Originally Posted By: Larryz
https://www.raintribute.com/rain/?pixlee_album_photo_id=3990274 <---went to the show last night in Folsom California. You can check this link and find the Rain tour dates in your area. I would recommend this show to any Beatles fans out there (and even those that just kind of like the Beatles!). Show started at 7:30 and ended at 10:00 with a 20 minute intermission. The standing ovation was well deserved. Get tickets early as the price goes up quickly as each show sells out.

The note for note guys are going to love this band...they are spot on. How they can remember the non-stop tunes and lyrics is beyond me. I did not see any teleprompters. The group was a 4 piece and all of the performance was live. Then there was the 5th piece which was a guy on keyboard in the back on stage that could get all of the orchestra instruments, piano leads, effects, etc. The guys were multi-talented. Their lead vocals were very good (not exactly impersonators but very well done). The harmonies and backing vocals were exceptionally well done. The light show and live camera background shots was exceptional. The lead work and acoustic guitar work was spot on.

I normally would not go out of my way to see a tribute band but the reviews were solid and the wife and I grew up on the Beatles. The time and money was well spent. It reminded me of the Love show in Vegas but on a much smaller scale. However the Vegas Love show was taped while these guys are live. Either show is worth seeing at least once IMHO. That's my review... cool

Some tribute bands are becoming icons themselves. I saw Rain about 25 years ago at the El Dorado County Fair in Placerville. Free with admission.

"Let me stand next to your fire!", Jimi Hendrix