Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

HAHAHA She is P*&ssed

Guitar Geezer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Guitar Geezer:

Shars is a British lady who hangs out on the SSS (and moved over there with Craig) She manages several Brit-Funk bands.

Very nice lady.

Oh ok I see, yeah I didn't recognize the name. I wish I could look at the Ebay ad but the corporate firewall won't allow it ...will wait till I get to the house ...thanks!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA oh man

The comments at the bottom are great.

Look at the bids though, I love that! :D

"My two Fender Basses, I just call them "Lesbos" because of the time they spend together in the closet."-Durockrolly

This has been a Maisie production. (Directed in part by Spiderman)

Firstly Hello :wave:

Secondly, Its Shars and I am a lady last time I looked which was 2 mins ago and No, that isn't my other halfs bass as he has more taste than that and being a Mark King wannabe isnt his thing and yes I DO have have bass players we represent so hope that answers the questions.

See yah fellas and enjoy the mad woman having a rant as its toooo funny! :D:D:D

OMG! On one hand that's funnier than hell, on the other it's horrible to see that Shars' hubby became a total jerkwad.

When she was posting on the boards that I was also frequenting, she seemed like about the nicest sweetest person on the planet......(edited to remove a bad reference)

Just a pinch between the geek and chum

Jako Pastelface!!! LOL!!!!!!!! The things she said about Jaco, Marcus, and Stanley were just plain....wrong...but funny. :-)

my favorite was the bass playing cousins inbreeding...

hell indeed hath no fury

"Sometimes it's easier to buy gear than to practice..."

Archived