Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2859785 - 06/07/17 07:06 AM Cleaning Out The Studio
Rusty Mike Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Central NJ
I'm selling off a bunch of stuff to lighten my inventory. Let me know if any of this is of interest. I've provided links where I could. I'll send pictures if you request them.

NORD ELECTRO 3HP: $1200
This has been my main rehearsal/gig workhorse, and is redundant now that I have the Stage. Itís in great condition, with just a few small scuffs on the corners. Includes a Nord gig bag, Nord branded sustain pedal, original box, two power cables and the original piano and sample library DVDs. Since I have the original box, I'll ship this one within the Continental US. I know the Electro 5 is all the rage right now, but if you're looking for a quality rehearsal board, I'm willing to talk.

KURZWEIL PC361: $900
Yup, still for sale. Includes KORE64 board, pedals, gig bag, extra sounds, manual, xD memory cards. I'm hesitant to ship this one, but if you really want it, we can work something out. See my other ad in the Classifieds for the details.

YAHAMA PSR-S710 ARRANGER KEYBOARD: $500
I know this is not an arranger crowd, but I'll list it anyway. 100% studio kept. Excellent condition. The sounds are based on an earlier version of Yamahaís Motif series. It includes a music rest, hundreds of additional downloaded styles and a foot switch as well. It's a handy tool for quick sketching composing and playing along to.

Yamaha seems to have recently revamped their product website, and decided to disavow all legacy products. Until I can find a link, here are some highlights:
- 128-note polyphony
- Over 850 different instrument sounds, including some from the PSR-S900
- Realistic built-in accompaniment with enhanced guitar styles
- 16-track MIDI sequencer
- Audio recorder
- Large, easy-to-read screen
- Internet Direct Connect and USB connectivity
- Dozens of effects
- Dimensions 39-5/8"W x 5-7/8H x 17-1/8D
- Weight 22lbs.
- 61 keys, unweighted diving board style, velocity sensitive
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels
- 12W x 2 Internal Speakers (12cm + 5cm) x 2

Just contact me if if you want more details.

NORD SOFT CASE FOR STAGE 76/HP: $150
Iíve only used this carry case a few times. It fits a Nord Stage 76 size instrument, interior dimensions 44x5x13.5. Despite being called a soft case, it has firm board sides, and is very protective. Iím selling it for half of what I paid for it.

GATOR CASES PRO-GO 61 KEYBOARD BAG (G-PG-61): $75
Very protective bag for a 61 note keyboard. It does show a small bit of wear, but itís in great overall condition. The inside is very plush and protective, yet lightweight. It has soft belt straps on the inside to securely hold the instrument in place. The outside pockets is very large, with multiple compartments for cables and a tablet. It includes a rain cover, and an additional strap that can be used as a shoulder or backpack strap.

BBE ACOUSTIMAX INSTRUMENT PREAMP PEDAL: $75
This is a BBE Sonic Maximizer and preamp in a pedal format. Very versatile and sounds great. In the original box and includes power adaptor and instruction manual. It works great, but itís better suited for guitar and not keyboards. More info:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Acoustimax

Thanks for looking

KC Island
#2859975 - 06/07/17 08:46 PM Re: Cleaning Out The Studio [Re: Rusty Mike]
Tom Williams Offline
Gold Member

Loc: West Virginia
PM Sent.
M-Audio Keystation 88, Axiom 61, Boss RT-20

#2861216 - 06/16/17 04:42 PM Re: Cleaning Out The Studio [Re: Tom Williams]
Rusty Mike Offline
Gold Member

Kurzweil is SOLD!

Electro sale is near final

Other stuff is still up for grabs. Please note that the shipping cost is not included (I forgot to mention that).

#2862670 - 06/25/17 08:20 AM Re: Cleaning Out The Studio [Re: Rusty Mike]
Rusty Mike Offline
Gold Member

Electro is sold!

I'll be putting the rest up on eBay soon.

Many thanks to the purchasers!

#2862804 - 06/25/17 09:25 PM Re: Cleaning Out The Studio [Re: Rusty Mike]
Barryjam Offline

Loc: Auburn, Northern CA
pm sent

Home: Steinway L, Bob Schleicher A100 chop, 142 Leslie.

Gigs: Yamaha CP4, Crumar Mojo 61, Ventilator II. Lounsbury H&F. A&H QUsb mixer, Crown & QSC amps, JBL SRX-700 series speakers