Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2326839 - 08/02/11 01:26 PM Advice on getting started as an online co-composer ?
george costanza Offline
Platinum Member

Loc: new york, New York!
I'm an experienced, older musician with some experience at recording but virtually none with modern softeware-based methods and none at data transfers.

I plan to eventually develop a system with high quality audio but as a beginner what are some simple and inexpensive ways to get started both recording myself and exchanging material with others ?

#2327507 - 08/04/11 02:59 PM Re: Advice on getting started as an online co-composer ? [Re: george costanza]
superiorinferior Offline

Loc: Nashville, Tennessee
I'm an intern at notethrower.com, an online collaboration/licensing site a few weeks away from upgrading from it's beta version. It definitely sounds like something that could benefit you.

#2451370 - 11/20/12 06:07 AM Re: Advice on getting started as an online co-composer ? [Re: george costanza]
Beat Poet Offline

Loc: Hertfordshire, UK
Originally Posted By: george costanza
I'm an experienced, older musician with some experience at recording but virtually none with modern softeware-based methods and none at data transfers.

You answered your own question there, so get started with that. You also need a website and web presence!

#2465092 - 01/24/13 09:01 AM Re: Advice on getting started as an online co-composer ? [Re: Beat Poet]
banrnadshah Offline

Loc: New York
To get started both recording myself is the best,user friendly feature.Thanks for info.

Moderator:  nursers