Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2455141 - 12/08/12 02:41 PM Guitar day
simus35 Offline

Loc: Canada(Kingston)
wave
Here is my second Ibanez, this time this one is not a prestige but is a Ibanez S520EX BK 2007 made in Korea. the guitar come with Hardcase (roadrunner) is not Ibanez case but is a case and the only problem with the guitar I will need to get the real whammy bar kit, because this one is a generic one and I don't like it(one piece whammy bar kit just like those one we find on Floyd rose)
the guitar is in very good shape(just some finger print on the black body) the guitar look almost new and play very well and the neck is a dream.
here some pic. the guitar cost with the case before tax in my guitar shop 550$ CND before tax, but I deal the guitar for 500$ including the tax. Some people will say is a little high for this guitar.But I prefer those one made in Korea than the new one made in Indonesia

Marshall VM2266
fender 65 Twin Reverb reissue
Fender Stratocaster 1999 MIA
Godin Artisan ST-5
Godin LG Signature
Seagull S6
Yes I love Godin guitar

GP Island
#2455163 - 12/08/12 05:32 PM Re: Guitar day [Re: simus35]
Larryz Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Hwy 49, California
Looks like you have an HSH and a HH now. PUP configuration is a great reason to add another axe to your lineup...on my 3 black and white matching Strats, I have HH, SSS and SSH configurations, and can bring all three to a gig (so far I just bring two and I'm not really gigging anymore)...hope you find another! thu

#2455275 - 12/09/12 02:55 PM Re: Guitar day [Re: Larryz]
Caevan O'Shite Offline
20k Club

Loc: The Great Spirit's Handprint o...
Congratulations! Enjoy! cool

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~
_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

#2455924 - 12/11/12 09:58 PM Re: Guitar day [Re: simus35]
skipclone 1 Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Japan
Nice! Ibanez makes some great guitars, for very reasonable prices. Even if you pay a little more it`s not a big loss.

Skipsounds on Soundclick:
www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Moderator:  A String, Bluesape, myles_rose