Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

POST YOUR MUSIC HERE, To Share It With The Forum!

A String

Ive recently uploaded two new videos to my YouTube Channel. These most recent videos do not contain any narration or instructional comments (unlike my previous ones), but are just examples of one of my favorite ways to practice improvising- playing over a swinging play-along track using an overdrive/rock guitar tone. Feel free to add any comments or suggestions for future videos. Thanks in advance for checking them out!

My main axe - Carvin DC 135 Koa solid-body

My YouTube Channel - Bill G Degillio Music

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzYInTsZ2ohtX53N-Rs3c-g

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok...here is my tune Episode VII by my band The Tauntauns.

I think it says what we are all thinking before watching the film...(No spoilers attached!)

http://4-4-2music.bandcamp.com/track/episode-vii

Guitar Speak Podcast

www.guitarspeakpodcast.libsyn.com

https://www.facebook.com/guitarspeakpodcast

www.itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/guitar-speak-podcast

• 5 weeks later...

Ive just uploaded a video to my YouTube Channel; a blast from the past, if you will. In August of 1997 I performed on the Los Angeles public-access television program Images, which featured the extremely talented jazz vocalist Ginger Jackson, a fellow USC student. We performed three songs and were interviewed by the shows host. Hope you enjoy it.

My main axe - Carvin DC 135 Koa solid-body

My YouTube Channel - Bill G Degillio Music

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzYInTsZ2ohtX53N-Rs3c-g

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@ JimmyKonsta

Nice ballad dude ! I like the feeling and you do control the vibe, not giving everything right away. And its honest from you to say that its playback. If it wasn't for the unplugged guitar, man, it would be hard to say if its playback or not. Don't know how you manage to make vibratos and suttle expressions exactly on the right spot. Impressive :-)

That's just a slow shutter speed recording. If it had been recorded at a faster shutter speed you would not have what appears to be missing frames.

OR

Chris is just lightening fast!!! :rawk::D

SEHpicker

The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Hello InvaderBob :blush:

I thank you for their encourage and guidance. Actually I will compose music for a play at the basic level. For relaxation which I use the components to remix three parts,1.Pick a song with a simple structure 2.Basic Music Theory 3.groove =It involves a rhythmic sense and imagination.Just as I was able to compose music out in my style

note:I bought this guitar from an antique shop. Damaged header Maya brand made in Japan. The age of the guitar more than 40 years, I have repaired the guitar and sound test. And select music using a similar age test.

Hello

I was also a favorite band Beatles.The song "I will" that I think This song tells about waiting for love.Very well written lyrics and compatible with the structure of the song is the melody. Why ? Current Young is not the most popular music style.I was listening to a new generation. He only knows that it will not recognize it. show that The old songs, some songs that are rarely mentioned. Days elapsed time to make music disappeared from the music industry or not.

[video:youtube]