Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Name my band!

Taint Punch.

You know that's the best name, and you're a total fool if you don't use it.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Meryl Streep.

Scot's Whiskey

Glandular Bias

Territorial Imperiative

Dr. Dog and the Vets

Down at the Heels

The Heels

Seinfeld, You Magnificent Bas--rd!

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Nocturnal Commission

I Google searched it and found one band in Wichita, Kansas and one wood sculpture using the name. They are both far from famous.

My whole trick is to keep the tune well out in front. If I play Tchaikovsky, I play his melodies and skip his spiritual struggle. ~Liberace

Errrrr....thanks guys!

Some nuggets of joy there.

OK

Another question.

How important do you think it is that the name is easily spellable and googleable? I went to a public event this year and there was a company Jolesch.com taking photos and when it was announced on the PA that punters could go to their website to preview and purchase pictures there were a lot of puzzled looks as to the spelling.

I know that some band members are fond of 'The Lyveden Project' and it does have a certain mystery. Do you think it would be a handicap to have that name in the google age?