Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#2361003 - 11/26/11 11:16 AM Re: Musicians Seeking Bands / Bands Seeking Musicians [Re: Jeff Klopmeyer]
Randy Ellefson Offline

Metal Singer Needed For Album, Remotely Recorded

Please have mp3s or a site so we can hear your voice.

Z-Order needs a metal singer with a strong voice and good range for our debut album, which is done except vocals. The singer recently quit. We need someone to redo those songs and the others. It’s 11 songs. The album is a definite release once done, independently if we don’t get picked up.

You can hear 4 songs with the previous singer here: http://www.reverbnation.com/zorder. This is metal that causes favorable comparisons to the 80s: Maiden, Metallica, Priest.

We're in Maryland USA. If you’re local you’ll bear no cost, recording in our studio, but otherwise you’ll have to record remotely.

Serious people only please.

Thanks!

Contact us at mail@randyellefson.com

#2392341 - 03/04/12 03:07 PM Re: Musicians Seeking Bands / Bands Seeking Musicians [Re: Jeff Klopmeyer]
Haley37 Offline

Loc: Tampa Florida
Hi. We are starting a band and we need a drummer and bassist. We are located in Tampa, Florida. The music we will do is a bit of a mixture. It will be JROCK and KROCK aswell as English rock songs too. Some examples are Shiver by The GazettE, Poison Apple by Cherry Filter, Bring Me To Life by Evanescence, God Knows by Aya Hirano, Mischievious of Alice, ect.

If youre interested or would like more info or have questions please contact me. my email is chuchisimomoko@yahoo.com

#2614170 - 07/25/14 06:55 AM Re: Musicians Seeking Bands / Bands Seeking Musicians [Re: Jeff Klopmeyer]
Bith Offline

We're currently after a UK based, talented, ambitious, click savvy DRUMMER for our band Rind Skank (alt rock/electronic). (Aged early twenties to early thirties).

If interested please see our full ad on our site below. Follow "We're looking for musicians" link. Demo/vid required. Contact details there.

tricor1.wix.com/rindskank

#2688979 - 05/18/15 08:58 AM Denver, CO [Re: Jeff Klopmeyer]
Romanelli Offline

Loc: CO
I am a lead singer (no age, but I have been playing since the 70's) who can play acoustic rhythm guitar. Looking for the following for an alt-country band in the Denver area:

1 lead guitar player
1 rhythm guitar player (if either guitarist can pick up a mandolin or banjo, that's a bonus)
1 bass player
1 drummer
1 keyboard player (a guy can dream, can't he?)

Here is a starting list of songs. If you don't know them, you can youtube 'em. Add more of an edge to each one of them.

Furnace Fan – Robert Earl Keen
Danko/Manuel – Drive-By Truckers
Rural Route – Chris Knight
Return Of The Grievous Angel – Gram Parsons
New Madrid – Uncle Tupelo
Concrete And Barbed Wire – Lucinda Williams
Late John Garfield Blues – John Prine
The Apartment Song – Tom Petty
Give Back The Key To My Heart – Doug Sahm
Windfall – Son Volt
Steve McQueen – Drive-By Truckers
Shame On The Moon – Rodney Crowell
When I Paint My Masterpiece – Bob Dylan
Yes I Guess They Oughta Name A Drink After You – John Prine
Powderfinger – Neil Young
Guitar Town – Steve Earle
Sweet Virginia – The Rolling Stones
Have You Ever Seen The Rain – Creedence Clearwater Revival
Looking At The World Through A Windshield – Son Volt
Heart Of Stone – Dwight Yoakam

You can hear me at www.reverbnation.com/dinoromanelli (there's a sample video at the bottom of the page as well). If interested, contact me at:

dinoromanelli@att.net

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Jeff Klopmeyer