Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anwar Duck with a nice Chevron glaze....

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The question is more like "will the oil industry (Bush/Cheny) have the balls to keep pushing for it while popular vote shows we don't want it?" Sorry, I forgot, popular vote didn't want Bush either. The pope tells Bush to not let valuable research on embryos happen, next week that is what he signed. Patients bill of rights is being pushed through so Republicians can take credit come election time. At least Clinton played sax. Really, don't get me started. -David R.
-David R.

We are fucking toast...the corporate presidency is in power, baby. If you even think for a minute that george and dick give a shit how the environmentalist nads are hanging you are just plain sleeping. This could be Americas saddest moment. Where even john q public might just figure out , he doesnt matter one bit.

[quote]Originally posted by jackpine: [b]We are fucking toast...the corporate presidency is in power, baby[/b][/quote] I agree. This one is going to hurt. ------------------ [b]New and Improved Music Soon:[/b] http://www.mp3.com/chipmcdonald

Guitar Lessons in Augusta Georgia: www.chipmcdonald.com

Eccentric blog: https://chipmcdonaldblog.blogspot.com/

/ "big ass windbag" - Bruce Swedien

We are frozen toast on a stick up here in Canada. When George says bend over,our leaders are kissin their own asses. George is pushing for free trade with one hand,and trying to be a protectionist with the other. He wants us to start exporting our water,raw logs,opening our resourses to the worlds highest bidder,the US of course,and holding our exports hostage to achieve it.The US is our largest trading partener. You see Canada is a vast country with a population that is smaller than California.As a result,Most of our land is owned by the government,it is supposted to be public property,as promised in our Canadian constitution. The resources on it belong to the people of Canada,and we would like to see a more eco tourism based economy,(our new slogan should be come see Canada ,before it disappears),this right is being eroded,big business is taking control.Now we are going to open up off shore drilling off the west coast of British Columbia.The people are saying no,no,no,but the government and big business are saying maybe,please,awe c'mon,it won't be so bad. More dams,so we can light up our houses like fucking Chritmas trees. Our natural gas costs have increased 200% in the last year.I costs me 100.00 bucks a month, on average to heat my home,and provide hot water.Thank God for global warming. The polar bears in the Arctic circle are falling through the ice trying to catch seals.The Eskimos,and Inuit are experiencing thunder storms.They have no word in their language for thunder or lightening,they've never seen it before.Our hydro elecrical companies are having problems meeting demands because resevoir levels are on a steady decrease.The snow packs are getting evaporated by the winter winds and higher winter temperatures. So we are getting less run off in the spring. The good news is all the summer rainfall is actual helping the fish,nice weather for ducks too. They say we're headed for another ice age.I don't think what we're headed for the world has ever seen.There is a new force of nature called man.The fifth element.

Archived