Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2849394 - 04/14/17 08:59 AM FS: Roland JD-XA Analog/Digital Hybrid Synth
ProfD Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Wash DC Area
Well, my KC brethren, I tried to make it work. But, my gamble and loss is your gain.

I'm selling a mint condition (less than 2 month) old Roland JD-XA synth. It does not have the audio crackling issue.

The latest OS and factory soundset is installed. Also, I've already outfitted it with the Roland overlays.

The JD-XA is a fantastic synth especially for someone who needs the best of both worlds...analog and digital. Many sound design possibilities.

I'm asking $1,450/OBO for this like new JD-XA. I still have the box and packaging materials. Send a PM if you are interested. cool

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

KC Island
#2850693 - 04/20/17 03:11 PM Re: FS: Roland JD-XA Analog/Digital Hybrid Synth [Re: ProfD]
ProfD Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

I'm dropping the price on the like new JD-XA to $1,300/obo. cool

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

#2852306 - 04/27/17 04:16 PM Re: FS: Roland JD-XA Analog/Digital Hybrid Synth [Re: ProfD]
ProfD Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Sold. cool