Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2852196 - 04/27/17 08:23 AM My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Raleigh, NC
I have finally put together my Go Fund Me project for my first original CD. I know I will be busy these next few months with Shows all over NC, SC, VA and Tenn. I could use all the help I can get to make this CD Happen.

I would Like to thank Jim Alfredson for all his time and help while I was planning this project. We have a great community here and I am thankful for all you guys..

BTW Check out my Reverbnation page and my Jimmy Weaver Trio page on Facebook

Edited by BluesKeys (04/27/17 08:36 AM)

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho
NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.steveowensandsummertime.com
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com

KC Island
#2852275 - 04/27/17 02:20 PM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: BluesKeys]
Joe Muscara Offline
Triple Secret Banninated
10k Club

Loc: Heaven, Hell, or Houston
Did you want to include a link? poke wink

#2852307 - 04/27/17 04:16 PM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: Joe Muscara]
MathOfInsects Online   content
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: California
Originally Posted By: Joe Muscara

That's what the first part of the funding is for.

#2852385 - 04/28/17 06:42 AM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: MathOfInsects]
Joe Muscara Offline
Triple Secret Banninated
10k Club

Originally Posted By: MathOfInsects
Originally Posted By: Joe Muscara

That's what the first part of the funding is for.
roll

#2852918 - 05/01/17 09:22 AM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: Joe Muscara]
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

The Link OH YEAH THE LINK!!!

gofundme.com/jimmy-weaver-music-original-tunes

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho
NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com

#2852919 - 05/01/17 09:26 AM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: BluesKeys]
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

So NOW I get it. No link no donations. I was in a large hurry
Thursday to get this up and leave town. When you guys
reminded me I couldn't remember my password.
The Link
gofundme.com/jimmy-weaver-music-original-tunes

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com

#2852938 - 05/01/17 11:20 AM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: BluesKeys]
Joe Muscara Offline
Triple Secret Banninated
10k Club

grin

Good luck, Jimmy!

thu

#2852953 - 05/01/17 12:31 PM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: Joe Muscara]
Markyboard Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Springfield, Virginia
Ah...gofundme. Totally mis-read that one.
eek laugh

#2853335 - 05/03/17 04:05 AM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: Markyboard]
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

I want to thank you guys for your support. Already had several from the forum step up. So far I have surpassed my daily goals. I have a long way to go and with the help of more of you guys it will come together.
Check out for sample of live and studio recordings.
https://www.reverbnation.com/jimmyweaver

Edited by BluesKeys (05/03/17 08:53 AM)
Edit Reason: Sp

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com

#2853691 - 05/05/17 06:32 AM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: BluesKeys]
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Thanks to those who have helped out my original music CD. For those that have not had a chance please take a moment. I have had a very successful week for my first time doing this. You can get my music for as little sat $10.00. So skip Starbucks a couple of times and you will have enough to cover it!!!.

https://www.gofundme.com/jimmy-weaver-music-original-tunes

If you have not heard what I have put out before I have a finished recording getting air play across the Carolina's on many stations. Check out my Reverbnation page

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com

#2853755 - 05/05/17 12:03 PM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: BluesKeys]
ProfD Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Wash DC Area
Yo BK. Done deal. Keep doing your thing mayne. thu cool

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

#2853879 - 05/06/17 09:53 AM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: ProfD]
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Thanks PD. I plan on it. I have a Trio thing that is making a buzz as well!!!

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com

#2854359 - 05/09/17 03:17 AM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: BluesKeys]
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

First week is over and the response has been great. Thank you guys for helping and sharing this. If you have not heard this is original material that should have something for everyone.
Check out links about to hear some of it.

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com

#2854869 - 05/11/17 03:02 PM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: BluesKeys]
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Almost 2 weeks in and I am still needing your help. As little as $10 will get the Downloads. Here is the breakdown!!!

DONATION
1. $10 to Download the Tracks
2. $15 CD with artwork and liner notes (my Fav)
3. $20 CD Signed
4. $30 CD Signed with cozy
5. $50 CD Signed with 3 Bonus Tracks and Cozy
6. $75 CD Signed with 3 Bonus Tracks, Cozy and Hat
7. $100 CD Signed with ALL Bonus Tracks, Cozy and Hat
ANY AMOUNT OVER $100 will include the above #7 plus a Video, or possibly even a House Party with me, or the Jimmy Weaver Trio, and more. It depends on the amount. I Will jump through hoops for anyone who wants to fund this entire project!!!
Thank You All for being Fans and my friends. I appreciate ever one of you.

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com

#2854995 - 05/12/17 09:39 AM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: BluesKeys]
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Hey all you lookie loose!!! How about some help for a brotha? Skip a couple Lattes and send $10 for some original music. What can it hurt? And for another $5.00 you can use it for a coaster.

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com

#2855481 - 05/15/17 08:29 PM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: BluesKeys]
davedoerfler Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: thin ice
alright. I'm in.
'88 Kawai 52" Upright,'61 Hammond A100,'81 Rhodes 88 Mark II Stage,'71 Wurlitzer 200, Clavinet E7, Moog Voyager, Leslies 142/Studio 12, Yamaha CP70, DSI Prophet 08, Arp Solina, Yamaha CP4, Crumar Mojo

#2855637 - 05/16/17 12:49 PM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: davedoerfler]
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Thank You Dave!!! It is really appreciated!!!

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com

#2855638 - 05/16/17 12:52 PM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: BluesKeys]
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

NOW 938 more at just $10.... you do the math. It is a drag begging for money, but MY HEART AND SOUL are wrapped up in this project. I will find a way for it to happen!!!

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com

#2857159 - 05/25/17 05:53 AM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: BluesKeys]
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

It has been some time since I last posted, and the pledges are just trickling in. I know there are a lot on this forum who like new music and I assure you this is what this project is about. I know a lot of forumites have looked at this post and I am asking each and everyone of you to consider what it might mean to you to have the support of our community here. Thanks for indulging me and reading this.

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com

#2857508 - 05/26/17 01:04 PM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: BluesKeys]
Synthoid Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
Perhaps I should set up a Go Fund Me project for a new car. w00t

#2858003 - 05/29/17 02:54 PM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: Synthoid]
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

What would I get for donating to your car fund? Free rides to the north?

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com

#2858455 - 05/31/17 12:25 PM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: BluesKeys]
Synthoid Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
I'll let you know whenever I'm in the area. laugh

#2867415 - 07/17/17 09:36 AM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: Synthoid]
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Although it may look like my Go Fund Me Has stalled, I can assure you it has not. I am 25% of the way there with many donations coming in as cash and checks from folks who do not want to use the service. So the said I could still use your help to reach my goal. I am using my trio for most of the recordings. This is one hot trio!!!

If you have not heard what I have put out before I have a finished recording getting air play across the Carolina's on many stations. Check out my Reverbnation page

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com

#2873317 - 08/16/17 07:53 AM Re: My Go Fund Me Project Has finally launched [Re: BluesKeys]
BluesKeys Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Update for those keeping up! If you have not yet signed up now is a great time.
If you are keeping up and I am sure you all are my GoFundMe page is not showing the whole story. I have collected with cash and checks close to
$5000.00 dollars which puts me 1/3 of the way there!!! I have had a lot of support from this forum and I appreciate it. Your help would be appreciated!!!
Song Tittles
Toxoplasmosis Blues
Next Ex Wife
This Woman is a Devil in Disguise
New Toy
Ten Dollar Holla
Why Can't we Be Together
I Wanna Show You
Y2k
Prayer of Jabez
I loved You The Way you Were
And maybe some more!!!!
Check out

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT
www.jimmyweaver.com
www.handsofmassage.com