Well, then that makes it a vented ventilator.
Originally Posted By: AnotherScott
Originally Posted By: Rustar
My take: A ventilator is a device that moves air in order to ventilate.

The slats on the side of a leslie are commonly called vents.

Hammond SK1, Casio PX5s, Motif ES rack, Kawai MP5, Nord Electro 2, Yamaha S03, iPad, and a bunch of stuff in the closet.