Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Name my band!

I think the clarity of the name does help. It's not a deal breaker, but I think there is something to be said for simplicity.

When I was a kid, our guitarist's father used to say "you guys should be Joe Banana And The Bunch - music with appeal".

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

I like 'The Love Project' or the 'The Love Projector'

Googling LV Project throws up loads of Latvia and Vegas stuff - probably not ideal. At least 'The Lyveden Project' takes you straight to us if you have an idea how to type it into google.

Googling 'The Set-Up' gets lots of entries on the movie and bands already using that name - if, at least, ones hardly likely to get that successful.

So something as unique searchwise as The Lyveden Project but easier to spell and less likely to put people off as some seem to be by that name.