Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

cool new effects

They just sent out another email claiming its a real pedal. Could be real.

Unreal, man. ;)

No, seriously, I think it's for real.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

This stereo filter effect has been out for a few months now, but is probably new to most of us guitarists.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/z/FFUAAOSwxH1UAR~Y/$_12.JPG

You can find audio clips by scrolling down the page at their website; this lil' box can do some really crazy s**t. It would be nice if it had a footswitch input, though.

I do not want to try to tweak this onstage.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/z/FFUAAOSwxH1UAR~Y/$_12.JPG

I do not want to try to tweak this onstage.

:facepalm::freak::crazy::laugh::D:thu:

Too funny! NOT for those who've had a few beers... !

I gave in to the stupid deal of the day a couple of days ago:

Mooger Fooger mini MF Trem. Haven't had a change to plug it in, yet.

Good for you! Congratulations; enjoy it in good health. Fill us in later. :cool::2thu:

From a few minutes of messing around with it: very cool... more of a range of things than a normal tremolo pedal, some real otherworldly sounds available. It has a "shape" control that I need to play with more.

Pay attention to Musician's Friend, as they seem to blowing this line of pedals out in their deal of the day. Got it for $89... a friend succumbed to the delay for $135 a few weeks ago, and the day before this one came up it was the deal again for $115 (he was pretty pissed).

Pay attention to Musician's Friend, as they seem to blowing this line of pedals out in their deal of the day. Got it for $89... a friend succumbed to the delay for $135 a few weeks ago, and the day before this one came up it was the deal again for $115 (he was pretty pissed).

Tell your friend to call MF Customer Service. If he is within the 45 day return period I'm fairly certain they'll honor the deal.

If you play cool, you are cool.

Ok, so it's not a NEW effect, but it's a new pedal to me:

I, too gave in to a sale (Prymaxe Vintage's St Patrick's Day sale - 20% off!) and got something I'd wanted for some time: The Big Joe Stomp Box Company Phaser. Goes from subtle to strange. The mix knob was the big seller for me. I'm trying not to go overboard, but I'm finding a little bit can fit in nicely so many places. If I can ever get the pics off of my new cell phone, I'll post them.

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band

I, too gave in to a sale (Prymaxe Vintage's St Patrick's Day sale - 20% off!) and got something I'd wanted for some time: The Big Joe Stomp Box Company Phaser. Goes from subtle to strange. The mix knob was the big seller for me. I'm trying not to go overboard, but I'm finding a little bit can fit in nicely so many places. If I can ever get the pics off of my new cell phone, I'll post them.

You're just going through a phase... :rimshot::laugh::D:thu:

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

My FLMS- Murphy's Music in Irving, Tx

http://murphysmusictx.com/

:2thu:

At any Rate, I appreciate your Feedback. You always add Depth to these discussions, Caevan.

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band

:2thu:

At any Rate, I appreciate your Feedback. You always add Depth to these discussions, Caevan.

Oh boy. At this Speed, the pun factor in this thread will Drive us all to madness aGain...

• 2 weeks later...
Why are pedal makers always trying to take my money?

https://robertkeeley.com/product/sojourner-fuzz-verb/

Wow, that's pretty awesome, 'on paper'. I'd be plenty happy with just the fuzz side, apparently similar or the same as the Keeley Psi Fuzz pedal (which I wasn't aware of til now- thanks!). Hmmmmmmmmmnnnn.... :crazy:

BTW, Caev- your recommendation to me a couple years ago that I should get an octave fuzz? I bought a Catalinbread Perseus this month. :D

Cool; how d'ya like it?

I've got a Dunlop/MXR Blue box, two octaves-down fuzz like that, which is fun, but I generally find it a bit limited and don't use it a lot; I have combined it with other octave-(up)-fuzzes and distortion pedals, which yields some wild sci-fi sounds. :D:thu::cool:

I REALLY dig vintage-y octave-up fuzz, and also one-octave-down fuzzes; for example, my beloved Foxrox Octron... !! :crazy: What an AWESOME pedal! Basically an upgraded fOXX Tone Machine (strong octave-up fuzz), a clean/straight buffer/boost, and the octave-down fuzz of a Mutron Octave Divider, all in one pedal... !

:2thu::cool::rawk:

Cool; how d'ya like it?

Well, it looks REALLY cool sitting in the little cardboard shipping box! :laugh:

This is my "Year of the Pedal"- I've been buying stuff I felt I needed or simply just wanted, whenever I find a good deal. But I've been too freaking busy- mostly family stuff (trying to help some people move to the area)- to get in any quality time with my purchases. :(

Well, priorities are what they are, y'know?

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

Digitech's Obscura, anyone?

[video:youtube]

Cool. I like the pseudo reverse/gated-delay effects. And I REALLY like the "warp" ramp-up/down in pitch and speed when tap-tempo changes are toe-tapped. I wouldn't mind if that were a switchable option on my El Capistan. Speaking of which, it doesn't make me want to replace my beloved El Cap, but if I had moneys to burn, I might buy one to go with it. Speaking of which, what is the going rate for one, or is it even available for sale anywhere yet? I mean, it's been what, since last January or before that it's been publicised?

Haven't seen any for sale, yet, but according to one article, it has a MSRP of @$187.

You might be thinking of a different pedal- most of what I've seen of this'n is from this year.

We'll, THAT'S definitely different!
I'd buy one. :)

That's pretty cool! Hmmmmmnnnn.... if I could afford one....

Certainly VERY cool, and with the improvements, upgrades and downsizing, I think it qualifies enough for "new":

Hey hey, my my... :rawk:

______ [video:youtube]

Certainly VERY cool, and with the improvements, upgrades and downsizing, I think it qualifies enough for "new":

Hey hey, my my... :rawk:

______ [video:youtube]

Yup, what's old is new again. I still own an original Mutron Octave Divider, purchased new in whenever they came out, 1972? Now if they want to repackage the BiPhase into a pedal the size of a Phase 90 I could get very interested.

Scott Fraser