Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Name my band!

The Brian Wilson Sisters

[a Heart/Beach Boys tribute band]

So it appears you are watching too much "Jeopardy!"

Watching Jeopardy

Spelling Bees

Good Vibrations for $100

"When I take a stroll down Jackass Lane it is usually to see someone that is already there" Mrs. Brown

Band names are sometimes difficult. And when you consider there are some doofs who JUDGE a band, withOUT hearing them, based on how "cool" they think the NAME is, well, whatcha gonna do?

Been years since I've been in a band, but the one I was IN changed names on a regular basis. Some of the ones I can remember were:

Tempus Fugit( from one of the guitarists foyer clock)

Electric Heat( from a travelling display for Edison to promote heating homes with electricity)

Magic Lamp(well...it WAS the '60's!)

Blowhole

Post Natal Drip( what our drummer's older married brother called the excessive vaginal bleeding that occurs after childbirth! A play on a cold remedy's ad that called having a runny nose "post NASAL drip" See what the brother did there?)

Skidmark('nuff said!)

Submarine racers( In olden times, taking your girl to a secluded spot next to a lake or river, or even not, to "get it on" was facetiously called "watching the submarine races" ;) )

The Verbiage Barrage

The Doobie Decible System( This, even BEFORE the DOOBIE BROTHERS! Plus, a bit of plagarism of The Bob Seger System!)

The Ungrateful Alive( Yeah, as stated, it WAS the '60's, and we were in one of those moods! :D )

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Splunge Mop

Gwen Dibley

Fish in the Attic

Squier Squire

Head Square

Washington Park

Grand Central Air

Air Florist

monkeybutter

Miss Money Fanny

Squirrels Before Wine

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.