Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#2507057 - 06/29/13 08:43 AM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Ethan Winer]
Steve2701 Offline

Loc: West Mids, UK
Not so much to show for several hours intensive work.
Now a total of 5 joists up, sealed and now have lining paper to their sides, spacer pieces to help the rockwool stay in place and also hide the joins.
The paper allows the muslin covered traps to easily slide down the sides instead of snagging every few mm like last time around, and I have found that butt joints with covered rockwool just attract loads of dust and dont look so good over time.
This time they will all be hidden.
Keeping everything totally square is a bit of a game but worth the effort.
Started to cut some timber to form the frame for the wall to ceiling traps, but that is now set for next week. Needs a good old clear up and de-dust tomorrow.

First base coat of white paint, to be followed by several more no doubt. paint is the finish this time, cant afford the time to line evrything with oak like last time!

#2508789 - 07/05/13 09:07 AM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

Once again, not so many hours this week to achieve what I wanted, plus a (very) late night out to see Dead Can Dance in London meant a lost day - somewhere - I was convinced today was Thursday.
So, did I really say now for the fun part?
Pythagoras proved useful, but I'll be darned if I can remember tangents, sine & co sines these days.
Much easier is a very useful angle finder..
Then cutting 57 & 33 degree angles provided a few iffy moments, but hey, it got there in the end.
Had to work out a few things on the fly with regard to light placement, and the resulting holes. Hope I got it correct.
So a few pictures for the end of today, painting and a bit more plasterboard tomorrow..

#2509622 - 07/08/13 02:24 PM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

This takes me back a while, soon got right back into it :-)
Rockwool is still a very odd colour here, so absolutely needs masking when using such thin and open weave material. This is just plain polyester 'wadding' - acoustically transparent, useful..
As these are all at the rear of the room, and form part of the RFZ, these are all non reflecting, so left plain rockwool.

Then covered in material :-

& a few in place. Working so close to a corrugated steel roof in such crazy temps (nearly 40') was fun.

#2516114 - 08/01/13 02:18 PM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

Some progress and pictures from the last few weeks.
I had a break to the Festival Of Speed in Sussex, and since then we have had some of the hottest days for many years.
Just what I needed for working right under a black painted corrugated steel roof.
It got a bit warm up there, and has continued to be so..
Rather than just put up loads of pictures of much the same thing with the ceiling - I have lumped several together as a sequence to show the production of the panel, placcing it between the joists, topping with fluffly fibreglass, and then finally sealing with caulk.
Some wiring and lights have been added / finalised, fuse box and various electrical items sorted today, and the last four joists added / painted prior to the demolition of the existing office.
It's taking shape at last.

#2516116 - 08/01/13 02:22 PM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

And before leaving tonight, the painting of the set of joists completed and some more lights added.

#2516254 - 08/02/13 11:31 AM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Ethan Winer Moderator Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: New Milford, CT, USA
Excellent photos Steve, keep 'em coming. thu

#2516394 - 08/03/13 03:52 AM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Ethan Winer]
helmutcrab Offline

It looks like it is coming along nicely Steve.

#2516655 - 08/04/13 01:42 PM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: helmutcrab]
Steve2701 Offline

This weekend has seen no bass traps made at all, it has been a weekend of clearing up centuries old dust, wiring and more wiring.
The warehouse is actually part of a very old foundry (in excess of 230 -250 years), old enough to have made cannons (yes, the pirate ship variety) and the ammuniton needed for them. These were used in the Crimean war amongst others..
So the beams around which I am working hold a few surprises, along with lots and lots of exceedingly heavy foundry dust.

This stuff is a nightmare to clear up, being akin to soot. It blocks vacuum cleaners in seconds, and spreads like water.
but it needed to be done, otherwise I will continue to be covered in it working in the spaces I am at the moment.

Ie, very small and right next to the beams.
It did hold some surprises - this is a hand made nail, lots of which used to be made with child labour around here. It probably has not been seen for hundreds of years !

Along with tie bars and old fashioned conduit..

The conduit, while outwardly rusty, was very hard steel, and ate through hacksaw blades..
It contained some cable that was copper wire, shrouded in rubber, then bound in cotton.
Also around it was something I had never seen before - lead covered wire? Didn't know this was ever made.

Removing some of the joist hangers, tie bars etc proved challenging..

But it had to be done as they were, just for a change, right where I wanted to work and put the fuse board.
As was this structure??

That cleaned, some tools were brought up ready for the next job - installing the fuseboard for the office lights & power.

That used up most of Saturday..

#2516658 - 08/04/13 01:51 PM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

Sunday was duly spent getting the wiring into place, and a 10mmsq T@E cable run to the main fuseboard downstairs for power feed.
Lot & lots & lots of wires..

Several hours later it looked like this - roughly 2/3 finished.

When thats finalised, the floor (ceiling) is being strengthened with a second layer of 3/4'' ply running opposite directions to that already down.
It needs to be strong as this lot will be on it very soon ;-)

So on with more traps very soon - this time paper faced.

#2517104 - 08/06/13 02:29 PM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

So a few more panels to make for the ceiling - this time reflective as they are now not helping to form the RFZ.
This is how I went about it.
I use 'lining paper' used for a base for wallpaper which is 750mm wide - hence plenty wide enough for the rockwool.
I know that a lot reccomend brown kraft paper, but I found on the first build this is simply too thin to work with, the rockwool being ridged and it also still showed through the material cover :-(
Cut a lenght, then apply a spiders web of spray glue to the rockwool.
When almost touch dry, carefully apply to the rockwool face and gengtly press into place.
Then again apply a spiders web of glue to the paper, after having cut some polyester to size.
Stick this to the paper.
Then cover with material.
Roughly 5 mins per panel - with practice.

Another set of lights could go up, and the final layer of plywood sealed to the ceiling top, then given it's first coat of bitumen paint, for when the roof drips as it inevitably will - I do not want this ceiling being water marked..

Yes, the electrics will get a cover and be watertight :-)

Of all the times to run out of muslin covering and the warehouse has no stock until Friday - great - not..
So the interior walls are being finally lined with 1/2 plasterboard over the existing 3/8'', wallpapered and painted while the material arrives.

Edited by Steve2701 (08/06/13 02:37 PM)

#2517560 - 08/08/13 11:10 AM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
helmutcrab Offline

Hi Steve,

So thats how you do the paper !

Can i ask why you cover the wallpaper with poly wadding please ? ( Is it to get the low end help whilst still killing the highs or is it to match in aesthetically with the non paper faced ceiling panels ? ).

Is the entire ceiling absorption with 4" 145 kg/m3 rock wool and loft roll on top ?
Have you found the 145 has held its shape over time from the first build ?

One thing that surprised me was the weight of 100 kg/m3 rock wool when i last worked with it. It is pretty heavy so 145 must be heavy.

In your previous build ( i might be wrong ) it seemed like ceiling - wall corner posts were filled with the rigid rock wool. Did this support itself with only the perimeter wood frame ?

Cheers again for documenting this Steve

#2517759 - 08/08/13 11:08 PM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: helmutcrab]
Steve2701 Offline

Hi Helmutcrab,
Can i ask why you cover the wallpaper with poly wadding please ? ( Is it to get the low end help whilst still killing the highs or is it to match in aesthetically with the non paper faced ceiling panels ? ).

Simply because the wadding helps push the covering further forward in a very soft manner, and makes it look so much better when it is finally finished with skirting pieces, putting a nice, finished edge to it.

Is the entire ceiling absorption with 4" 145 kg/m3 rock wool and loft roll on top ?
Have you found the 145 has held its shape over time from the first build ?

Yes, the entire ceiling is a trap, but its not 145k, its 3 80kg, with 10 of fluffy on top of that.

In your previous build ( i might be wrong ) it seemed like ceiling - wall corner posts were filled with the rigid rock wool. Did this support itself with only the perimeter wood frame ?

Correct, just a wooden frame.
The previous build is exactly as it was - all that time ago. Thank heavens for that as I do not want to be re-doing this!

Cheers.

Edited by Steve2701 (08/08/13 11:08 PM)

#2518197 - 08/11/13 09:14 AM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

To give myself a datum point as to where I needed to work to boarding out wise, a first reflection trap (the rearmost one) needed to be set in stone.
This was decided upon via a couple of points - the position of the door to my office, the position of some vertical uprights and just the what the boards would mount to.
So this was where it would be.

Then carry on boarding and 'overboarding with plasterboard, in readiness for putting on lining paper and painting.

Put the rear corner trap framing back into place and started lining it and wiring it in readiness for lights.

Started the final papering and got right the way round to the opposit FRP trap, but still some rubbing down to be done there yet.

Pretty much everything I needed to press on arrived at once on Friday, so it's been a manic weekend.
I can now proceed with the final floating floor (just need to put in a few hundred screws to stop any squeaks that may develop in the existing one).
Also the desktops and worktops arrive tomorrow, the final sets of lights, a full roll of muslin and yet more rockwool so that this phase can be finalised in the next few days.

It is finally nice to see in the flesh what has been in my mind for the last few months.
Getting there.. wave

#2519224 - 08/15/13 02:31 PM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

With so much arriving all at once last Friday, a lot has been able to be progressed during the week.
First, the right in the way steel conduit in the loft space was removed, the last 8 ceiling traps made, and the last few lights for this phase were all wired in.

The walls were all papered with lining paper (same as used on trap facing), given a few coats of white paint, then two coats of top coat (vinyl silk).
Wired in the surface plugs needed, set them up and all work fine.

Made certain the floor no longer creaks with 400+ screws :-)

Wired in the 'under corner' bass trap lights, 12v halogen variety. Lowered the output to 20w to make nice ambient light to work with.

finished of a bunch of traps for the corners and ready to make the full corner traps above the desk and side.

Say goodbye to the old office as it will be gone by this time next week - hopefully.

So the first phase is now all but complete - just the floating floor to go down and the desk / worktops to be placed to the wall.
Managed to get a whole bunch of carpet tiles for a great price so they need to be stored 'somewhere'.
This lot is about 1/3 of the floating floor, the rest of the ceiling joists and the worktops.
Need a bigger warehouse...

#2520142 - 08/19/13 01:47 PM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

A few more updates from the weekend and today.
The floating floor could now go down, so first the layer of 'Regipol' silentlay - 6mm thick re-constituted shredded car tyres amongst other stuff was first to go down, relatively easy, and lays perfectly flat.
This had a considerable effect on deadening the room, which I assumed would come straight back when the tongue and groove chipboard went down. Wrong..

Then down went the floating floor - keeping the edges clear of the walls by a small amount. This is 3/4'' high density chipboard, tongue and groove. Boards staggered for strength and each tongue liberally coated with PVA for added strength.
This is exactly the same as my office floor, so I have faith it will work ok.

Then ran the batons round the wall to take the desk and worktops needed, and also the trunking for power sockets, data and telephone (something new to learn there - cat6 network for the first time.)

Then started on a few more traps - I have a few to get through..

Needed to make some interesting shaped timber for blinding pieces - thankfully this kit was put to great use :-)

Still a bit to go, but mostly traps now..

#2521525 - 08/24/13 11:07 AM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

Been busy making traps, cutting work / desktops to size, routing them, and trying to get them into the office.
Some of the shelving and storage cabinets also arrived and were assembled.
Filled the above desk corner trap with rockwool offcuts at the rear of lower section (to allow for some airflow for lights) and then super chunk style behind the upper section.

Then did the same for the above worktop trap on the other side, and added the top section to the over desk trap.

Filled in all remaining trap areas between ceiling / wall and also the rear wall.

Then started to make the (many) metres of blinding pieces of painted MDF to cover the exposed pine.
Pete assembled the shelving and cupboards, and also routed the worktop joint - this is now ready for assembly when the trapping is all complete above it and made good.

Found some oak faced ply from the last project left over and put it to good use blinding the supports for the corner traps.

This is how it was left today, paint drying on the finishing trim pieces downstairs.
I have a feeling I need an awful lot of that somehow, and in many varying sizes :-(
Bank holiday weekend, so still two full days to play with here.

#2521820 - 08/26/13 07:32 AM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

Note to self.
Making all the trim pieces, painting them & most of their edges is seriously laborious, long winded and a right royal pita.
Use ready finished board and cut to size next time around - if you do this again.
Not a great use of your own time frown

#2525267 - 09/07/13 12:26 PM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

A week away to totally re-charge the batteries has been great.
Not so much as a hint of the internet, and dodgy mobile reception = fishing ruled..
My previous post was explicit in what it meant.
A full five days of doing nothing but cutting MDF to widths of 45mm, 50mm, 70mm & 75mm, plus the odd larger piece, cutting 3x2 with 45degree sides, planing it all square.
Then painting it all with at least three coats of paint, even the edges - ughh.
Cutting it to exact sizes was a breeze after all that smile
For this phase it is now *all* up, just a few odd pin heads to be rubbed down tomorrow and final top paint coat.

The left hand wortop went in beautifully, and the under counter storage was just a great fit - an exact 50mm oak spacer was all thet was needed, and now looks good if I may say.

Today the final pieces of trim went up (as above pictures) and then started the power wiring for the office desk space - via some nice trunking. Power was completed and working, COMMS & DATA will have to go in shortly, as all the required wire and outlets are still within the walls of the office that will now be coming down on Monday.

So that is how it ended today, with tomorrow that last bit of painting before the desk gets fitted..

#2525461 - 09/08/13 10:16 AM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
MP Hall of Fame Member

That is totally beautiful! I love the lights under the corner bass trap. thu

#2530009 - 09/23/13 12:19 PM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Ethan Winer]
Steve2701 Offline

I have been making progress - honestly smile
Time just keeps disapearing at a vast rate of knots - perhaps it's me getting older?
So - we added Pats new desk after a bit of expert routing by Pete.
Well, actually, it's the second he has ever done, my desk being the first some years ago now.
Directions followed to the letter, along with a reasonably square corner (phew) = a just perfect fit.

This end not fixed permanently as I need to get to that trunking shortly.
So for now it simply rests on a few dowels.

& Lillydog soon found a brand new home smile

Started moving Pat to the new desk in a tempoary manner to allow the demolition of the old one.. Problem being the new office now has to house all of the old and it aint quiet that big frown

Then the great moment I have been waiting for - hunt that cable in the walls & floors..

Some of the wires begin to appear, but some appear to be buried in the rear wall, oh well..

Rapidly running out of room here all in tempoary homes for now.

Thats the limit of ten pics per post, so more a little later - yes, we have gotten further than that smile

#2530032 - 09/23/13 01:44 PM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

The demolition of the office progressed nicely, loads of timber (with thousands of nails in it) was rescued and is ready for re-use. Some cut to kindling ready for the log burner this winter.
Loads and loads of old plasterboard had to be thrown unfortunately - impossible to re use in any way shape or form.
All of the insulation from the ceiling has been bagged ready for use in the new ceiling (it was in perfect condition)
A fair rats nest of telephone wires turned up and all needed very careful handling as two of them controlled the alarm and sensors, and being permanently connected and monitored = break and all hell joins in.
Once identified, three phone lines, internet, fax were all re boxed housed and coiled ready for the new extension. Fibre optic will then be added.
Old power cables isolated, cut, taken from fuseboard, then one left for use during the build.
Then a weekend away at Classic Album Sundays (you have this coming to Portland - Maine very soon smile ) meant a bit of a break and playing with some amazing kit with some fantastic music.

It is now completely down, the fax machine is now living where my coffee machine should be (so it can't be there for long ) and the final build will begin later this week.

#2531703 - 09/29/13 11:39 AM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

SO, the old office is completely down, now the final part can begine, but there is rather more to it than I needed - hmm no change there then..
On the complete demolition, the reason for such an uneven floor at this end becomes rather apparent.

The office floor was sat on 3x2, and on top of that was 22mm tongue and groove chipboard.
The 3x2 was sat on very old 1/2" chipboard tongue and groove, which resembled the atlantic in a hurricane.
So, the newer floor was carefully taken up for re use, along with rescuing the 3x2 from the (now expected) thousands of nails. At least very little glue had been used smile

On inspecting the joists - they are ''all over the place'' where they are fitted into the joining wall. Well over 2" in varience from joist to jopist and to the centre supporting steel beam.
This proved to be a very real headache, time meant it needed fixing 'now' and also we were not going to wreck the brand new ceiling just finished in the office below.
So the rescued floor from the old office went down, screwed and glued into place onto the existing beams, to give me something at least to work to.
Ordered a whole bunch of new t&G boards, and a load of plasterboards ready for a very busy weekend.

With the rescued floor in place, I was able at least to get a reasonable flat floor along the wall edge - this took out some 25mm of ripples along that edge. Plenty of packing pieces under the new floor. Then the huge dip to the middle was slightly modified again with packing pieces.
I needed to be very careful here as the last thing I need is a moving, squeaking floor. The best was made of something that should have been better frown

As the floating floor sits on top of this - a total thickness of near 70mm should be substantial enough.

Moved and lengthened some existing lighting wires, corrected some wires for the alarm, put up a whole load of plasterboards to the joining wall, and started framing out there as well.

Then looked at just how square the room could be at the other end.
Started by totally sealing the edges with loads of acoustic mastic, and also a fair amount of silicon at the outside wall edge as the possibilty of damp coming through.

Made a trap door for access to the main fuseboard below - I still need to get access to this for getting the HiFi wiring to the correct places, and also may just need to get at it in the future - inevitable?
Packed the gap between my office and new one and main wall with fluffy fibreglass, placed a sheet of plasterboard to the outside of my office - and checked for square with the cross member - smile smile smile phew...

That bit of floor and starting the walls with plasterboard took 12 tubes of silicone, 10 tubes of acoustic mastic and fifteen tubes of solvent free gap filling adhesive..
It's also screwed together well, and every tongue and groove is completely covered with pva glue - this is not going to come apart easily at all.

This is what it looked like on leaving today - it's all coming together - just one hell of a clear up needed tomorrow..

#2542594 - 11/10/13 12:28 PM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

An update on this project. which, in actuality nearing completion as I write this, but it will need a few more entries as Its been a while..
So as expected, a lot more framing out begins on the left, right and front of the room.
Nothing crazy, but the front did present the inevitable challenge being so old and so many additions had been made to it and altered, it was a bit of a dogs dinner.
To make it really simple - a straight line was used and a few inches from the wall one side - equalls a few more at the other and nearly two feet in the middle.
To that frame, two layers of 3/4" ply with staggered joints, then to those two layers of plasterboard. Then 3x2 studs added to this for frame of rockwool.
A 2" gap and another frame for 4" rockwool which will form the front wall in actuality.
Each corner will be a 45degree solid bass trap, and just to keep things interesting, a 'trap door' of sorts needs to be left centrally for the HVAC to be added at a slightly later date.

Then, the real challenge for the last week or so - that floor, with a huge dip in the centre front which slopes gently back to the centre of the room.
A mere 23mm in the centre of the front to nothing at the sides and variable to the centre middle of room.
70+ individual pieces of timber, shaped and graded to a complete jigsaw effect, glued and screwed to the subfloor.
Still not as level as needed, but getting close - so many layers of 2mm underlay for laminate, in various sizes to complete a level sub floor for the then rubber underlay, for the floating top floor - got that :-) Madness..
But that will need to be in the next post as I'm out of the picture allowance in this one.

#2542599 - 11/10/13 12:37 PM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

That front floor really was a pig.

On top of that goes the rubber underlay for the floating floor :-

Then on top of that goes the top floor - finally level :-)

So from here on it's just the walls and ceiling to go.

#2542608 - 11/10/13 01:20 PM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

You will have seen from the preceeding photos, the side walls are fully framed and filled with rockwool.
I also added the feature that this room will employ a lot - streaming audio - this means a fair few wires, and then some smile
Along with the cables needed for a network of computers and printers, in three seperate rooms, and something I had never attempted before, it promissed to be fun. It was, and still is ongoing

There is also the HVAC to consider (as above) so room and access panels were added to allow for it, along with wiring and fusing.

This completed, the front wall framing and filling with rockwool / front corner traps could be made ready.

All this and the *final* bit of ceiling is made ready to fill.
This *was* our only access to the ceiling above, so another access was fabricated round the other side of he warehouse - well done Pete..
It shows the ceiling proper being fabric covered rockwool.
On top of this goes 10'' of fluffy rockwool, then two (staggered) layers of 3/4 ply, two coats of bitumen paint as a waterproof layer, then a layer of 3mm board painted with epoxy floor paint to allow for walking on and storage of 'stuff'.

#2546257 - 11/24/13 11:17 AM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

Back up on the top of the ceiling, things were being fully sealed and finalised.
All the wall edges were being fully boxed in to stop any flanking noise, taking particular care with all those wires.
Speaking of wires the final Distribution board for the rooms HiFi section was installed.
A run of 10mm sq cable was run from the main DB on the same phase as the rest of the HiFi boards to this, then 8 seperate radials in 6mm sq were run to individual twin sockets.
The top section was sealed as noted, and then 3mm board placed on top, this is then sealed with epoxy floor paint to provide a walk / store area.
The small leak in the roof will be sorted asap, but not the thing to be doing during the winter for certain.

#2546260 - 11/24/13 11:32 AM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

In the office things are still progressing to final finish.
The final wall plasterboard is fitted, filled and wallpapered, then painted with undercoat / two top coats.
All wood framing for traps fully finished, corner traps sorted ready for filling, ceiling sorted and timber readied for the finish pieces to be fitted very shortly.
While the room at this end sounded totally 'dead' before the plasterboard was fitted, now it sounds like it should - thankfully.
Then the fun part of wiring in the network, final lights and the odd few ring main and HiFi sockets could begin.

My version of 'dot -n- dab means the board stays put, from the second it touches the wall smile

#2546262 - 11/24/13 11:44 AM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
Steve2701 Offline

Last few pictures detail the fitting of network, trunking and ring / radial sockets.
Very time consuming as it a new ball game for me completely, and not something that I can afford to get wrong.
First time = must be correct.
No pressure there then.
While it all looked a dogs dinner of wires, power cables and trunking - it was worth the effort of labeling each cable end and also covering all the wires prior to painting. Bit of a pain to remove, and again, time consuming. But hey - I'm learning fairly fast.

#2546498 - 11/25/13 10:59 AM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Steve2701]
MP Hall of Fame Member

Excellent Steve, keep 'em coming!

#2548070 - 12/01/13 11:35 AM Re: Wall boundary trapping. [Re: Ethan Winer]
Steve2701 Offline

After having left off the room looking like this

& having made in excess of three hundred & fifty individual connections of these pesky things (& their shielded equivlent)

Then tested the lot with a LAN tester gizmo, I decided it was time to do something a bit different, turn this

into the match of this

With the mere addition of yet another 30 bass traps, plus one rather differnt trap.
The addition of a door caseing or two, a new door fitted and we are, ahem,
done smile
So hopefully, before Christmas, Pat should have her new office - finally.

One thing of note, even with just a piece of polythene acting as a door.
Heat, lots of it.
Brilliant at this time of year..
Will need cooling for certain in the summer.
or working in total darkness smile
Talk about well sealed & insulated..

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Ethan Winer