Music Player Network Home Guitar Player Magazine Keyboard Magazine Bass Player Magazine EQ Magazine
Topic Options
#1626427 - 03/09/01 09:48 PM "Write Thru" maybe?
blas Offline
Gold Member

Loc: St. Louis, MO. USA
Hey Al, do you think that maybe, just maybe once in a while one of the other guys would let you respond to something that is addressed to you and your arena of the business? For what it's worth, if you could approach one of da' others....and he said that's cool....then you could let us know before you pull the plug.
FYI the reason you haven't heard from me until NOW is because your webmaster and I had to go thru a lot of things to get me completely on line. I had been trying for almost two months once my melted computer was "un-melted" (way too long of a story,jus' believe me)!
I've always enjoyed your no nonsense,lay-it-on-the-line approach. Think about it, there will be times when YOU should be the one to address the issue. God knows we need all the help we can get, but it needs to be THE RIGHT HELP.
GGGGGGGGIIIIIVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE IIIIITTTTTTTT SSSSSOOOOMMMMEEEEEE VERY LLLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNGGG TTTTHHHHHHOOOOOOOOUUUGGGGGHHTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1626428 - 03/11/01 11:10 AM Re: "Write Thru" maybe?
Doctor Al Offline

Loc: ,,US
"Hey Al, do you think that maybe, just maybe once in a while one of the other guys would let you respond to something that is addressed to you and your arena of the business?"

that sounds totally reasonable to me
It can be done (albeit slowly) through the magazine as well.