The Yamaha Pacifica PAC611HFM RB Electric Guitar is a modernized reissue of the famous Pacific Guitar of the late 80's through 90's, which is sort of Yamaha's take on the Strat but really has its own personality.

This particular variations is sans tremolo arm, so is more like a Hardtail Strat design. It has a Seymour Duncan P90 pickup in the neck and a standard humbucker in the bridge position, with a coil-tap available via push-pull of the tone knob.

Note that the P90 pickup and the selector switch can get this guitar into sort of a Jazzmaster territory. It almost sounds halfway between a Jazzmaster and a Strat, but can also get some Les Paul like tones.

I bought this in order to have a P90 guitar, but ended up feeling it was fairly redundant with my existing Strat, so bought the P90 version of the Yamaha RevStar recently and decided I don't really need to keep this Pacifica guitar in my collection.

I am a bassist and only use guitar for songwriting and in the studio, so this guitar has never left the house or been exposed to smoke; nor has its On-Stage Stands GCE6000B Electric Guitar Case that I bought to protect it.

Note that the tuners are special locking tuners, but there are YouTube videos to watch if you're not used to these.

Basic Specs:

Construction: Bolt-On
Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Radius: 13.75" (350mm), "C" Shape
Nut Width: 1.575"
Frets: 22
Body: Alder, with Flame Maple Top
Neck: Maple
Tuners: Grover locking tuners
Bridge: Hardtail Through-Body Bridge with Graph Tech String Saver Saddle
Pickups: Seymour Duncan SP90-1n, Custom 5
Pickup Switch: 3 Position Lever
Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull Coil Split)
Strings: D'addario XL Nickel-Wound Steel EXL120 (.009", .011", .016", .024", .032", .042")

These sell for about $700 new, when including a moderate-quality hardshell case such as this one. This one is like new; never gigged and also never exposed to smoke.

Due to recent upsurges in shipping costs, I'd rather sell locally if I can, but I do have the original shipping box.