Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#1895876 - 02/21/08 07:42 PM Keyboard and EQ - Now Online!
Jim Quinn Administrator Offline
Senior Administrator
Platinum Member

Loc: St Petersburg, FL

#1949605 - 05/28/08 11:19 PM Re: Keyboard and EQ - Now Online! [Re: Jim Quinn]
detroit Offline

hey jim
brand new to this forum...
Can topics only be related to gear, or can we talk about technique, practice etc

#1949609 - 05/29/08 12:28 AM Re: Keyboard and EQ - Now Online! [Re: detroit]
Senior Administrator
Platinum Member

detroit,

Your second post landed in the right place from what I can tell.

Quote:
Can topics only be related to gear, or can we talk about technique, practice etc

Forum rules are left up to individual forum moderators who clearly post their rules in sticky threads. As you dig further into the Keyboard Corner, I'm sure you'll realize that we discuss gear, technique, practice and much more. Off topic is accepted for regular members, but politics and drive by spam are prohibited.

Welcome to the forums and let me know if you have any other questions.

#1962240 - 06/24/08 10:44 AM Re: Keyboard and EQ - Now Online! [Re: Jim Quinn]
JMcS Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Will these always be delayed a few months? I've been waiting by the mailbox everyday for the July Keyboard (XK-3c Review) but noticed yesterday that June was the last issue in my subscription. I never did receive a renewal notice in the mail - except for the scam one last winter.

I renewed online and checked the box for interest in an online version. I remembered there were posts in the forum regarding an online version but couldn't find them yesterday.

When will the July issue be in stores? I could only find the June issue in Border's, Barnes and Noble and Sam Ash although they did have the July issues of Bass Player and EQ(IIRC).

Thanks,

#1964234 - 06/29/08 06:31 PM Re: Keyboard and EQ - Now Online! [Re: JMcS]
Senior Administrator
Platinum Member

Awaiting reply from Max.

Moderator:  Jim Quinn