Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - What are you listening to right now?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little late to this party but the latest by Esperanza Spalding (Emily's D+Evolution) blows me away. It's like Joni, Stevie, Chick and Robert Fripp formed a band.

[video:youtube]

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

• 2 weeks later...

[video:youtube]

Just started listening to Lage - amazing. Have been listening to Fred for years and quite psyched that I have tickets to see him in a concert next April.

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

Christmas music!!!

me too. Love Benoit, saw his Christmas music tour a few years ago, still not as good IMO as Guaraldi (Benoit's biggest influence, he told me so himself at the show). Really wish I could have seen Guaraldi but he passed when I was 15.

:nopity:

• 2 weeks later...
In case we forgot just how good Prince was as a keyboard player...

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ7qGz4eu3g

Thanks for posting!

Soul, R&B, Pop from Los Angeles

http://philipclark.com

Cannonball Gerald Albright Signature Alto, Yamaha YC73, Fender Rhodes, Roland Juno-106, Yamaha MX61, Roland VR-09, MicroKorg XL, Maschine Mikro, Yamaha Reface CP, Roland MKS-50

This movie is on in the next room and every time a music track starts, I have to get up and go watch that part because the music just fits what is going on. Love it!

Hubby teased me by saying he needed to get me a "HAL 9000". I told him I already have one. It is called Windows 10.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWKN98cNDxo

:roll:

"Revolution" EWF. Through the remix setup I've described followed by my latest Equal Loudness doubling effect with some harder to describe components, sounding through the Lexicon in Plate --> slight compression in 44.1.

At 90dB at a few meter distance, I started to lose that sampling feeling. phone measured spectrum all over the room going smooth down over 30 dB from low to high freqs alternated with recognizeable averaged and Equal Loudness Curves Shaped spectral elements produced in the music.

Getting there.