Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#1793263 - 08/09/07 04:01 AM PETE TOWNSHED cover story/interview this month
BrianK Moderator Offline

Loc: Los Angeles,CA,UNITED STATES
Possibly THE best interview I've seen in EQ ever!!

Thanks to our own moderator JJ Blair - it is an in-depth look at new and old PT. JJ asks some nice pointed questions and Pete answers with FULL and LONG stories.

Be sure to check it out. Thanks to the EQ people for letting the full interview run - it shows how good flexible editors can be - this is the true selling point for this month's issue.

#1803633 - 09/01/07 09:05 AM Re: PETE TOWNSHED cover story/interview this month [Re: BrianK]
linwood Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Las Vegas,NV,UNITED STATES
I just saw this post. I tend to get hung up on the keyboard Corner and don't make it down this far on the page that often, sorry. I've gotta try and be a better member here. Anyway...

I've gotta agree with you on the PT interview, Brian. That's one of the best I've read, as well. *****

#1970518 - 07/16/08 12:30 PM Re: PETE TOWNSHED cover story/interview this month [Re: linwood]
d Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: no longer lexington, Kenfunky,...
So where's JJB been lately?

#1978910 - 08/10/08 01:13 PM Re: PETE TOWNSHED cover story/interview this month [Re: d]
Mortal Engines Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
I really liked the interview....Townsend is/was the premier gear head and it was great reading about his methods and gear....and it was really refreshing to know that he keeps up with the current technology as well. Is there a longer article available?

#1988502 - 09/06/08 11:25 PM Re: PETE TOWNSHED cover story/interview this month [Re: Mortal Engines]
J.J. Blair Moderator Offline

Loc: Hollywood, CA
Mortal, you have to give credit to Matt and Craig for actually printing the whole thing. That was pretty long, as far as these things go.

Moderator:  BrianK, J.J. Blair