Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Name my band!

I can't think about who A.C. is (Alice Cooper?), but I would think The Mothers Of Invention would be good for finding band names from song titles.

Davio - 18 Bases is another Bugs reference. He ends up in Scotland and is challenged to a game of golf, whereupon he responds "don't you get tired running them 18 bases?" That is something I say whenever someone talks to me about golf. My other favorite line from that cartoon: "one it is"

My Only Weakness comes from the second movie in the original Frankenstein series (1931-2). The professor who creates the bride keeps showing up in scenes with another character where he offers something - one time wine, and to the Monster, a cigar. Each time he says "it's my only weakness".

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

I can't think about who A.C. is (Alice Cooper?), but I would think The Mothers Of Invention would be good for finding band names from song titles.

DON'T CLICK if you are easily offended, at work, at church, around children, around your parents or around anyone who any of the afforementioned criteria applies to.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

(Oh the) Huge Manatee

I like it. How 'bout:

Hugh Manatee

Hue Manatee (you could hold a coloring contest for the fans and have them paint little manatee models...and donate proceeds to the local zoo...or something)