Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

patchbay labeling software?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're using Vectorworks which is a CAD program. We have templates set up for various types of patchbays such as Bantam, digital and video. Since we build studios we have a need to do quite a bit of this. We also use Vectorworks for designing the studio furniture, drawing the equipment rack layouts and making block diagrams of the wiring. Any CAD software will probably be good for this kind of stuff.

Mac Bowne

G-Clef Acoustics Ltd.

Osaka, Japan

[quote]Originally posted by russrags: [b]I wrote a templette in PhotoShop. If you have PhotoShop you can just fill in the blanks with whatever gear you want labled. I'll be happy to e-mail it to anyone interested. Russ[/b][/quote]Please e-mail me your template! mats.olsson@rockfile.se Thanks! /Mats

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

[quote]Originally posted by russrags: [b]I wrote a templette in PhotoShop. If you have PhotoShop you can just fill in the blanks with whatever gear you want labled. I'll be happy to e-mail it to anyone interested. Russ[/b][/quote]Hey Russ, you may have sent this to me once before but the file didn't work for me and i assumed it was cause it was a mac file, yes??? Anyway i'd like to try it again if you think it will work on a PC version. jimholland@whtvcable.com Thanks dude.

[quote]Originally posted by russrags: [b]I wrote a templette in PhotoShop. If you have PhotoShop you can just fill in the blanks with whatever gear you want labled. I'll be happy to e-mail it to anyone interested. Russ[/b][/quote]Hello Russ, Yes! Please e-mail the template to me too. [email]ufukonen@sisproductions.com[/email] or [email]hazyhill@usa.net[/email] Thanks! :thu:

Ufuk Onen

www.UfukOnen.com

Ankara, Turkey

I tried a Casio labeling machine, it works okay. Very legible, but only a 63 character memory. Once you put that little plastic strip over the top things look really good. Hey Russ, I'd still like to recieve the Photoshop template! kbamforrester@peoplepc.com

Archived