Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's hear it!!! Post your music here!

So, my son tapes his iPhone to his rear view mirror and drives down the strip.....I added some music .

I'll list this stuff because I'm always curious as to what people are using.

Rhythmic Aura lib - the underlying rhythmic goodness

Trance Fusion lib - sweeps when going under the overpasses

Jupiter 80 - all other atmosphere

Omnisphere - Pad

Emotional Piano - Piano

MOTU Bassline - Bass

LASS - Strings

Omega 8 - clav like part

Linwood! Great score to the quick little video.

I have to ask - that was shot on an IPHONE 4? I have the 4s and my videos look NOTHING like that? Is there some trick to get it to shoot such high quality? Or is that mostly added in post-production type of video manipulation?

Great stuff being posted in here, just catching up on all the posts! Talented forum to say the least!

That vid was processed with a couple of things to get that look and the orig vid was ripped from the phone with phone disk. It stayed uncompressed throughout editing. Now you'd use something like iExplorer3. Fun father/son project. Makes my world go 'round.

LOL! I remember that spot. It was for a shoe store.

Glad you dug this singer. She's one of the bg singers for Prince. She's prolly done a couple hundred jingles for me, too. She's a pleasure to work with. Very fast and in tune. :)

Oh I saw those girls sing the after-party of a Prince show, ( Prince was rockin bass) Im not sure which one it is but they are all amazing musicians. I can only dream of recording with one of em, lucky dog, she sounds incredible and the track sounds syrupy!

We are all slave's to our brain chemistry!

Thanks Mike. Elisa is "the white girl". :) If you ever wanna cut something with her, lemme know and I'll hook it up. She's great at anything. Always delivers the goods no matter the style that's required.

Niels!! Loved your tracks. Had to listen twice already. Post more!!!

Thanks Mike. Elisa is "the white girl". :) If you ever wanna cut something with her, lemme know and I'll hook it up. She's great at anything. Always delivers the goods no matter the style that's required.

Niels!! Loved your tracks. Had to listen twice already. Post more!!!

Yikes, I know her, amazing. That would be amesome, can I presume she will record tracks remotely?

We are all slave's to our brain chemistry!

Just realized that somebody heard the music - and the fact that you guys like it just melts my heart. Thanks! I'll see to it that more songs will be recorded at some point, although it'll probably be a little while, there are lot of projects going at the time ;)
When in doubt, superimpose pentatonics.

Just a quick BT using a Krome Combi for me to improvise over:-

I'm just providing a bass note and some triads, the Krome is doing the rest (not the guitar bit!). I'm likely putting the BT up for use on another forum (guitar).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New tune just finished

PSALM 151

This is probably as spiritual as it gets for me.

Hardware

Yamaha MODX7, DX7, PSR-530, SY77/Korg TR-Rack, 01/W Pro X, Trinity Pro X, Karma/Ensoniq ESQ-1, VFX-SD

Behringer DeepMind12, Model D, Odyssey, 2600/Roland RD-1000/Arturia Keylab MKII 61

Software

Studio One/V Collection 9/Korg Collection 4/Cherry Audio/UVI SonicPass/EW Composer Cloud/Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian/IK Total Studio 3.5 MAX/Roland Cloud

Linwood SCORES again ;) Happy Holidays maestro!

Justin,one of the most important things to me is mood and yours set a perfect one, I especially like the vocals, they fit perfectly!

Steve, thanks!

As an update a friend of mine has offered to loan me one of his guitars to finish few pieces I have lying around. I'll probably take him up on it after the holidays.

Thanks,

Bill

http://www.billheins.com/

Hail Vibrania!

Here's a track from my band's new album. This is the only song that's only piano + vocal.

I don't like how I did the intro (imho), but since the whole album was done in one take ( I can't get into explanation right now:) ) I left it as is.

CLONK HERE

Custom handmade clocks: www.etsy.com/shop/ClockLight

ciao!

here are my Xmas greetings (with my dear old friends on voice and guitar).

[video:youtube]

sorry for the English pronounce.... :)

take care, everybody!

Marco

PS: at the end of the video feel free to follow the link to another unuseful xmas song, done in 15 minutes....

wmp, enjoyed the vibe and piano on Space Captain. Always dug the Cocker/Leon Russell version. You too really nailed it. Would love to hear some legit recordings of your project.

Belated thanks, Dave! I get a lot of milage out of learning a few essential licks and faking the rest.

I'd love to hear some legit recordings too, but I'm still moving a lot slower than I'd like. I could have and should have done a few more gigs this year to prepare for my singer's faculty concert at that upscale music school where she teaches, but I didn't feel up to it. So the concert was my second full rehearsal and another round of auditions. This time I learned a couple of Richard Tee licks and let the band make me look good.

http://B3and88.com/audio/12-20-12/12-gone-at-last-12-20-12-2.mp3

--wmp