Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Platinum Member
OP Offline
Platinum Member
B
I have vivid dreams sometimes.. so vivid I think that other place is as real as this place. whats up with that?
One of my first 45s(RECORDS) was Dreamweaver by gary wright. cool song. I played it a lot to say the least..
IS that other realm real? or is it all between our ears? Does our "soul" go somewhere when we dream only to SNAP BACk as we open our eyes..

MY DREAM: I am being harried by a nameless foe.. The battle is clearly in my favor when the ranks part and out steps a darkman who looks DIRECTLY at me with a most burning gaze and tells me NOT to open my eyes. I know and say that this is a dream which i can step out of by opening my eyes.. The darkman rushes at me with blinding speed and COMMANDS me to NOT OPEN my eyes.. I know beyond a doubt that If I allow him to reach me I am lost so I opened my eyes faster than I have EVER opened them before to find myself safe in my bed.. THE SMELL OF THE BATTLEFIELD fresh in my minds recollection.. It seemed so real.. and scarey too.. And really real and scarey..

Sound, Studio, and Stage Island
MP Hall of Fame Member
MP Hall of Fame Member
Quote:
Originally posted by arellspencer:
MY DREAM: I am being harried by a nameless foe.. It seemed so real.. and scarey too.. And really real and scarey..
This guy?

"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"
10k Club
10k Club
Those "real" dreams can be freaky. Once, when I had just started working for G.M., I "woke" up only to notice my alarm hadn't gone off. It was 20 minutes until starting time! I jumped out of bed, started scrambling my clothes on and looked at the clock to see how much time I had, and it was 2:30am! Two hours before I had to wake up. I KNOW I saw the time right at first, and surmised I dreamed the late hour. Then I had obviously REALLY woke up thinking I'll be late for work.

Weird. Another aspect that bugs me about most my dreams is that they are dark. I'm in a dark room, or it's dark outside. In spite of that, I still see everything clearly. Most of the time, anyway. I also lose my strength. If I have to hit someone in a dream, my blows land so weakly I often wake up out of frustration.

I, too, wonder what it all means.

Whitefang

MP Hall of Fame Member
MP Hall of Fame Member
Quote:
Originally posted by whitefang:
It was 20 minutes until starting time! I jumped out of bed, started scrambling my clothes on and looked at the clock to see how much time I had, and it was 2:30am!
Whitefang
Dreaming of waking up in a bad way, and then having to "really" wake up, sucks big time.

I kept having dreams of looking at my class schedule and discovering three more classes I hadn't been attending, right around midterm time. These were awful, and frequent; but when I finished my master's degree I never had them again... I must have a phobia about school.

s'more, s'more... \:\)

Botch
"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will
http://www.puddlestone.net

Moderated by  Anderton 

Link Copied to Clipboard