Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Guy makes video FOR FREE for me. Sends me LO QUALITY clip then DISAPPEARS!! ARGH!

ARGH! This guy ("company") had a "competition"... they listened to songs, and the song they liked most they made a VIDEO FOR. For FREE: I won. They made [url=http://www.Master-Zap.com/video]this video (22 Mb DiVX file)[/url] (based partially on footage I shot myself in my studio). Then he sent it to me in the above file (exactly THAT file). The video is REALLY cool.... ...but THEN THE GUY DISAPPEARS OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH! WHAT do one DO about this!? Help! [img]http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/frown.gif[/img] /Z

• 2 years later...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure if there's anything you can do, but don't jump to conclusions. Here's what I mean...I had worked with this great guy in Denmark doing seminars, and when I left, he was very enthusiastic about having me come back and do more. We really got along great and I was looking forward to it. Well, I didn't hear from him, and was mildly miffed that he had been so into it and then I heard nothing. Only later did I find out that, tragically, he had died in a car accident. I hope something similar didn't happen here. But it was just another thing that reminded me to enjoy the present, because you never know what's going to happen.

excellent advice from Craig.. there is infact nothing you can do, just wait and hope for the best. luckily you didn't have to invest anything so in the worse case scenario you still have this free cool video (btw, couldn't find that link as well) but, why would you need someone to do a video for you from footage you made? you seems to be pretty good with doing that yourself.

Rotshtein Danny - Studio Engineer

Jingles show-reel

Visit DarlingNikkie.com To discover the sounds of "Darling Nikkie"(aka Jade 4U). . . .

New exciting project Goddess of Destruction

Archived