Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2868315 - 07/21/17 11:54 AM If You Subscribe to JAZZIZ Magazine...
Jazzooo Offline
Gold Member

Loc: San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
You'll see Soul Cowboy Take 2 from my CD DUOTUNES featured on their Summer Jazz Discoveries CD with a nice little blurb about myself and the late Ken Basman.

JAZZIZ has always been in my corner, using my music on the occasional sampler right next to the biggest current and classic jazz artists. They even bought a large quantity of my Holiday Jazz CDs with their logo and used it as their holiday gift to their key subscribers a few years back.

Pretty cool if say so myself.

KC Island
#2868434 - 07/22/17 04:23 AM Re: If You Subscribe to JAZZIZ Magazine... [Re: Jazzooo]
Bone Muskeleton Offline
Triple Secret Banninated
10k Club

Loc: Heaven, Hell, or Houston
thu

#2868584 - 07/22/17 01:49 PM Re: If You Subscribe to JAZZIZ Magazine... [Re: Jazzooo]
count doerflera Online   content
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: thin ice
very, very cool Doug. You deserve it. cheers
OT, don't know if you know this or not but your home town, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, has been voted #1 of the worlds best cities according to Travel and Leisure Magazine

KLONK

#2869303 - 07/26/17 10:50 AM Re: If You Subscribe to JAZZIZ Magazine... [Re: count doerflera]
Jazzooo Offline
Gold Member

Loc: San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
I do know it, Dave! I actually sell real estate on the side and it's the easiest gig in the industry, because people come here predisposed to fall in love with the town,. like I did 13 years ago. smile

Thanks you guys.