Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Name my band!

The Repeaters

The Alarmists

The Raleighs

The Probes

The Cornballs

The Recidivists

Space Case

The Town Characters

The Classy Clowns

The Mongers

Radioactive Rice

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

I like it, too!

We have a jazz ensemble/seminar I play in most Saturdays, and we need a name. "Dandy Lions" might do, or "Late Bloomers" because most of us are greybeards (except for the 20 something pianist). Or maybe "Modern Art Masterpieces" , recalling the famous line from "Full Metal Jacket" - "you're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece" - especially since our seminar leader is a "jazz drill sergeant" by his own admission. Nice guy at heart, but you'd never know it when he mercilessly, as in MERCILESSLY, kicks our tails!

I like it, too!

We have a jazz ensemble/seminar I play in most Saturdays, and we need a name. "Dandy Lions" might do, or "Late Bloomers" because most of us are greybeards (except for the 20 something pianist). Or maybe "Modern Art Masterpieces" , recalling the famous line from "Full Metal Jacket" - "you're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece" - especially since our seminar leader is a "jazz drill sergeant" by his own admission. Nice guy at heart, but you'd never know it when he mercilessly, as in MERCILESSLY, kicks our tails!

If you use The Dandy Lions be ready for the occasional "not that there's anything wrong with it" comment although I'm sure you guys can handle it.

I like Modern Art Masterpiece but I would definitely keep it singular. How about The Grey Beards or some variation?

Some Variation

The Grecian Formula

A Quart Low

The B-9 Cysters

Cattle Prod

Smoked Ham

Twelve Inch Pianist

If you think my playing is bad, you should hear me sing!

Watchin' movies at the hotel again I see.

https://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/2301013/4/Am_I_a_Bad_Person_For_This

Try to keep up, Butcher.

Watchin' Movies At The Hotel.

Didn't see the post. Anyway, I wouldn't want to step on your game, it's a good one and I like it. Early on I was asked to keep my suggestions to at least five band names per post so I rarely go below. Sure I've posted some duplicates and some would be a tough fit for any band, but I stand behind each name, even if they may come about from from me messing with people that are shoulder surfing.

The Post

Any Way

Your Game

The Good Ones

Be Low

The Duplicates

Tough Fit

Standing Behind

Shoulder Surfing

Period

Master Don

If you think my playing is bad, you should hear me sing!