Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2852000 - 04/26/17 10:11 AM FS (Again): Kurzweil PC361 w/ KORE, Case, other stuff
Rusty Mike Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Central NJ
FS: Kurzweil PC361+KORE64, case, accessories - this is a complete package

Purchased new November 2011, it's in excellent condition. Includes:
- KORE64 ROM card
- Kurzweil sustain pedal
- Kurzweil CC-1 controller petal
- (2) Olympus M+ 1MB xD cards and USB card adaptor
- Kurzweil branded soft carry case with all straps
- Power cable, manuals, original box/packaging
- Additional reference documents from Mastering VAST

Pictures

I also have several sounds packs for it, including a few from Barb & Co. and lead patches from KSounds, and a lot of downloads from Mastering VAST Forum, including Bill Ws famous Leslie model. I put the programs and documents on one of the xD cards.

The unit is 100% functionally perfect, and has only been used in my studio. There is one blemish caused by me. I used some solvent on the left cheek block to rub out a scuff, which resulted in a 1"x2" dulling and slight discoloration. It is otherwise cosmetically pristine.

Asking $1100 for the whole thing. I don't want to ship this, so the greater NYC/Philly area is preferred, unless you plan to be passing through New Jersey. I also don't want to break this up, so selling it as a complete bundle only.

I'll also consider trade/cash deals that include a QSC K8, EV ZXA1 or Nord Lead A1 (which I realize is worth more than the PC3).

I don't use it, and want to give it a good home.

PM me if you are interested, I'm willing to negotiate a bit.

Thanks, Mike

Edited by Rusty Mike (04/26/17 10:55 AM)

KC Island
#2853506 - 05/04/17 05:42 AM Re: FS (Again): Kurzweil PC361 w/ KORE, Case, other stuff [Re: Rusty Mike]
Rusty Mike Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Central NJ
Would dropping the price to $900 for everything pique anyone's interest?