Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#1689667 - 08/15/05 12:17 PM Michael Gallant online from 10am-12pm (west coast time) today
Michael Gallant Offline

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be online answering questions and shooting the breeze until noon, so feel free to drop a note and say hi!

One question for all of you that comes to mind right away... anybody played with Notion? I'm dabbling in it right now and would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Michael
(Keyboard assistant editor)

More people pay for Keyboard magazine than any other music-tech magazine. Period.

#1689668 - 08/15/05 02:24 PM Re: Michael Gallant online from 10am-12pm (west coast time) today
Stephen Fortner Moderator Offline
But who is number 1 ? ...
MP Hall of Fame Member

Loc: Oakland, CA, UNITED STATES
Michael,

I've been asked by some forum members to call attention to the health situation of music legend Michael Brecker, who is currently in dire need of a bone marrow transplant. It would be great if we in the music press could get the word out as much as possible.

Here is a link to a thorough explanation of the situation written by his wife, Susan, on his web site:

http://www.michaelbrecker.com/NM/news/susanLetter.html

Thanks

Stephen Fortner
Principal, Fortner Media
Editor at Large, Keyboard Magazine
Content Creator, Damned Near Everyone

#1689669 - 08/15/05 09:48 PM Re: Michael Gallant online from 10am-12pm (west coast time) today
Ken Hughes Offline

Loc: Keyboard HQ
What if we threw a party and no one showed up. . . .

>chuckle<

More people pay for Keyboard than any other music-tech magazine. Period.

#1689670 - 08/15/05 11:33 PM Re: Michael Gallant online from 10am-12pm (west coast time) today
nursers Offline
10k Club

Loc: Australia
Am I late for the party? ;\)

#1689671 - 08/18/05 12:12 PM Re: Michael Gallant online from 10am-12pm (west coast time) today
Michael Gallant Offline

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the heads-up. Ernie's beat me to the punch and it's up and loaded on the webpage. Best wishes for him,

Mike

More people pay for Keyboard magazine than any other music-tech magazine. Period.

Moderator:  Stephen Fortner