Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2851700 - 04/25/17 09:17 AM Got Wood?
b3keys Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: Finleyville,PA,UNITED STATES
Um,OK! This is a question about guitar woods.

Thinking of designing a guitar with:

Alder body only
Mahogany body only
Alder with maple top
Mahogany with maple top

Neck will be maple, ebony fingerboard.

Pickups: Dimarzio Super 3 (bridge) Dimarzio HS-3 (Middle) Dimarzio Single Coil Super Distortion (neck)

Thanks in advance for your insights!

GP Island
#2851723 - 04/25/17 10:07 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: b3keys]
Winston Psmith Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Inside the Beltway
Originally Posted By: b3keys
Um,OK! This is a question about guitar woods.

Thinking of designing a guitar with:

Mahogany with maple top

Neck will be maple, ebony fingerboard.

Pickups: Dimarzio Super 3 (bridge) Dimarzio HS-3 (Middle) Dimarzio Single Coil Super Distortion (neck)

Thanks in advance for your insights!

Forgive me for 'editing' your list, just wanted to point out that the Mahogany body/Maple top + Maple neck/Ebony fretboard is essentially a classic PRS/Gibson combination. Being an SG lover, I'd probably go with those woods, but YEMV, and I'm sure you'll get other opinions.

Three questions - I got several different pups showing when I searched for "Single Coil Super Distortion", most of which were double-blade pups. Can you post a link to the specific pup you meant? Are you planning on a set neck, or bolt-on? Finally, are you assembling a Guitar from parts, like Warmoth, or are you doing all the luthier's work yourself?

Edited by Winston Psmith (04/25/17 10:09 AM)

http://4-4-2music.bandcamp.com/album/regrets-only

#2851728 - 04/25/17 10:22 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Winston Psmith]
b3keys Offline
Platinum Member

Winston,
Thanks for the reply.
My friend is a luthier and will be doing the work himself. He's leaving it up to me to choose what I want. I am more a keyboardist than a guitarist.

Dimarzio DP-218 is the potential for the neck pickup, which is a Strat-type humbucker.

#2851759 - 04/25/17 11:58 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: b3keys]
Larryz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Northern California
I like an ebony fret board/mahogany neck. For some reason a mahogany body with a maple top get some good wood tones for solid body electrics in the Gibson category. I prefer the 57 Humbuckers on LPs, SG's, 175s and 335s. I like thin necks.

On Strats, Alder seems to be a good body choice. I like the Ebony fret board 1st, Maple fret board 2nd, and Rosewood takes 3rd place. I like single coils on a Strat, vintage noiseless stock or active EMG's. My favorite body back and sides on acoustics is walnut and I wouldn't be opposed to a walnut body on a Strat...I would have a master volume and master tone on a Strat that works all 3 pups, set down a little further from the 1st string than the stock location, and a 5way. The pop in/out tremolo bar is also a cool feature.

For the Gibsons, I like the stock set up with the separate volume and tone controls for each pup, and a 3way...I like sunburst on Fender and Gibsons...for in-lays, abalone is nice! Just some thoughts, not getting into your choice of electronics as I'm not familiar with other pups all that much...cool

Edited by Larryz (04/25/17 12:46 PM)

#2851776 - 04/25/17 12:55 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Larryz]
desertbluesman Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Near Phoenix Az
I'd say Ash for the body, one piece if possible, clear coated with nitrocellulose lacquer. Neck maple with either maple or ebony 22 fret fingerboard for my favorite configuration. Duncan Distortion in the bridge and Duncan little 59'ers in the middle and neck. Or a Duncan Jeff Beck Jr in the bridge which is strat sized, so the pups would all be strat like. 5 position blade switch. Or even better, 3 on/off/on mini switches for monster pickup selection availability.

#2851795 - 04/25/17 02:10 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: desertbluesman]
Dannyalcatraz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Dallas/FW Metroplex, Texas
Is there a way to summon users on this site? 'Cause Boggs would be good to talk to about this, no question.

My FLMS- Murphy's Music in Irving, Tx

http://murphysmusictx.com/

#2851807 - 04/25/17 02:50 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Dannyalcatraz]
Dannyalcatraz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

What kind of bodystyle are we talking? What kind of tones are you aiming for? Do you already have a wood supplier?

#2851811 - 04/25/17 03:07 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Dannyalcatraz]
b3keys Offline
Platinum Member

I am thinking Super Strat and would like to have as much versatility with the tone as possible From super clean to heavy distortion.

#2851819 - 04/25/17 03:33 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: b3keys]
Winston Psmith Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

I am thinking Super Strat and would like to have as much versatility with the tone as possible From super clean to heavy distortion.

I stand by my previous suggestion. Maple neck/Ebony fretboard mounted onto a Mahogany body with a Maple cap. Maple veneer looks nice, but adds nothing to the tone. You want the hardware to make contact with enough Maple to take advantage of the Maple's hardness. Fixed bridge will give you the greatest sustain, IMHO, but for a Super Strat design, a Floyd is customary, if not required. Maple neck will stand up to a lot of vigorous Vibrato Bar work. Be aware, for your luthier friend's sake, Ebony dust is highly toxic, which is why many luthiers and repair shops no longer work with it.

#2851844 - 04/25/17 06:40 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Winston Psmith]
Sharkman Offline
Gold Member

b3keys, before I give you my opinion based upon what I personally want, how about if I ask what you want? A maple neck is going to give you a clean bright sustaining sound. Do you want more of a longlasting sustain? If so, you want the mahogany with maple top body. If you play fast and don't want your notes to smush together, then you want the plain alder body. Basically, do you want a Strat kind of sound, a Les Paul sound, or something in between?

#2851849 - 04/25/17 06:52 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: desertbluesman]
Scott Fraser Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Originally Posted By: desertbluesman
Or even better, 3 on/off/on mini switches for monster pickup selection availability.

+1. My fave switch option for a 3 pickup guitar.

#2851857 - 04/25/17 07:28 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Scott Fraser]
b3keys Offline
Platinum Member

Everyone,
Thanks so much for the feedback. You have been very helpful. I am thinking of a strat style guitar. I am going to check out different guitars and watch some videos about different pickups before deciding.

#2851877 - 04/25/17 09:45 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: b3keys]
Dannyalcatraz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Does your luthier buddy have a website? We might get some "kewl ideaz" if we know what he likes to do.

When I got a custom done by fellow GPer Boggs, his past work reshaped some of the ideas I had going in, resulting in a better finished product.

#2851878 - 04/25/17 09:47 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: b3keys]
Dannyalcatraz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Everyone,
Thanks so much for the feedback. You have been very helpful. I am thinking of a strat style guitar. I am going to check out different guitars and watch some videos about different pickups before deciding.

There's a whole host of excellent pickup makers out there. Not only might WE guide you, I've found most makers are happy to tell you which of their products will help you achieve the tone you seek. And an email costs you nothing but time.

#2851885 - 04/25/17 10:19 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Dannyalcatraz]
Larryz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

We haven't heard from Boggs in such a long time...if you are in contact with him Danny, say hello to him for us! cool

#2851886 - 04/25/17 10:29 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Larryz]
Dannyalcatraz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Will do!

#2851924 - 04/26/17 05:30 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Dannyalcatraz]
whitefang Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Lincoln Park, MI, UNITED STATE...
Oh, YEAH!

Boggs and TUSKBUFFER are a couple of guys we haven't heard from in quite some time!

JIMI is another.
Whitefang

Edited by whitefang (04/26/17 05:31 AM)

#2851974 - 04/26/17 09:04 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: desertbluesman]
hurricane hugo Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Originally Posted By: desertbluesman
I'd say Ash for the body, one piece if possible

+1

#2851980 - 04/26/17 09:11 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: hurricane hugo]
CEB Offline
10k Club

Solid Body electrics ...... Tone wood impacts are overrated. Most the sound is defined by the pickups, amps and any effects chains.

Center block, hollowbody, and especially accoutics .... totally different story.

Edited by CEB (04/26/17 09:12 AM)

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes !!!
So can a auto Mechanic. " - Stokes Hunt

#2851993 - 04/26/17 09:47 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: CEB]
Caevan O'Shite Offline
20k Club

Loc: The Great Spirit's Handprint o...
I think that you'll find that with the bolt-on maple/ebony neck, a one-piece alder body will be a particularly fine match. A classic combination for Strats and Strat-style axes, with a nice, ringing, responsive balance of highs, mids, and lows. Warmth with definition.

Any tonal contribution of the woods used will be enhanced and magnified if there's any amount of acoustic-feedback, interaction between the speaker-output and the guitar, while playing (a GOOD thing!).

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~
_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

#2852112 - 04/26/17 06:49 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Caevan O'Shite]
Dannyalcatraz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Boggs is doing fine, sends regards. May return, who knows?

#2852126 - 04/26/17 09:21 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Dannyalcatraz]
Larryz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Thanks Danny! thu

#2852159 - 04/27/17 05:23 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Larryz]
whitefang Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

But, what about JIMI? HE was creating some good stuff!
Whitefang

#2852455 - 04/28/17 01:03 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Winston Psmith]
The Real MC Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Secluded Tranquil NY Wine Coun...
Originally Posted By: Winston Psmith

I stand by my previous suggestion. Maple neck/Ebony fretboard mounted onto a Mahogany body with a Maple cap. Maple veneer looks nice, but adds nothing to the tone. You want the hardware to make contact with enough Maple to take advantage of the Maple's hardness. Fixed bridge will give you the greatest sustain, IMHO, but for a Super Strat design, a Floyd is customary, if not required. Maple neck will stand up to a lot of vigorous Vibrato Bar work. Be aware, for your luthier friend's sake, Ebony dust is highly toxic, which is why many luthiers and repair shops no longer work with it.

I'm also a keyboard player who plays guitar. This guitar - pretty much the materials recommended - achieves the sounds that the OP desires.

Despite a vibrato tailpiece, sustain is not a problem on this guitar.

I may add that the amp of choice plays a HUGE part in the sonic goals.

#2852459 - 04/28/17 01:41 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: The Real MC]
d Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: no longer lexington, Kenfunky,...
Originally Posted By: CEB
Solid Body electrics ...... Tone wood impacts are overrated. Most the sound is defined by the pickups, amps and any effects chains.

Center block, hollowbody, and especially acoutics .... totally different story.

While that's true, there will be a difference between diff types of wood, as well as the choice of neck-body connection.

If yer goin' for a Strat style, with some of the woods you mentioned, I suggest this idea, which I actually used before.
Make a Les Paul style body but give it Strat style pickup array.
You get the sustain of the Paul body construction but the electronics & tools of the Start---vib bar, etc plus, & this is a very neglected value, the innate tone of the Strat bridge pickup placement, which emphasizes certain harmonics.

I'd also suggest skipping any but the lightest finish. The gtr will have better tone.

#2852470 - 04/28/17 02:59 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: CEB]
The Real MC Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Secluded Tranquil NY Wine Coun...

True if you're using a high gain amp.

In a non-high gain amp - IE Texas Blues or early Marshalls - you'd better believe that tonewoods make a difference.

#2852487 - 04/28/17 04:55 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: The Real MC]
CEB Offline
10k Club

I don't know. I have Teles with : Swamp Ash, Alder, Poplar, and Pine bodies with both Rosewood and Maple fretboards. They all sound like Teles. Most my amps are 6L6 based designs. Blackface or Boogies. I think it is mostly guitar player Jedi Mind trick.

Edited by CEB (04/28/17 04:59 PM)

#2852536 - 04/29/17 04:21 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: CEB]
whitefang Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Could be, CEB. For a long time,I thought my Epi acoustic didn't sound as good as others, but player friends of mine kept telling me it sounded FINE to them.

Since it was the only one I had, it was the only one I PLAYED, so it wasn't until I played a few of THEIRS that I noticed THEY sounded the same. wink
Whitefang

#2852571 - 04/29/17 07:45 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: CEB]
d Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: no longer lexington, Kenfunky,...
I don't know. I have Teles with : Swamp Ash, Alder, Poplar, and Pine bodies with both Rosewood and Maple fretboards. They all sound like Teles. Most my amps are 6L6 based designs. Blackface or Boogies. I think it is mostly guitar player Jedi Mind trick.

Most of those are sorta similar body woods but don't you hear a diff between the maple & rosewood boards ?

#2852585 - 04/29/17 08:54 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: d]
Larryz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Most of the sound coming from a Tele is from the electronics IMHO, so it is likely they will all sound like Teles! I can tell a difference in the woods when it comes to the feel. The looks, weight and balance has a lot to do with the woods used along with the feel of the fret board. Ebony is my favorite fret board on almost any guitar but on a Tele, I prefer maple. The feel of the guitar body, neck, frets, etc., can cause me to play it differently and thus the reason the woods sound different to me LOL! But, overall, I love that Tele sound no matter the woods used... cool

#2852599 - 04/29/17 09:45 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Larryz]
desertbluesman Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

I think the woods matter, but not as much as the pups and related electronics on solid body guitars (which are the only electric guitars I have most of my experience on), not to mention the amp and speakers as well. I think on solid body guitars the woods "look" matters more than a large difference in tone. However there is some effect, although probably a minor effect of the woods in solid body electrics.

Now on acoustics that is a different matter. There can be major differences in tone with different woods.

#2852695 - 04/30/17 04:44 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: desertbluesman]
whitefang Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Sure. It's "dollars to donuts" that an acoustic made with mahogany and Sitka spruce sounds MUCH better than one made of Balsa and pressboard. wink But there's some made with some kind of compostite that don't sound too bad.

But in acoustics too, it's one of those things where size DOES matter, as the "Jumbo" bodied axes emphasize the lower registers more. To MY ear anyway.
Whitefang

#2852749 - 04/30/17 09:29 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: whitefang]
Larryz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

My favorite acoustic guitar for woods, is my Taylor special edition. It has an Ebony fretboard with pipeline waves inlays, Cedar top with Walnut back and sides, maple bindings. I have received many compliments on the way it sounds and looks...One of the club owners who also plays guitars was complimenting me and the sound of my guitar one night. I thanked him, but said "a lot depends on who is playing the instrument. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bragging on myself. If you put this same guitar in Steve's (a regular open mic and great guitarist at the same club) hands, it will sound even better!" I have a few acoustics with different woods, but his one is my favorite and it's not a top of the line Taylor, somewhere in the mid range, but made with special custom woods! Great tone with very nice bass... cool

Edited by Larryz (04/30/17 09:30 AM)

#2852834 - 04/30/17 08:04 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Larryz]
harvey Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted By: Larryz
Most of the sound coming from a Tele is from the electronics IMHO, so it is likely they will all sound like Teles! I can tell a difference in the woods when it comes to the feel. The looks, weight and balance has a lot to do with the woods used along with the feel of the fret board. Ebony is my favorite fret board on almost any guitar but on a Tele, I prefer maple. The feel of the guitar body, neck, frets, etc., can cause me to play it differently and thus the reason the woods sound different to me LOL! But, overall, I love that Tele sound no matter the woods used... cool

I think a big deal with the Tele is the bridge/bridge pickup design. The bridge becomes part of the pickup and hears a wide stretch of string. If you have ever placed a Tele bridge pickup in a guitar without the iconic bridge you will notice a distinct lack of glorious KLANG.

#2852836 - 04/30/17 08:08 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Larryz]
desertbluesman Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

I was once jamming with this country acoustic player in Jacksonville Florida. I was using my Ovation Balladeer and he was playing a Martin Dreadnaught. His guitar was tons louder than mine and way more tone full. Of course I bagged it after a few tunes, and never did jam with that guy again, not because I disliked him or his guitar, but because I ain't a country or acoustic player.

By the way, I used to go to Martin Guitars in Nazareth Pa., and buy woods for some solid body guitars I was attempting to make. "The Sawmill" as the folks at Martin's factory called it, was run by a man named Dick Boak. Nice guy, very accommodating.

I sold those woods and my Dan Erlewine http://www.danerlewine.com/ guitar building bench to some guy in Petaluma California some years later. I sold some of my PA gear to a dude that worked for Mesa Boogie in Petaluma the same day, he was the repair guy who you saw when you went into Mesa Boogie to have him look at your Mesa amps. I can't remember his name but he was my go to guy for my Boogie amp repairs.

#2852849 - 04/30/17 10:13 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: harvey]
Larryz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Originally Posted By: harvey

I think a big deal with the Tele is the bridge/bridge pickup design. The bridge becomes part of the pickup and hears a wide stretch of string. If you have ever placed a Tele bridge pickup in a guitar without the iconic bridge you will notice a distinct lack of glorious KLANG.

I think it's called TWANG not KLANG LOL! +1 I'm sure there is something to that metal bridge plate that helps make that Tele sound. Many guys prefer the old 3 barrel saddles over the strat-like saddles and claim they too can hear a difference. I prefer the newer bridge plates with the cut-away edges over the old ashtrays. I have had a couple of Teles back in the day. Sold one to my Brother a MIM Nashville and one to my Son-n-law a US model with the new bridge plate. He took it off and mounted the old ashtray with the 3 barrels LOL! They both sound great to me and I can play them at anytime if I ask them to bring one over when they come for a visit. Great sounding guitars and it's not just in the wood, I think it's more in the pups and that plate set up on top of the wood too... cool

Edited by Larryz (04/30/17 10:14 PM)

#2852868 - 05/01/17 04:02 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Larryz]
harvey Offline
Platinum Member

I think it's called TWANG not KLANG LOL! +1 I'm sure there is something to that metal bridge plate that helps make that Tele sound. Many guys prefer the old 3 barrel saddles over the strat-like saddles and claim they too can hear a difference. I prefer the newer bridge plates with the cut-away edges over the old ashtrays. I have had a couple of Teles back in the day. Sold one to my Brother a MIM Nashville and one to my Son-n-law a US model with the new bridge plate. He took it off and mounted the old ashtray with the 3 barrels LOL! They both sound great to me and I can play them at anytime if I ask them to bring one over when they come for a visit. Great sounding guitars and it's not just in the wood, I think it's more in the pups and that plate set up on top of the wood too... cool

Hey Larryz...it's definitely KLANG in my case! wink

#2852898 - 05/01/17 06:59 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: harvey]
Larryz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

LOL! Good one Harvey! Just got to practice, practice, practice, Mate! It don't mean a thang if it ain't got that twang... coffee

#2853103 - 05/02/17 05:23 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Larryz]
whitefang Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

I think since they've made guitars out of STEEL, both acoustic AND solid body electrics, it does look more like it's a matter of personal preferrence and taste. wink
Whitefang

#2853108 - 05/02/17 05:39 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: whitefang]
Winston Psmith Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

I've mentioned this before, but it bears repeating in this context.

Right around the time I left NYC (mid-70's) there was a guy making solid-body Guitars out of polished stone! IIRC, they had a socket where you could screw in a mic stand, or something similar, to help bear the weight. The idea behind them is that Mass = Sustain, essentially the Les Paul formula. (Of course, the mass has to vibrate, as well, or it's useless. A Guitar made of Lead would have no tone whatsoever.) Don't know what became of those Guitars, or how many were ever made?

#2853150 - 05/02/17 08:49 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Winston Psmith]
Larryz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Winston, Everybody must get stoned LOL! I remember you mentioned guitars made of stone before but that's much too heavy for me! My Les Paul was as heavy as I could get and I finally had to sell it...I think some of the lighter guitars made by Gibson like the LP jr and the SG, along with the heavier LP's, benefitted from the solid Mahogany guitar bodies. They all sound great with humbuckers or P90's...must be something in the woods! cool

#2853281 - 05/02/17 04:34 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Larryz]
harvey Offline
Platinum Member

LOL! Good one Harvey! Just got to practice, practice, practice, Mate! It don't mean a thang if it ain't got that twang... coffee

True...and where did I put the coffee?!

#2853282 - 05/02/17 04:36 PM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Winston Psmith]
harvey Offline
Platinum Member

Right around the time I left NYC (mid-70's) there was a guy making solid-body Guitars out of polished stone! IIRC, they had a socket where you could screw in a mic stand, or something similar, to help bear the weight. The idea behind them is that Mass = Sustain, essentially the Les Paul formula. (Of course, the mass has to vibrate, as well, or it's useless. A Guitar made of Lead would have no tone whatsoever.) Don't know what became of those Guitars, or how many were ever made?

I remember those FatHead things...to add mass behind the headstock. Did anyone every use one of those? Did it make a noticeable difference?

#2853346 - 05/03/17 05:14 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: harvey]
whitefang Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

I'd have to HEAR one made out of those other materials before I pass any judgement on tone. But for ME....

I'd worry more about the ELECTRICAL current when playing a guitar made of metal than I would the tone. wink Except of course, a steel bodied acoustic resonator. wink
Whitefang

#2853369 - 05/03/17 06:45 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: harvey]
CEB Offline
10k Club

I remember those FatHead things...to add mass behind the headstock. Did anyone every use one of those? Did it make a noticeable difference?

Yes. They help a Strat. If you have any C-clamps in your toolbox you can try one of those and see what you think. Originally guys used C-clamps. Then they optimized the idea for guitar and marketed it.

Edited by CEB (05/03/17 08:36 AM)

#2853370 - 05/03/17 06:46 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: harvey]
Winston Psmith Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

I remember seeing the ads, that's all. Never saw one in a Music store, never saw anyone using them?

Somewhat on the same principle, I swap out the Kluson-style tuners on my Gibson Guitars, and install Grovers. The Grovers add a bit of mass, compared to the others; the trade-off is that they make my SG's even more neck-heavy.

#2853383 - 05/03/17 08:27 AM Re: Got Wood? [Re: Winston Psmith]
Larryz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

+1 do not put one of those FatHead things on a SG...they are already neck heavy as is. I have never seen anyone using a FatHead, but the concept sounds familiar. Now days with clip-on tuners and capos all over the head stock, it looks a little too crowded for a C-clamp LOL! cool

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  A String, Bluesape, myles_rose