more CPU and resource efficienct in comparison with Spectrasonic's STEAM engine - which certainly a few buyer's have found requires significant tweaking down to get running well on their laptops (talking about raising buffer, sample thinning, limiting polyphony to as low as 16, turning off pedal fx and pedal realism and the like.

Any comments on how well this Kontakt instrument is running on your setup? Any need to tweak down Canterbury to get playing like an instrument.

#2872691 - 08/13/17 04:01 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: ElmerJFudd]
Mark Schmieder Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

As of this weekend, this library has kicked ALL of my other Rhodes libraries to the curb forever.

This one lives and breathes likes the real thing. So much more life to it, at ANY setting.

Does anyone know if anything reacts to CC1? I couldn't find that info in the manual or the GUI.

#2872700 - 08/13/17 05:18 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Mark Schmieder]
hardware Offline
Platinum Member

I ran my Array and Stage monitors, sat out front like the FOH and set up a Sine and Square Tremolo on Cantebury.
This thing sounds so good I wanted to try and replicate what I hear in my 24 way IEMs.
Incredible sound quality.
I've never had time to match up IEMs with Stage Monitors and mains.
Midas M32 is only a few months old.
One thing I did discover is I like my sound better without Stage monitors.
Cant get wedge addicts to use IEMs, too bad.
They've tried cheapo IEMs instead of Mix reference quality.

Upgrading to Kontakt 5 just to use Canterbury was worth it.
I never try to fix anything that works.
Native Access is really convenient too.

#2872706 - 08/13/17 06:03 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Mark Schmieder]
Markyboard Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Springfield, Virginia

Does anyone know if anything reacts to CC1? I couldn't find that info in the manual or the GUI.

Your question seems to imply that you can not assign any virtual knob/switch to any CC using midi learn?

#2872743 - 08/13/17 09:37 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Markyboard]
Mark Schmieder Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Oh, I forgot that Kontakt automatically supplies that feature universally! I've gotten so used to thinking that heavily-scripted large-GUI libraries are self-contained in their functionality!

Thanks; I'll try that a bit later tonight. I want CC1 to apply to tremolo.

#2872764 - 08/13/17 11:30 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Mark Schmieder]
Mark Schmieder Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Yeah, that worked fine, and it seems to have already been programmed into some of the presets as well, to have CC1 affect Tremolo Intensity (Depth).

This adds yet more realism to the library -- although quick research just now does not indicate that dynamic control of the tremolo settings was done via pedals back in the day (reaching for the knobs would have made playing difficult so probably wasn't done much after setting things up).

#2872773 - 08/14/17 02:43 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: ElmerJFudd]
Geoff Grace Offline
10k Club

Originally Posted By: ElmerJFudd
Hi, Geoff. It's worth noting that Canterbury is a Kontakt instrument and most will agree more CPU and resource efficienct in comparison with Spectrasonic's STEAM engine - which certainly a few buyer's have found requires significant tweaking down to get running well on their laptops (talking about raising buffer, sample thinning, limiting polyphony to as low as 16, turning off pedal fx and pedal realism and the like.

That most definitely is worth noting, Elmer. I'm lucky not to have that issue, but this sounds like a great alternative for those who do.

That said, after listening to the Canterbury demo again, I have to agree with hardware that it's more of a complement to Keyscape than a replacement. Both have excellent Rhodes sounds from different models and eras. I'd pick Keyscape for R&B in a heartbeat; but if you do a lot of Rhodes in a wide variety of styles, I think it would be good to have both plugins.

Best,

Geoff

#2872778 - 08/14/17 04:17 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Geoff Grace]
hardware Offline
Platinum Member

FWIW I build rackmount PCs so I can run Omnisphere/Keyscape.
I'm also a sinner as I mix/Layer PianoTeq Upright and Steinway D with Wing Upright and Yamaha C7.
I get the awesome nuances captured by Keyscape and the big beefiness of PianoTeq.
To cut through the rock Gods guitars and drums I re tuned the PianoTeq stuff so I get that upper octave bite.
Mixing phys mod with sampling reminds me of how I loved the first GEM 88 note Piano when sampling was still limited to Jerry Coakleys 128MB Samples.

You gotta love having so many options.

#2872962 - 08/14/17 05:09 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: ElmerJFudd]
ngk Offline

Agree.....I cant get Keyscape to play at all on my i7 8GB Lenovo laptop without clicks unless it is 512 samples/high latency. Kontakt is fine and UVI /Ravenscroft is great.

#2874135 - 08/21/17 02:16 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: ngk]
analogholic Offline
Gold Member

Just about to hit the "buy button"....

Guys, get you get this one sounding "dirty"?
Don't see any controls for amp distorsion...

#2874145 - 08/21/17 05:04 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: analogholic]
Markyboard Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

It's not apparent on first glance but there are 6 effects slots with a choice of 21 different effects (and related parameters) to choose from for each one:

Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Delay, Saturation, Distortion, Lofi, Skreamer, Twang, Jump (thank God!), Filter, Tape, Cabinet, Rotator, Compressor, Limiter, Equaliser, Stereo, Reverb, Transient, Convolution.

What was the question again? laugh

#2874260 - 08/21/17 12:49 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Markyboard]
analogholic Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Markyboard

What was the question again? laugh

What to eat the rest of the month...

Ramen noodles or Ramen noodles smile

#2874296 - 08/21/17 03:44 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: analogholic]
Geoff Grace Offline
10k Club

The 30% off intro sale ends today at midnight. (It's 11:45 pm in London where Soniccouture is based.)

Best,

Geoff

#2874303 - 08/21/17 04:03 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Geoff Grace]
Beethree Offline
Platinum Member

Has anybody played both this and the newest Scarbee 88?

#2874305 - 08/21/17 04:22 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Beethree]
Markyboard Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Originally Posted By: Beethree
Has anybody played both this and the newest Scarbee 88?

Yes- as of yesterday when I got the Canterbury. With the caveat that I've only played with it for a few hours I'd say the Canterbury is more authentic and thicker sounding on a pure note basis not driven by effects. The Ep-88 barks/cracks/snaps harder if you program it that way, which I really like although it's probably not true to any real Rhodes. Plenty of effects available for both. Both seem to chew up CPU. I'm trying to operate on 32 sample buffer but the release of the sustain pedal gives me intermittent pops in Reaper. No pops when using stand-alone Kontact playing Canterbury. Still investigating this.

#2874461 - 08/22/17 12:35 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Beethree]
Mark Schmieder Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

About the effects: the routing is entirely flexible, and the quality of the effects is quite good -- I think these are from Soniccouture vs. wrappers of Guitar Rig and Kontakt effrects.

#2874544 - 08/22/17 07:50 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Mark Schmieder]
hardware Offline
Platinum Member

The first thing I did was go after old Joe Zawinuls wah-wah sound, easy as pie, then John Paul Jones "No Quarter" Maestro phaser, pretty juicy.
Twin Reverb Amp sound with a little Spring, spectacularly thick.

My only beef with Keyscape LA Custom is it thins out in the upper octaves.
Comps are noticeably louder.
Canterbury can go from LH Bass like Chicks Light As A Feather, then switch to comp plus solo, without having to lighten the left hand clusters.

It sounds real nasty through Blue3s updated Rotary plug in...

I'm actually trying to find an example of where not to use this instrument to no avail.

#2874572 - 08/22/17 11:47 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: hardware]
Mark Schmieder Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

You caught it right there -- this is the first Rhodes that I have been able to play clusters on (especially complex jazz voicings) without the bottom end going all muddy.

#2874594 - 08/23/17 03:06 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Mark Schmieder]
hardware Offline
Platinum Member

I've notice this on a majority of VSTi's.
Especially synths.
Mid Range was always decent but high and low ranges were never on.
I had to keep discrete audio analogs in my rig since I need that quality of sound.
Another shockingly good instrument is 8DIO Clavinet.
After 20 years I can smile.
Someday maybe a Sax that doesn't morph into a Kazoo in the high Tenor range.

#2874609 - 08/23/17 04:15 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: hardware]
Markyboard Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Unlike my Yellow Lab who has to carry around her newest toy or latest donated pair of socks at the exclusion of all else, I'm trying to refrain from making an early judgement. It's too easy to like and gravitate to the latest purchase the most (at least for me) although Canterbury sounds and plays wonderful. But I said the same about EP-88s just a few weeks ago.

I did spend hours yesterday running clinical experiments to determine cpu usage between this and EP-88. Canterbury for the most part is not a problem on my 5+ year old pc running at a 32 sample buffer. It does give an occasional audio click if all 3 outputs (mike, line and room) are used. Not unexpected and many of the preset patches only use 1 or 2 outputs. I really have to sustain a lot of notes to "force" an audio click. Ep-88 does not have this selectable output configuration. I've concluded that EP-88 sucks up CPU cycles on pedal release because this is where it's using some serious modeling per the on-line and user manual description. A 64 sample buffer doesn't seem to help and at 128 I get less pops but still enough to annoy me. Contrary to some previous statements I made it's independent of whether run as stand-alone or within Reaper. I realize it could be my system and I do plan on upgrading in the next 6 months or so . But for now it's pretty much un-usable.

Now...where did I leave those socks?

#2874726 - 08/23/17 11:43 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: ngk]
ngk Offline

And Canterbury Rhodes performs flawlessly on my Yoga 2 PRO @ 256 samples!!! Super nice. I just wish the scaling control could make the upper end louder if desired. Now, it is only negative scaling.

About latency settings: 128 is the standard for live playing, and many computers handle this well, but for failsafe operation, 256 samples is plenty responsive and will usually avoid clicks.

Trying to operate, live, at 32 or 64 samples is asking for trouble i my exeperience.

Edited by ngk (08/23/17 11:48 AM)

#2886548 - 10/22/17 07:14 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: ngk]
RoadHousePiano Offline

Loc: Long Island, NY
Itís possoble that Iím not picky enough, and Iím certainly no Rhodes expert, but Iím still leaning more on the EP 88 more than the Canterbury. Iíve had more time with the EP 88 so thatís definitely coloring my opinion. If anything, I find that they are both really distinctive instruments and I can see myself using both in different settings. Also, worth noting, Iíve been using both with Amplitude Fender Twin and a virtual pedal board. So I really havenít explored the built in effects in either library.

#2886550 - 10/22/17 07:32 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: RoadHousePiano]
hardware Offline
Platinum Member

The best feature on Cantebury is really Mic Mixing and Mono summed pan.
I run a 50 foot MIDI Cable out front with a battery operated 49 note POS just to set the Panning.
Itís so damn wide I have to re adjust per gig.
The PA is stereo which some guys frown upon but we use excellent automated vocal FX and my keys must be stereo.

Using DSP and Hardware FX (TC Fireworx) for chorus/verb.
Blue3 Leslie plug, and Cantebury Phaser for that No Quarter Maestro Phaser Sound.

Pretty much never use Keyscape or PianoTeq Rhodes now.
Both are very good but once I go through so many gigs and can concentrate on playing instead of sound quality/work arounds I keep the one that makes me smile the most.

#2886565 - 10/23/17 12:34 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: RoadHousePiano]
SuckerMC Offline

Loc: California
Quote:
Also, worth noting, Iíve been using both with Amplitude Fender Twin and a virtual pedal board. So I really havenít explored the built in effects in either library.

RoadHouse, do you use a mono or stereo input into Amplitube? If stereo, do you have separate amps on the Left and Right?

I always wondered why Amplitube seems a little unfriendly to keyboard players. Maybe there's an easy way to duplicate the left and right amp setups (which I haven't found) or maybe no one uses a stereo input (but me)?

#2886598 - 10/23/17 07:17 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: SuckerMC]
RoadHousePiano Offline

Originally Posted By: SuckerMC
Quote:
Also, worth noting, Iíve been using both with Amplitude Fender Twin and a virtual pedal board. So I really havenít explored the built in effects in either library.

RoadHouse, do you use a mono or stereo input into Amplitube? If stereo, do you have separate amps on the Left and Right?

I always wondered why Amplitube seems a little unfriendly to keyboard players. Maybe there's an easy way to duplicate the left and right amp setups (which I haven't found) or maybe no one uses a stereo input (but me)?
I'm using GigPerformer as my host. I have a stereo out of the Canterbury into Amplitude and a stereo out of Amplitude to my Line Out. Now, what happens within Amplitude I'm afraid I'm naive to. I'm somewhat tech illiterate. I can tell you that I don't have separate amps for the L and R channels.

#2886600 - 10/23/17 07:24 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: RoadHousePiano]
Reezekeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: NYC area
Originally Posted By: RoadHousePiano
Quote:

I'm using GigPerformer as my host. I have a stereo out of the Canterbury into Amplitude and a stereo out of Amplitude to my Line Out. Now, what happens within Amplitude I'm afraid I'm naive to. I'm somewhat tech illiterate. I can tell you that I don't have separate amps for the L and R channels.

With the stereo tremolo on the suitcase engaged, you are hearing stereo? As I see it, the only way that could happen is if Amplitube is set to pass dry signal Ė which defeats the purpose of using it imo, so there must be something I'm missing (or my opinion is misguided!).

#2886619 - 10/23/17 08:42 AM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: Reezekeys]
RoadHousePiano Offline

Originally Posted By: Reezekeys
Originally Posted By: RoadHousePiano
Quote:

With the stereo tremolo on the suitcase engaged, you are hearing stereo? As I see it, the only way that could happen is if Amplitube is set to pass dry signal Ė which defeats the purpose of using it imo, so there must be something I'm missing (or my opinion is misguided!).
I don't have my laptop in front of me to check this out but a quick search turned up that Amplitude is Dual Mono only. Not stereo.

#2890268 - 11/14/17 01:05 PM Re: The Canterbury Suitcase Electric Piano [Re: RoadHousePiano]
Mark Schmieder Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

The Canterbury is now the only Rhodes library I'll use. It has even kicked UVI Tines Anthology to the curb when going for the more modern 80's sound. Such a flexible library! You can easily make it sound like any Rhodes model you've ever heard.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Dave Bryce, Stephen Fortner