Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
New Forum Idea #1048555 05/01/01 05:04 PM
M
MadFor3D Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Maybe I'm missing something. Seems like there should be a forum called "Original Recordings For Critique" something of that nature. I'm a recording hobbyist and I have some of my songs on Mp3.com. I've always wished though, that there was a forum where I could post (works in progress) and get feedback from people with more experience than myself.

Is there a forum like this somewhere?

Thanks,

Madrone
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/24/madrone_candea.html

KC Island
Re: New Forum Idea #1048556 05/01/01 05:34 PM
Dave Bryce Offline
KCFFL Champ '14,'16,'18
20k Club
KCFFL Champ '14,'16,'18
20k Club
Maybe I'm missing something. Seems like there should be a forum called "Original Recordings For Critique" something of that nature. I'm a recording hobbyist and I have some of my songs on Mp3.com. I've always wished though, that there was a forum where I could post (works in progress) and get feedback from people with more experience than myself.

Is there a forum like this somewhere?

Try the thread that is currently just a few lines below this one called "Let's Hear It". I believe that may be what you are looking for...please feel free to post your stufff there.

If you don't mind a recommendation, the best way to get results is to listen to other people's stuff, and share your comments on their works as well.

dB

Moderated by  Dave Bryce, Stephen Fortner