Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Your Latest Purchase (music related)

1. Dave Smith OB-6 module.

2. 26 unit DOTCOM format modular that also came with 2 standalone sequencers, 2 Moogerfooger pedals and a Moog CP-251, all cabling and power.

Ditched some other gear to make it all happen.

I had a big week.

Sweet! That was a big week. I'm feeling your mood. In the past month I picked up a Prophet 6, Virus TI2, Arp Odyssey, and several sample libraries. The modular synth bug is starting to get into me too. Now, I just need more time to make music!

NS3C, Hammond XK5, Yamaha S7X, Sequential Prophet 6, Yamaha YC73, Roland Jupiter X

1. Dave Smith OB-6 module.

2. 26 unit DOTCOM format modular that also came with 2 standalone sequencers, 2 Moogerfooger pedals and a Moog CP-251, all cabling and power.

Ditched some other gear to make it all happen.

I had a big week.

Sweet! That was a big week. I'm feeling your mood. In the past month I picked up a Prophet 6, Virus TI2, Arp Odyssey, and several sample libraries. The modular synth bug is starting to get into me too. Now, I just need more time to make music!

Damn! Both of you got it going on. :2thu:

:nopity:

I "nickel and dimed" my xmas allotment this year :D

Got a Behringer uphoria 404 to replace my motley crew of interfaces I had...was using a zoom H2 as the interface, it just was kind of clunky. Very happy so far, quiet and sounds fine (Haven't tested the mic pres yet.

Got Addictive Keys, all three keyboards, on the 50% off sale. Not sure the cp70/80 will ever be used, but they got me on the "diminishing cost as you buy more" thing :)

Bought two guitar pedals, both "clones" so the price was rock bottom. One is a Fender amp sim pedal and one is an overdrive. Both sound great.

Going to spend $50 on a Valhalla reverb plugin--but I have analysis paralysis right now. All four V plugins sound awesome :) Probably leaning toward vintage verb. Just the demos of these have made a big difference on everything I'm doing in Logic, from piano sound to guitars, compared to the built-in reverbs.

All this is leading up to an Electro 5, assuming I can sell my VR700...no bites on CL so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Recent buys: a minty Kurz PC3x, Gig Performer and today arrives a new MacBook Pro with 16Gb RAM and a 1Tb SSD that I will be using for live work.

Love the strings on the Kurzweil. Almost bought a Kronos but the MacBook will fill in the bits I'm missing from the PC3x and the MOXF8.

So many drummers, so little time.

Kemper Profiling Amp. As this is my 2nd recent post in this thread, I am clearly in a buying/selling frenzy. Also in the past month: Dotcom format modular synthesizer, Oberheim Ob-6, Roli Seaboard - a few virtual instruments.

Parted with: Vox AC-30 Handwired, Harpejji K-24, Hammond BV with Leslie.

Soon to go: Speakeasy Preamp, Line 6 HD500, Various unused pedals and amps.

Will be at least CLOSE to a cash neutral frenzy.

The Kemper is worth it's own thread.

Moog The One, VV 64 EP, Wurlies 200A 140 7300, Forte 7, Mojo 61, OB-6, Prophet 6, Polaris, Hammond A100, Farfisa VIP, ,Young Chang 6', Voyager, E7 Clav, Midiboard, Linnstrument, Seaboard

I was thinking about the DeepMind 12 but in the end went for a great finance deal on the Prophet 12.

I was going to sell my Kronos 2 but when push came to shove I couldn't bear to let it go, I've always sold one synth to fund the new one before.

Also I don't have much room, just an alcove!...how to fit 2 synths in???...

This bolted straight to the desk!...

https://www.thomann.de/gb/km_18813_black_mkii.htm?ref=search_rslt_18813_386462_0

Synths.jpg.opt940x528o0%2C0s940x528.jpg

I was thinking about the DeepMind 12 but in the end went for a great finance deal on the Prophet 12.

Congrats. I think you made a wise choice. Some purist poo-poo the digital oscillators, but I think the "non-standard" ones they included really expand the variety of sounds you can get from it.

The Pro 12 is on my radar.. I may just end up getting the module though to save some money and space. But I do love all the knobage on the keyboard version!

Not a buy, but a present from the best most loving and caring spouse in the world!!! A Yamaha AvantGrand N2!!!!

What ?!! Couldn't get her to ok the CFX purchase ? C'mon :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA. I showed my wife a picture of the CFX and played "The Price is Right". She started at $65k and we kept going up and up and up. She was shocked at the MSRP. Speaking of, what do these normally sell for ("street price").

Congrats. I think you made a wise choice. Some purist poo-poo the digital oscillators, but I think the "non-standard" ones they included really expand the variety of sounds you can get from it.

The Pro 12 is on my radar.. I may just end up getting the module though to save some money and space. But I do love all the knobage on the keyboard version!

I was looking for variety too, don't have much space so everything has to bring as much as possible sound wise.

Got a Motif XS6 on the way, for just under $1200. Can't wait to integrate it into my Mainstage setup.

Hardware

Yamaha MODX7, DX7, PSR-530, SY77/Korg TR-Rack, 01/W Pro X, Trinity Pro X, Karma/Ensoniq ESQ-1, VFX-SD

Behringer DeepMind12, Model D, Odyssey, 2600/Roland RD-1000/Arturia Keylab MKII 61

Software

Studio One/V Collection 9/Korg Collection 4/Cherry Audio/UVI SonicPass/EW Composer Cloud/Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian/IK Total Studio 3.5 MAX/Roland Cloud

Knob replacement kit for my Prophet 08 Desktop (in a lame attempt to assuage my GAS for a Rev2)

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

Just arrived today...

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k193/justinhavu/IMG_20170216_2319231.jpg

Hardware

Yamaha MODX7, DX7, PSR-530, SY77/Korg TR-Rack, 01/W Pro X, Trinity Pro X, Karma/Ensoniq ESQ-1, VFX-SD

Behringer DeepMind12, Model D, Odyssey, 2600/Roland RD-1000/Arturia Keylab MKII 61

Software

Studio One/V Collection 9/Korg Collection 4/Cherry Audio/UVI SonicPass/EW Composer Cloud/Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian/IK Total Studio 3.5 MAX/Roland Cloud

The solution to 8 mixed channels with DI out in a 1U 19" rack:

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o430/alanjpearson/IMG_1317_zps5138k7ry.jpg

Yamaha CP70B;Roland XP30/AXSynth/Fantom/FA76/XR;Hammond XK3C SK2; Korg Kronos 73;ProSoloist Rack+; ARP ProSoloist; Mellotron M4000D; GEM Promega2; Hohner Pianet N, Roland V-Grand,Voyager XL, RMI