Music Player Network

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Soundcloud downloads? #2455443 12/10/12 01:41 PM
bluesharpbob Offline OP
OP Offline
Been a subscriber since almost day 1 in the '70's,the "play" articles are my favorite part of the mag.Recently,some changes have been made to the Soundcloud website & as far as I can see the download icon for your sound files is no longer there. Am I missing something? Is this intentional? Just wondering.I like to download the files to my computer,it's easier & faster to access them that way.

Re: Soundcloud downloads? [Re: bluesharpbob] #2455678 12/11/12 10:24 AM
Joe Muscara Online Content
Triple Secret Banninated
20k Club
Online Content
Triple Secret Banninated
20k Club
I still can download from Soundcloud. I'm using the new interface ("Next SoundCloud," I think). Under the files, I see [heart], [chasing arrows], Add to Set, Share, and Download [downward pointing arrow with a line under it].

It seems to be a mix of whether files are allowed to be downloaded or not. Most of the Casio PX-350 examples are, but a bunch of the newer lessons aren't. I bet it was an oversight when they uploaded this month's files. Hopefully, they'll go back in there and change the setting.

The great thing about music is that there's always something to learn. The frustrating thing about music is that there's always something to learn!
Re: Soundcloud downloads? [Re: Joe Muscara] #2455766 12/11/12 02:53 PM
bluesharpbob Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for the reply,I noticed the same thing about the PX-350 files being downloadable. I hope you're right about this being an oversight,it's nice when I have free time to grab an issue,bring up the audio file, & do a little woodshedding.

Last edited by bluesharpbob; 12/11/12 02:53 PM.