Originally Posted by Mike Rivers
Originally Posted by KuruPrionz
IK has separated SampleTank and the sound content. Marketing most likely. The time limit is on downloads, they do encourage you to keep a copy of your installer.

I don't know what it's like to install on Windows,

Well, apparently neither do I. I downloded the sound content (a ZIP file), unzipped it and there were instruments and stuff in it like I was expecting, but when I ran the installer, it said "no sound content to install." I tried moving the files to places where I expected that they could be found (within the Sample Tank folder) but no go.

If they aren't going to supply manual installation instructions. at least the automatic installer should work. I dunno.

IK has a new universal installer app called IK Product Manager. That would probably do a complete install automatically. They are behind the curve on adding that widget, NI, Arturia, Waves and others have had something like that for quite a while now. I have it, it does work well. When my computer got wonky and I did a "nuke and pave" using the plugin installers did make life much easier.

There is never enough time to be in a hurry...