Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's hear it!!! Post your music here!

Still having fun with my new Beatbuddy. I even dragged out my good ol' Korg 707 just to see if it still worked, and to play a board with aftertouch. I got to mixing a few different beats in the BB Manager software, and threw this together:

[video:youtube]

I'm running a Beta firmware on the BB that allows the remote pedal to mimic the main one, so I can see the screen and adjust volume and tempo if needed.

Cheezy, but lots of fun!

Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

A shoutout for my new Zoom Q2n

Now everyone can see that there's no smoke or mirrors doing what I do (with that many mistakes who would bother?).

The Q2n is light years ahead of my old Q3HD, and cost about half. Decent video, glorious audio, and lots of fun. So, here's Jake, Lefty, and Buddy playing Lee Morgan's "Ceora".

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T-CEnKSYuU

Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

Can't Stop! The Beatbuddy has become inspirational as far as finding new ways to breathe life into old standby tunes.

A little shuffle, if you please:

Jake

"It needs a Hammond"

Can't Stop! The Beatbuddy has become inspirational as far as finding new ways to breathe life into old standby tunes.

A little shuffle, if you please:

Jake

yeah, great!

:like:

That other "Ceora" video should have been called "Clambake"......I fired the bass player and hired a new one.

Here's a much better version:

Jake

"It needs a Hammond"

My first "share"... a simple video I made a few months back. Simple performance... nothing quite as spectacular as some of you guys... required the vocal talent of my wife and her friend...

www.youtube.com/embed/62FLdn0qrV4

Nice! I'm playing that on Sunday with the worship band I'm in at church.

www.wjwcreative.com

www.linkedin.com/in/wjwilcox

That other "Ceora" video should have been called "Clambake"......I fired the bass player and hired a new one.

Jake

I remember seeing a video you posted when I first joined, and thinking, "Crap, I'm never posting anything there, this guy is leagues ahead of anything I can do."

Love what you've come up with. Good stuff.

Now out! "Mind the Gap," a 24-song album of new material.
www.joshweinstein.com

Jake

I remember seeing a video you posted when I first joined, and thinking, "Crap, I'm never posting anything there, this guy is leagues ahead of anything I can do."

Love what you've come up with. Good stuff.

Thank you for the compliment, but "leagues ahead" is hardly the way I would describe me. I'm passionate beyond belief about playing and try my best, but I'm in awe at folks who post here and create art in ways I can't even begin to imagine. We're all here to share our craft and enjoy each other's creations.

Which is as it should be. This place is great.

Jake

"It needs a Hammond"

So after (by my figuring) about 13 years of playing music, I've finally written some lyrics that I'm happy enough with to share with the world. Song features Rhodes, myself on a couple guitar tracks, and my recovering from a cold self singing. Its far from perfect, but I'm really happy with it nonetheless.

https://soundcloud.com/user3642561/holdin-on

My first "share"... a simple video I made a few months back. Simple performance... nothing quite as spectacular as some of you guys... required the vocal talent of my wife and her friend...

https://youtu.be/62FLdn0qrV4

:2thu::2thu::2thu::keys2::like:

Nice cover. The worship team that I am in at my church likes to play this one every few months. What mics are you and your wife using? I need to upgrade from my SM-57 that I have been using for vocals, although I usually use it as an instrument mic.

Good job!

-Max

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

You guys are amazing.

I'm a 100% amateur and write and sing my own songs.

heres an original sign I wrote after my 25 year marriage ended.

Write this originally on piano but played around on the OB-6 for a different feel.

Regards from the Yukon 😊

Nice cover. The worship team that I am in at my church likes to play this one every few months. What mics are you and your wife using?

Thanks! Really appreciate it!

I use a Shure SM7B when I play/sing in my studio, and recently started using a KSM8 for live vocals. For vocals in the studio (no playing keys), like in the video with my wife, I use a Shure KSM44 or a Rode NT1, depending on the vocal sound I'm trying to get.

~ That guy

Just some noodling/shedding on a new original one of my friends wrote:

I saw Kevin McKendree play with Delbert McClinton last week, so some of his influence snuck into this!

Some real tasty licks here.

Thanks very much for the kind words!

• 3 weeks later...

I search of some love, or may be just because i was tired to have all of my work in a closet, i put a number of my musical works done since the 70s to today on a single personal site, with most of the stuff on youtube.

The site is http://www.barbogio.org/.

All comments are welcome !!

Maurizio

Nord Wave 2, Nord Electro 6D 61,, Rameau upright,  Hammond Pro44H Melodica.

Too many Arturia, NI and AAS plugins

http://www.barbogio.org/