Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Elton John Touring Gear

wd8dky

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Yamaha Advertisement. :rolleyes:

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Mike T.

Big time!!!

It's too bad, I was expecting a great detailed read about the modules in the racks, samples, etc. All they talk about is the Yamaha gear. Guy Babylon plays with 2 Motif's and 2 K2600's on stage. In the article they say that most of the orchestral sounds are coming from the Motif. Somehow, I suspect they're more likely to be coming from the K2600's. I saw Elton live a couple years ago and had seats behind the stage, and so had a clear shot at what he was playing. I definitely remember him playing the orchestral stuff more on the K's.

Ian Benhamou

Keyboards/Guitar/Vocals

[url:https://www.facebook.com/OfficialTheMusicalBox/]The Musical Box[/url]

Not sure why

Made less interesting by the copyright at the bottom:

Copyright © 2002 Yamaha Corporation of America.

Yamaha All Access is a trademark of Yamaha Corporation of America.

All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders

Thanks anyway. :)

It is obvious from watching the Elton 60 DVD that he plays the orchestral sounds from the Kurzweils....

Mike T.

Big time!!!

It's too bad, I was expecting a great detailed read about the modules in the racks, samples, etc. All they talk about is the Yamaha gear. Guy Babylon plays with 2 Motif's and 2 K2600's on stage. In the article they say that most of the orchestral sounds are coming from the Motif. Somehow, I suspect they're more likely to be coming from the K2600's. I saw Elton live a couple years ago and had seats behind the stage, and so had a clear shot at what he was playing. I definitely remember him playing the orchestral stuff more on the K's.

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

Archived