Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#2006883 - 10/29/08 12:42 PM My brand new experimental remix for Radiohead
Gregory K Offline

One month ago, the Radiohead launched a remix contest for their song, Reckoner. Please, check my remix and give it a vote if you like it.

It has an experimental dark electronic basis, but inspired by some of my favorite styles: you can hear a bowed guitar (a real cello bow), some jazz pieces as well as electronic stuff, of course.

The direct link for voting and listening is:
http://www.radioheadremix.com/remix/?id=1338

Any comments are welcome \:\)
Thank you!

#2093591 - 07/06/09 05:42 PM Re: My brand new experimental remix for Radiohead [Re: Gregory K]
DJdroppedIt Offline

Loc: London
Hi Gregory, sounds good! great work! Came across another remix competition recently and thought you might be interested in entering that too! Z Records are running it to coincide with the release of Joey Negro and The Sunburst Band's new double remix album. It's to remix David Bowies track 'Fashion' and you can do it in any style you want - the parts and all the info can be found by following the facebook link which acts as my signature! let me know if you enter, would love to hear what you do with it! good luck!

Moderator:  nursers