Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2850452 - 04/19/17 12:37 PM FS: Various Synths, Drawbars
eric Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Virginia
I have a few things that are not getting much use and so I'm putting them up here for the forum's consideration. A couple of these things are getting rare and so it's hard to determine what the market will bear for these, but I'm trying to be reasonable for everything.

Nord Lead 2X Rack - very lightly used and in very good condition. Bought from another forum friend a year ago and it never made its way into my rig. Rack ears, power cord, and manual included. $625.

Alesis Micron (blue version) - home use only and in very good condition. Power supply included. I may still have the manual for it. $175.

Voce MIDI Drawbars (most recent version) - very good condition, lightly gigged with my Nord Electro 2 some years ago, but have been in a drawer since then. Will include the MIDI Solutions boxes that provide power and translate Voce MIDI to Nord (these can be reprogrammed as well). $300.

Ocean Beach DB-1 Drawbars - very good condition, used with my Nord Stage 2 for a couple of years. Original box included. $250.

I may find one or two other things to include here as well.

All prices include shipping within the USA. PayPal or Venmo preferred and I also prefer selling to known forum members or folks that can provide other references. Please send me a PM with questions or requests for pictures. Thanks!

KC Island
#2854118 - 05/07/17 04:16 PM Re: FS: Various Synths, Drawbars [Re: eric]
eric Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Virginia
The Micron and Ocean Beach Drawbars are sold.